Tnreginet inspector general of registration is a website portal created by Tata Consultancy Services Ltd for the Department of Registration of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Today we are going to talk about this portal in this post. Many types of services are provided to the citizens of the state through this portal. If you are from Tamil Nadu then read this post till the end. We are going to give you detailed information about this. Through which you can avail many government services sitting at home through this portal. So read this post from beginning to end.
tnreginet net | tnreginet patta
We do not need to tell you that today the whole world has become dependent on the Internet. Today, big work is being done around the world with the help of the internet. The Internet has become an important part of people’s lives today. The Internet has made people’s lives much easier. This is the reason that today almost every kind of government work has been done online. So that people can take advantage of any government service sitting at home. You will remember that before the online portal started, we had to visit government offices to make any documents, look at land records, or do any other government work. But today all those works can be done from home or anywhere through internet.
The Tamil Nadu government has just launched an online portal to promote Digital India. Through this portal, citizens will be able to get benefit of government services sitting at home. Today in this post, we are going to give you detailed information about this portal. While not taking much time, let us know about this portal in detail.
Tnreginet is an online web portal launched by the Tamil Nadu government to provide various types of government services to the citizens. Through this portal, citizens can apply online for any government document like Ambassador Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Society Document etc. Now you will not have to repeatedly visit the government office to apply any documents in them. If you have mobile or laptop and internet facility, then you can use this portal from anywhere. Next we are going to tell you what services are provided in this portal.
|Portal name||Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)|
|Launched by||Department of Registration|
|Launched for||Citizens of the state|
|Services||Encumbrance certificate online application, Marriage certificate application online ,application Online certified document , The letter documents online application, etc.|
Services provided in tnreginet portal
- Birth Certificate CC
- Registration of Partnership Firms through online
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Marriage Registration
- Document Creation Sale Deed
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Death Certificate
TNREGINET Registration Process Online
To avail any service in this portal, first of all, the user has to apply online. Therefore, for this we are giving some simple steps below. You can register by following the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Tnreginet https://tnreginet.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you have to click on registration in the top menu, then you will have to click on User registration.
- In the next page, a form will open in front of you. here, you have to enter all the information correctly.
- Enter User Type, Username, Password, Personal details, Address, and Captcha code here.
- Then you have to verify OTP.
- After verifying the OTP, click on Complete Registration.
- This way your registration will be done successfully.
tnreginet Login Procedure
If you have registered yourself by following the procedure mentioned above, now we are telling you to login in its portal. Through which you can apply online for any service by login into this portal. For this, follow the steps given below carefully.
- For this, first go to the Tnreginet website.
- After that in the right side of the homepage, you will see a section of LOGIN.
- Here you have to enter your Username, Password and captcha code.
- Then you have to click on the Sign in button.
Tnreginet Encumbrance Certificate
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- If you are not already registered then register first then you will have to login with username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the option of “Encumbrance Certificate”.
- On the next page, a form will appear in front of you.
- In this form, all the information has to be filled and all the necessary documents will have to be uploaded.
- After that, the form will have to be submitted by clicking on the Submit button.
- At last, you will get a receipt, print it out or save it.
Tnreginet Birth Death Certificate Search Process:
- For this, first go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- On the homepage, click on the “More” option in the top menu.
- After that go to Search then click on the option of “Birth and Death” in the dropdown list.
- Then, on the next page you have to select the option of Birth or Death.
- After that enter some information like certificate number, child name, date of birth, gender etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of search.
- Then the result will be displayed in front of you.
Marriage Search Procedure at Tnreginet
- Go to the official website first.
- After that on the homepage, click on the option of more in the top menu.
- Go to Search then click on the option of Marriage in the dropdown list.
- On the next page you will have to enter some information like marriage type, marriage registration number, date of birth, date of registration, etc.
- Then after clicking on the search option, the result will display in front of you.
Search Firm of tn reginet
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- After that, you have to click on the option of more in the top menu of the homepage and select the firm from the dropdown list.
- On the next page you will have to enter zone, district, firm name, DRO name, running no, year of registration and code.
- Then you have to click on the search option.
- After that, the result will show in front of you.
Tn reginet search document writer process
- Visit the official website of the Tnreginet.
- After that click on more in the top menu, then click on the document writer option from the dropdown list.
- After that, you will have to enter your zone, district, sub-registrar office, name and code.
- Now clicking on the search button, the result will be shown.
Know Services Duty and Fees:
- For this, first go to the official portal of Tnreginet.
- Then after that click on “more” option from the top menu of the homepage and click on the option of Duty and Fees from the dropdown list.
- On the next page, duty and fees of different services will display on your computer screen.
- You can check the duty and fees of any service according to you.
TNREGINET Document Status Check Process:
- For this, first, go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- On the homepage, click on the option for more in the top menu and click on the Document Status option from the dropdown menu.
- On the next page, you will have to enter Deed number, Pending number, or Registration number.
- Now clicking on the search button, the status will appear in front of you.
Public Utility Forms:
On this portal, you will find forms to apply for all government services and schemes. You can apply for any service by printing out the form download size from here. We are telling you the whole process of downloading the below form.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of TNReginet.
- Now after that, you have to click on the option of Utility Form in the “Downloads” section.
- Now on the next page, you will get the option to download the list of all the schemes and its application form.
- You can download the form in Tamil or English language from here.
- In this way, you can download the form very easily.
Download User Manual
Many people do not know how to use this portal. Many citizens are not able to apply for any service or scheme through this portal. Keeping this in mind, the user manual has also been uploaded in this portal. If you have to apply for a scheme and you are not aware of it, then you can easily understand it by reading the user manual. We are telling you below how you can download the user manual.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of TNReginet.
- On the homepage, in the top menu, you have to click on the option of Help and then click on the User Manual from the dropdown.
- On the next page you will find a list of all types of services. From here you can download any user manual.
Check Duty and Fees:
If you want to apply for a service and you want to know its fees, then for this we are telling you some simple steps, which you can easily find out by following it.
- First you have to go to its official website.
- After that, you have to click on More option on the top menu and click on the option of Duty and Fees from the dropdown below.
- Now on the next page, you will see a list of all services and information about their fee structure.
TNREGINET Contact Details (Helpline)
No.100, Santhome High Road, Chennai-600028, Tamil Nadu, India
Telephone : 044-24640160
Fax : 044-24642774
E-mail : email@example.com