West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Scheme | Apply for Sabooj Sathi Scheme | WB Bicycle Distribution Scheme | Status Check Online
WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme has been launched by the Government of West Bengal, under which Bicycle will be provided to the students studying from 9th to 12th standard of the state. Students of the state who want to apply for this scheme, read this article till the last. In this article we are going to know the process of online application for WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme. We are going to get detailed information about the benefits, purpose, eligibility and criteria of this scheme, process of application, etc. Therefore, you are requested to read this post thoroughly till the last.
Friends, all of you will know that even today in rural areas, children have to walk a long distance to study. Children walk from village to city to study daily and then come on foot. Since, in most of the schools in the village, there is only education up to VIII, so the child has to enroll in high school for further studies. To help such children, the Government of West Bengal has launched “Sabooj Sathi Scheme”. The benefit of this scheme will be given especially to the children studying in high school. Later we will get detailed information about this scheme.
Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2021
Sabooj Sathi Scheme was announced by the Honorable Finance Minister in his 2015-2016 budget speech. Under this scheme, 40 lakh students of the state who are studying in class 9th to 12th will be provided bicycles. About 25 lakh students were covered under this scheme in 2015-16. This year also 10 lakh bicycles will be distributed under this scheme. Under this scheme, students will get bicycles so that they can easily go outside the village to study. All those students will benefit more from this scheme, whose financial condition is not able to buy bicycles due to bad condition.
Those students of the state who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th can apply for this scheme. Students will not have to go anywhere to apply for this scheme, students who have good internet and mobile / computer facility can easily apply from home. For the convenience of the students, the online portal has been started, interested candidates can easily apply for the scheme by visiting this portal. Students who have applied for the scheme can also easily check the status of their application.
West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Sabooj Sathi Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students of class 9th to 12th|
|Objective||To provide Bicycle to students|
As you all will know that in most of the schools in rural areas, facilities are available for studies up to 8th standard. Till the eighth grade, children somehow manage to study in their village school. To enroll in class 9th they need to enroll in school outside the village. After enrolling in the school outside the village, the students have to move out of the village daily. Some children have a bicycle, so it is easier for them to come and go to school. But due to the poor financial condition of many students, they are not able to buy bicycles and they have to go to school on foot. Keeping this in mind, the West Bengal government has launched the Sabooj Sathi scheme. Under this scheme, free bicycles will be provided to the students studying in class 9th to 12th of the state. This will help in increasing retention in schools.
Highlights of Sabooj Sathi Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the students studying in class 9th to 12th of the state.
- Under this scheme, bicycles have been provided to about 92 lakh students since 2015.
- More than one crore students of the state are being covered in seven phases.
- Presently Phase VI is in progress and Phase VII has been approved.
- There is presence of effective supply chain management of cycles with 1000 trucks, 2500 intermediate distribution points and 12000 final destinations for transportation under the scheme.
Benefits of WB Sabooj Sathi
After reading above, you must have got information about the benefits of this scheme. The main benefit of this scheme is to provide private vehicles to the students who are studying in high school. This will be of great help to those students who have to travel a long distance on foot every day to study. Many children are unable to attend high school just because of walking everyday. This scheme will definitely help in reducing the school dropout rate in the state of Bengal. Students will be encouraged to pursue higher education. This scheme will definitely help in inculcating a sense of confidence in the students by promoting mobility. Also, this scheme will promote environment-friendly and healthy transport modes. This scheme will be implemented by the Government of West Bengal from time to time so that all the students can get the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Sabooj Sathi Scheme
- This scheme has been started only for the students permanently residing in West Bengal.
- Students who are currently studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th will be eligible for this scheme.
- Children studying in private schools or institutions will not be eligible under this scheme.
- Students who are studying in government or government aided school or madrasa will be eligible under this scheme.
- Passport size photograph of applicant student
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook details
- Ration card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
Sabooj Sathi Prakalpa Online Apply
Students who are eligible for this scheme and they want to apply online for this scheme, let them know that the facility of online application has not been started for the students yet. All the educational institutions of the state have been provided with the login ID and password of its official portal. Educational institutions can easily apply for Sabook Sathi Scheme by logging on to its official portal and entering students.
