TNeSevai | tnesevai Login |Application Status, tnega verify certificate, tn esevai | tn e sevai: TN eSevai or TNEGA portal has been started by the Tamil Nadu government, on which the benefits of various services will be provided to the citizens. Through this portal, the citizens of the state can apply for various government documents like caste, residential, income certificate, etc. In this article, we are going to know all the important information about TN eSevai Portal. In this article, we are going to know the complete information related to how citizens can take advantage of the services available on this portal. Therefore, readers are requested to read this article in detail till the end so that you can get complete information.
TNeSevai portal has been started to provide benefits of various government services to the citizens sitting at home and in a transparent manner. Many people also know this portal from TNeGa. This portal has been started with the objective of avoiding overcrowding and providing transparent public services. Services of more than 63 departments are included on this portal. Now citizens will not have to make rounds of government offices to apply for certificates and other documents. In today’s time, no one wants to stand in line in a government office. Corruption is encouraged in the affair of getting everyone’s work done first.
To avail of the services available on this portal, citizens will have to first register, after that they will be able to apply online for any service. E-Sevai centers have been opened in different areas of the state. Citizens can apply for any service by visiting their nearest e-Sevai center. Due to overcrowding in government offices, people have to stand in line for a long time. Now citizens can themselves apply for any service sitting at home or can apply for any service by visiting the nearest eSevai center.
Services of various departments are available on TN eSevai portal. Citizens can apply for any service by logging in as a citizen on the portal. You can track the status of the application anytime after the application.
|Portal Name||TN eSevai|
|Launched by||Govt. of Tamilnadu|
|Objective||To provide various govt. services to citizens|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Services||Caste, Income, Resident Certificate, etc.|
tn esevai Objective
As you all will know that for any document or government service application, one has to make rounds of government office. It takes a lot of time for any government-related work. The purpose of starting the TNeSevai portal is to provide the benefits of services related to various departments to the citizens of the state through online mediums. This will benefit the government as well as the citizens. Citizens will save time, energy, and money. Also, with the help of the software of the government department, it will be able to provide services in the shortest possible time.
Services Available on TNeSevai
- TNEA 2016 BE/ BTech Online registration
- Registration of License under boilers act
- Renewal of License under boilers act
- Collection of Non Tax
- Collection of Professional Tax
- Collection of Property tax
- Collection of Underground Drainage Charge
- Collection of Water Charges
- Water and Sewerage Tax
- Printing of Birth Certificate
- Printing of Death Certificate
- Renewal of trade license
- Collection of company tax
- Collection of professional tax
- Collection of property tax
- Application for licence to grant or renewal allopathic drugs
- Application for licence to grant or renewal Homoeopathic Medicines
- Application for licence to grant or renewal restricted licence (allopathic drugs)
- Application for licence to grant or renewal specified in Schedule X drugs
- Application to obtain duplicate license
- Printing of registration ID
- Application for Renewal
- Applicaion for profile updation
- Application for Registration
- NOC for MSB Compliance
- NOC for MSB Planning Permission
- NOC for Non – MSB Planning Permission
- MSB Fire License Registration and Renewal
- Non – MSB Fire License Registration and Renewal
- Apply for New Card
- Alterations to the Card- Addition of New Family Members, Change of Address / Card Type / Cylinder count / Family Head Member, Modify / Remove Family Member details, Beneficiary change of Photo
- Printing of Smart Card
- Card Surrender / Cancellation
- New User Registration
- Family Card Blocking / unblocking
- Family Migration Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Agricultural Income Certificate
- Certificate for Loss of Educational Records
- No Male Child Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Inter-caste Marriage certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Deserted Women Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- License under Pawn Broker Act
- Money Lender’s License
- Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificate
- Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Registration of New LT Connection
- Payment for New LT Connection
- PDS Aadhaar Enrollment
- Application for approval of Manufacturer and renewal thereof
- Application for approval of Erector and renewal thereof
- Collection of Greater Chennai Traffic Police Challan Payment
- Ulema Pension Schme
- Issuance of Drawing approval
- Issuance of Safety Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Income Certificate
- No Graduate Certificate
- Deserted Woman Certificate
- Print out of Birth Certificate for Revenue Villages
- Print out of Death Certificate for Revenue Villages
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme
- Differently Abled Pension Scheme
- Destitute Deserted Wives Pension Scheme
- Unmarried Women Pension Scheme
