ysr cheyutha, ysr cheyutha auto driver app form, ysr cheyutha scheme, ysr cheyutha apply, ysr cheyutha application
YSR Cheyutha has just been announced in the recent cabinet meeting. The scheme has been launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The main objective of this scheme is to provide benefits to women coming from weaker section of the state. Women will be empowered under this scheme. Full details about this scheme are explained in detail below in this post. To know full details about this, stay with us till the end in this post. Next we are going to know how to apply online for YSR Cheyutha? What are the criteria and requirements for this? Etc. Information we are going to know in this post.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
In another step towards women empowerment, YSR Cheyutha Yojana has been launched by Chief Minister YRS Jagan Mohan Reddy. 23 lakh women of Andhra Pradesh are going to get the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs 75,000 will be paid to each eligible beneficiary in four years out of fear of Rs 18,750 per year. This amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. Its benefit will be given to all those women who come from SC, ST, OBC community and whose age is between 45 and 60 years. This is a very commendable step of the government for women belonging to the minority community.
The government will spend Rs 17,000 crore for this scheme. The government will provide financial assistance of Rs 18,750 each year to empower women belonging to the lower class of the state. This amount will be directly transferred to the women’s bank account for four years. With this, the beneficiaries will be able to withdraw their funds easily through the bank. The primary objective of YSR Cheyutha is to help more women contribute to economic progress, so that they can become self reliant by investing those amounts in the right place.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme for Women 2020
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched for||Women’s of the state|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
|Benefits||Rs. 75,000 assistance in 4 Year|
Objective of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The primary objective of starting the YSR Cheyutha Yojana is to provide financial assistance to women belonging to the lower community of the state so that they can become self-reliant by investing this money in the right place. This will help women who coming from small families to move forward. The government has also proposed to provide all kinds of technical facilities to these women to move forward. With this, women will come forward and take the task of taking the state to a new height.
Benefits of YSR CHeyutha Scheme
- The government will provide financial assistance to the women of Andhra Pradesh under this scheme.
- Under YSR Cheyutha, a sum of Rs 75,000 will be provided to the beneficiary.
- All these funds will be given in four installments. That is, an amount of Rs 18,750 will be provided to the beneficiary every year.
- The government decided to expand and expand the ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana’, under which nutritious food was provided to children and pregnant women, even if they had a good profile.
- The recipient includes women under low-pay and in reverse monetary situations.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying YSR Cheyutha:
- The application must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant woman should be between 45 and 60 years of age.
- Applicant family should not have four wheeler. (Taxi, auto, and tractor are exempted from this)
- Total land holding should not be more than 3 Acres of WetLand or 10 Acres of Dry Land
- The total family income for a woman living in rural areas should be less than Rs 10000 and for a woman living in urban areas the family income should be less than Rs 12000.
- No family member should be a government employee.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Search for YRS Cheyutha Beneficiary List
Follow the procedure given below to find your name in the beneficiary list of Cheyutha scheme. We are telling you about it below step-wise.
- For this, you must first go to the official website of YSR Cheyutha. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link. https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
- After that, a district-wise list will appear in front of you on the screen.
- To check the report in detail, you have to select your district.
- After that you will see a list of YSR Cheyutha. You can find your name in it.
Know your Secretariat
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website.
- After that, you have to click on “Know Your Secretariat” option.
- Now on the next page the list of all your districts will come, here you have to select your district.
- After that, you have to select your mandal.
- Now the list of all secretariat will come in front of you. You can also find your name on it.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply Process:
Interested candidates who want to take advantage of this scheme can apply online through the procedure given below. According to the information we received from the source, we are telling you the procedure to apply below step-wise online.
- To apply online for YSR Cheyutha Scheme, you can download AP Volunteer App from playstore or you can click on this link.
- After clicking on the link, a form will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter all the necessary information in this form.
- After entering all the information, submit the form.
- In this way you can apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme online.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
The government of Andhra Pradesh has transferred an amount of Rs 18,750 to the bank account of all the beneficiaries. Let us tell you that only people from SC, ST, BC, and minority communities are eligible for this scheme. The beneficiary who avails this scheme should be between 45 years to 60 years of age. If your name is also in the YSR Cheyutha scheme list then you can check your bank account. Money has arrived in your bank account. If you have any problem, you can contact at email@example.com.