Tnreginet inspector general of registration is a website portal created by Tata Consultancy Services Ltd for the Department of Registration of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Today we are going to talk about this portal in this post. Many types of services are provided to the citizens of the state through this portal. If you are from Tamil Nadu then read this post till the end. We are going to give you detailed information about this. Through which you can avail many government services sitting at home through this portal. So read this post from beginning to end.
tnreginet net | tnreginet patta
We do not need to tell you that today the whole world has become dependent on the Internet. Today, big work is being done around the world with the help of the internet. The Internet has become an important part of people’s lives today. The Internet has made people’s lives much easier. This is the reason that today almost every kind of government work has been done online. So that people can take advantage of any government service sitting at home. You will remember that before the online portal started, we had to visit government offices to make any documents, look at land records, or do any other government work. But today all those works can be done from home or anywhere through internet.
The Tamil Nadu government has just launched an online portal to promote Digital India. Through this portal, citizens will be able to get benefit of government services sitting at home. Today in this post, we are going to give you detailed information about this portal. While not taking much time, let us know about this portal in detail.
Tnreginet is an online web portal launched by the Tamil Nadu government to provide various types of government services to the citizens. Through this portal, citizens can apply online for any government document like Ambassador Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Society Document etc. Now you will not have to repeatedly visit the government office to apply any documents in them. If you have mobile or laptop and internet facility, then you can use this portal from anywhere. Next we are going to tell you what services are provided in this portal.
Tnreginet Tamilnadu Details
|Portal name||Inspector General of Registration (Tnreginet)|
|Launched by||Department of Registration|
|Launched for||Citizens of the state|
|Services||Encumbrance certificate online application, Marriage certificate application online ,application Online certified document , The letter documents online application, etc.|
Services provided in tnreginet portal
- Birth Certificate CC
- Registration of Partnership Firms through online
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Marriage Registration
- Document Creation Sale Deed
- Society Registration
- Firm Registration
- Death Certificate
TNREGINET Registration Process Online
To avail any service in this portal, first of all, the user has to apply online. Therefore, for this we are giving some simple steps below. You can register by following the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Tnreginet https://tnreginet.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you have to click on registration in the top menu, then you will have to click on User registration.
- In the next page, a form will open in front of you. here, you have to enter all the information correctly.
- Enter User Type, Username, Password, Personal details, Address, and Captcha code here.
- Then you have to verify OTP.
- After verifying the OTP, click on Complete Registration.
- This way your registration will be done successfully.
If you have registered yourself by following the procedure mentioned above, now we are telling you to login in its portal. Through which you can apply online for any service by login into this portal. For this, follow the steps given below carefully.
- For this, first go to the Tnreginet website.
- After that in the right side of the homepage, you will see a section of LOGIN.
- Here you have to enter your Username, Password and captcha code.
- Then you have to click on the Sign in button.
Tnreginet Encumbrance Certificate
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- If you are not already registered then register first then you will have to login with username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the option of “Encumbrance Certificate”.
- On the next page, a form will appear in front of you.
- In this form, all the information has to be filled and all the necessary documents will have to be uploaded.
- After that, the form will have to be submitted by clicking on the Submit button.
- At last, you will get a receipt, print it out or save it.
Tnreginet Birth Death Certificate Search Process:
- For this, first go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- On the homepage, click on the “More” option in the top menu.
- After that go to Search then click on the option of “Birth and Death” in the dropdown list.
- Then, on the next page you have to select the option of Birth or Death.
- After that enter some information like certificate number, child name, date of birth, gender etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of search.
- Then the result will be displayed in front of you.
Marriage Search Procedure at Tnreginet
- Go to the official website first.
- After that on the homepage, click on the option of more in the top menu.
- Go to Search then click on the option of Marriage in the dropdown list.
- On the next page you will have to enter some information like marriage type, marriage registration number, date of birth, date of registration, etc.
- Then after clicking on the search option, the result will display in front of you.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- After that, you have to click on the option of more in the top menu of the homepage and select the firm from the dropdown list.
- On the next page you will have to enter zone, district, firm name, DRO name, running no, year of registration and code.
- Then you have to click on the search option.
- After that, the result will show in front of you.
Tn reginet search document writer process
- Visit the official website of the Tnreginet.
- After that click on more in the top menu, then click on the document writer option from the dropdown list.
- After that, you will have to enter your zone, district, sub-registrar office, name and code.
- Now clicking on the search button, the result will be shown.
Know Services Duty and Fees:
- For this, first go to the official portal of Tnreginet.
- Then after that click on “more” option from the top menu of the homepage and click on the option of Duty and Fees from the dropdown list.
- On the next page, duty and fees of different services will display on your computer screen.
- You can check the duty and fees of any service according to you.
TNREGINET Document Status Check Process:
- For this, first go to the official website of Tnreginet.
- On the homepage, click on the option for more in the top menu and click on the Document Status option from the dropdown menu.
- On the next page, you will have to enter Deed number, Pending number or Registration number.
- Now clicking on the search button, the status will appear in front of you.