Students who want to apply for this scheme have to submit all the necessary documents to their educational institution. After that the institute will apply for Sabooj Sathi Scheme by logging on to the portal with login ID and password. After that finally you will get the application slip, which will contain your application ID. With the help of this Application ID, you will be able to check the status of your application in future.
Sabooj Sathi Online Application Process (Institute Level)
Educational institutions can register eligible students under Sabooj Sathi scheme by logging on to the portal with your user ID and password. We are providing you step-wise complete information below that how you can apply for Sabooj Sathi Scheme.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of WB Sabooj Sathi. For this, you can go direct by clicking on this link.
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Log in” option in the top menu.
- On the next page click on “Institute Level” option and then click on “Head of Institution(HOI)” option at the bottom.
- Now the login form will appear in front of you. Here the Username and Password provided to the Head of the Institution will have to be entered.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the “Login” button.
- In this way, you will be logged in to the portal.
- After logging into the portal, you have to click on “Online Entry (Class IX Phase VI for Academic Year 202..” and then click on “New Student Profile Entry (Class IX)” option in the left menu.
- After that, the application form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in the following information.
- Applicant’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Current Class
- Guardian Relationship with Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar No
- Board / Council Registration No
- Roll No
- Full Address (Locality, Village, Post Office, District, Block, Police Station, etc.)
- After this, under the declaration section, you will have to fill in whether the beneficiary has already received the Bicycle or not.
- After filling in all the information, tick the declaration below and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now your application will be successful, and an applicant ID will appear on your screen.
- You can note down the applicant ID and give it to the student so that they will be able to check the status of their application in the future.
After the online application, your data will be verified at the district and state levels. After the verification is completed, you will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
Sabooj Sathi Scheme Application Status Check Online
If you have applied online for Sabooj Sathi Yojana and you want to check the status of your application, then you can easily check the application status. You can check the status of your application sitting at home. For this, we are telling you the step-wise process to check the status of the online application below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Sabooj Sathi WB. After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you.
- Here you have to click on “REPORTS” in the top menu and then click on “SEARCH BENEFICIARY” option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to select some details.
- Here you have to select your district, block, school, phase, and class.
- After that click on the “Search a Beneficiary” option below.
- Now the list of all the beneficiaries will come in front of you. Here you will see your Application ID, Name, Guardian Name, Gender, Class, etc. details.
- After searching your name in the list, click on the “View” button in front.
- Now all the details of the beneficiary will be visible on your screen. In this way, you can easily check the status of the application.
District wise Beneficiary Report
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Sabooj Sathi.
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on “REPORTS” in the top menu and click on “DISTRICT WISE” option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you will be seeing the list of all the districts and phase-wise reports.
- In this way, you can easily check phase-wise report.
Social Group Wise Beneficiary Report
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Sabooj Sathi. For this, you can go directly to its website by clicking on this link.
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you. On this page, you have to click on “REPORTS” in the top menu and then click on “SOCIAL GROUP WISE” option under the dropdown menu.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you will see the group-wise beneficiary list.
- In this way, you can easily see the social group-wise beneficiary list.
Complaint filing process
If you want to register a complaint related to the scheme, then for this we are telling you the step wise complete process below. By following the steps mentioned below, you can file a complaint related to the scheme or other online.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Here on the homepage, click on the “Grievance” option under the Quick Links section.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in some details.
- Here you have to enter User Type, Name of Complainant, Email ID, Complaint Details, etc.
- After this, if you want, you can also attach the relevant documents.
- After filling in all the information click on the “SEND” button below.
- In this way, your complaint will be registered online. You will see a complaint ID on the screen at the end, note it down.
Sabooj Sathi Grievance Status Check
If you have registered a complaint online and want to check the status of your complaint, then for this we are telling you the stepwise process below. To check the status of the complaint, you must have Grievance ID which appears on the screen after you register the complaint. The companion is also received on your mobile number.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Sabooj Sathi Scheme.
- Now you have to click on the option “Grievance” under the Quick Links section on the homepage.
- On the next page, you will find “Already Lodge Grievance? Click here” option has to be clicked.
- Now you have to enter Grievance ID.
- After that click on “ Generate OTP ” option below.
- Now OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, you will have to verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, the complaint status will appear on your screen.