ysr pension kanuka, ysr pension kanuka status, ysr pension kanuka application, ysr pension kanuka application form pdf, ysr pension kanuka application status
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, the government will work to provide financial help to the people of the state. In this article, we are going to get complete information about this scheme. If you belong to AP, then keep reading this post till the last. How to apply for this scheme? How to check status of application? Etc. Information we are going to know in this post.
The state government keeps bringing various schemes for the good of its citizens. People of the state get many benefits from this. To solve the problems of the citizens in the state, the state government brings various schemes. To help the backward class people of Andhra Pradesh state, Chief Minister Place Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Pension kanuka Yojana. The benefit of which is going to be given to all the poor of the state. Below we have explained in detail all the information related to this scheme.
YSR Pension Kanuka 2020
The YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana has been introduced to provide incentives to the economically backward or socially backward people of the state of Andhra Pradesh. With this, pension will be given to those who fall in the backward classes.
The state government will distribute the pension on August 1 to 61.28 lakh beneficiaries, including 2.20 lakh new pensioners applying in July under YSR Pension Kanuka. The pension will be given on 1 August and the number of beneficiaries under YSR Pension Kanuka has increased by more than two lakhs.
The number of pensions will increase by 51.67 crore. 61.28 lakh beneficiaries will gain rights at their doorsteps through 2.68 lakh volunteers. In the month of August, around 6734 pensioners have to avail pensions through portability, and 1458 pensions have been withheld as beneficiaries were stranded elsewhere due to the lockdown.
Transactions made through the YSR Pension Kanuka Software
- District Collector shall issue financial approval to the pensions Mandal / municipal wise in the first week of every financial year. Financial approval shall be generated only through YSR Pension Kanuka Software live database containing names of the pensioners Mandal / municipal wise.
- As and when new pensions are sanctioned by the Mandal Parishad Development Officers / Municipal Commissioners to fill the death vacancies or vacancies arising due to permanent migration or in case of additional quota allotted to the Mandal / ward, the sanction proceedings of the MPDO / Municipal Commissioner shall be communicated to the DRDA. The DRDAs should update the database with the particulars of newly sanctioned pensions. In all such cases, supplementary financial approval for each Mandal / ward should be generated by the computer and communicated to the Mandals / wards after obtaining approval of the District Collector.
- Every month, the District Collector will issue a release order in the following format.
- A copy of the same will be placed with the MPDO / Municipal Commissioner and Project Director, DRDA.
- The note file has to be generated through software only.
- The DRDA after obtaining the approval of the District Collector will issue the proceedings along with the cheques and acquittance lists.
- The District Collector shall issue an authorization to all MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners to sanction new cases as and when the additional quota is allotted.
YSR Pension Kanuka Application
|Scheme Name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched for||People of the state|
|Objective||To Provide Pension|
Types of Pensions Covered:
- Old Age
- Single Women
- Dappu Artists
- Traditional Cobblers
- The benefit under each pension for OAP, Single Women, Weavers, Widow, Fisherman, Toddy Tappers, PLHIV (ART Pensions), Traditional Cobblers will be Rs.2250/- per month
- For Disabled, Transgender, Dappu Artists pensions will be Rs.3000/- per month.
- CKDU pensions will be Rs.10000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria Common to all Pensions
- The proposed beneficiary shall be from BPL family holding white ration card.
- He/she shall be a local resident of the district.
- He/she are not covered under any other Pension Scheme.
Old Age Pension
- Old age persons, both male and female, who are 60 years of age or above and are destitute (with little or no means of subsistence and no family or relative to depend upon).
- Weaver is 50 years of age or above and destitute.
- As per the Marriage Act 18 years and above.
- Disabled persons having a minimum of 40% disability and No age limit.
Toddy Toppers Pension
- 50 years and above. Members of Toddy Co-operative Societies (TCS) or to an individual tapper under the Tree For Tappers (TFT) scheme and who have completed 50 years of age as on 1.2.2009.
- No age limit. 6 months continuous treatment on ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy).
- No age limit.Patients under going Continuous Kidney Dialysis(Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology).
- Transgender is 18 years of age or above.
- Fisherman is 50 years of age or above.
Single Women Pension
- Married women who are separated / deserted shall have above 35 years of age and the separation period shall be more than 1 year as on date of sanction of pension.
- Unmarried women who are having 30 years and above of age in Rural and for Urban 35 years and above of age and no support of the family.
Traditional Cobblers Pension
- Traditional Cobblers is above 40 years of age.
Dappu Artists Pension
- Dappu Artists is above 50 years of age.
YSR Pension Kanuka Application form pdf Download
To apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Yojana, the applicant must first download its form, then fill this form and submit it to the concerned office. So we are providing you step-wise information about it below.
- First, you have to download the application form by clicking on this link. ( ysr pension kanuka application form pdf download )
- Now you have to print out this form.
- Now all the required information has to be filled in the Pension Kanuka application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- Now you have to submit the form to your nearest government office.
YSR Pension Kanuka Application Status Check Procedure:
If you have applied for pension and you want to check the status of your application, then you can check the status of your application sitting at home through online process. Now you do not need to go to the government office for this. You can check the status of your application by following the easy steps mentioned below.
- For this, the candidate must first go to the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka. After that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Pension Status” on the homepage of the website.
- Now you will come to a new page. In this page you have to enter your Pension Id or Grievance Id.
- You have to fill the information by choosing the option as per your wish.
- After that you have to click on the Submit button.
- Now the status of the application will appear on your screen.
YSR PENSION KANUKA Beneficiary List Online
To check Pension Kanuka’s beneficiary list online, follow the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to its official website. You can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that you have to enter your district, mandal, panchayat, Habitation, and then click on Go button.
- Now the list of all the beneficiaries will come in front of you.
Sanction Procedure for New Pensions
Selection of Pensioners: The eligible list will be uploaded by the MPDO / Municipal Comssioner login for approval to DRDA.
Eligibility Criteria for determination of BPL families:
The basic criteria for getting eligibility for pension to be below the poverty line (BPL) status, the following factors for inclusion and removal of pension for effective implementation of the scheme by the Government Have decided to investigate:
Priority shall be given to:
- ST households particularly PVTG Households in Agency areas
- SC households
- Practicing Artisans (Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Barbers, Washer men,Potters, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Cobbler, Animal herder, Village Artistes etc) and other Back ward Classes
- Daily labourers (Daily wage labourers, Agricultural Labourers, Migrated labourers)
- Nomadic Tribes having no permanent residence
- Households with destitute/orphans
- Households with Disabled
- Households of Manual Scavengers
- Other poor Households
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees
- Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt etc)
- Income tax payers
- Land owners having more than 2.5 Acres of wet and 5 Acres Dry or both wet and dry together more than 5 Acres (except ST in scheduled areas in ITDAs)
- Outsourced Employees
- Private salaried (monthly salaried)
- Owner of car
- Freedom Fighter pension holders
YSR Pension Helpline Number
- SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY
- 2nd floor, Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
- Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
YSR Pension Report