- Destitute Widow Pension Scheme
- Tamil Nilam – Full Field Patta Transfer
- Tamil Nilam – Joint Patta Transfer
- Tamil Nilam – Subdivision
- Grievance Day Petition
- Tamil Nilam – Extract of Areg
- Tamil Nilam – Extract of Chitta
- Annai Terasa Ammaiyar Ninaivu Orphan Girl Marriage Assistance scheme
- Girl Child Protection Scheme- I
- Girl Child Protection Scheme- II
- Dharmambal Ammaiyar Ninaivu Widow Re-marriage Assistance scheme
- Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Ninaivu Intercaste Marriage Assistance scheme
- EVR Maniammaiyar Ninaivu Widow Daughter Marriage Assistance scheme
- Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Ninaivu Marriage Assistance scheme
- Consumer complaint other than PDS
- Consumer complaint related to PDS
- CSR Status
- FIR Status
- Online Complaint Registration
- Status Viewing
- Vehicle Search
- View FIR
- Download Road Accident Case Documents
- Lost Document Report
- Booking Appointment for Driving license
- Learner’s licence Online application
- Reprint Leaner’s licence Online application
- Application through offline Payment
- Print Challan for offline Payment
- Online appointment for Marriage/Document registration
- Printing Acknowledgement for Appointment
- Pre-Registration of Pregnancies – PICME
How to Register as Citizen on TN Sevai Portal?
As mentioned earlier, to apply for any service on the portal, one has to first register as a citizen. Once you have registered, you will be able to apply for any service by logging into the portal anytime in the future. You can easily log in as a citizen by following the following steps.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of TN Sevai. i.e https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- The homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Citizen Login” button on the right side.
- In the next page, you have to click on the “New User Sign Up here” option.
- Now the registration page will come in front of you. Here you have to enter your Name, District, Taluk, Mobile Number, Email Id, Aadhar No, Login Id, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After that click on the “Sign Up” button below.
- Now OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, your registration will be completed.
- In this way you will be registered as a citizen on the portal.
TNeSevai Citizen Login Procedure
If you have registered or already registered by following the above steps, then you can now apply for any service by logging into the portal. You can log in as a citizen on the portal by following the following steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of TNeSevai / TNeGa. i.e https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Citizen Login” option in the right side.
- The login form will appear on your screen. In this form you have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the “Login” button below.
- In this way you will be logged in to the portal.
Login with Mobile Number on TNeGA
If you are facing any problem in logging into the portal with the above method, then you can also log in with your mobile number. OTP will be received on your registered mobile number for this method. Let us know the step-wise process below.
- For this, first of all visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on “Citizen Login” on the right side.
- Then in the next page click on “Login with Mobile Number” button.
- Now in the next page you have to enter your mobile number and click on “Generate OTP” button.
- OTP will be received on your mobile number, verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, you will be logged in to the portal.
TNeSevai Forgot Password?
If you are registered on the portal and have forgotten your login password then you need not worry. You can easily reset the password by following the following steps.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of TNeGA.
- On the homepage, on the right side, you have to click on the “Citizen Login” option.
- In the next page, click on the “Forgot Password” option at the bottom of the login form.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. In this page, you will see the option to reset the password from Login Id / Mobile No / Email Id / Aadhar No.
- You have to select any option according to you and enter the details.
- After entering the details, click on the “Search” button in front.
- Now other details of the user like name, email id, contact number and user status will appear on the screen.
- Here you have to enter the new password and submit it.
- After this your login password will be reset.
TN eGA Username Reset Process
If you have forgotten your username then you will not be able to login into the portal. Now you have to reset your username, only after that, you will be able to log in to the portal. You can easily reset your username by following the following steps.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of TNESevai.
- Now you will reach the homepage of the website. Here you have to click on “Citizen Login”.
- On the login page, you have to click on the “Forgot Username” option.
- After this you have to enter your Login Id/Mobile No/Email Id/Aadhaar No and click on “Search” button.
- Other details of the user will appear on the screen and also you will see the option to reset the user ID.
- You have to submit it by entering the new user ID.
- In this way you can easily reset your username.
TN e Sevai Franchisee Login / CSC Login Procedure
If you have a Franchisee of TN eSevai then you can log in to the portal by following the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to TN e-Sevai Portal. i.e https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Franchisee Login” option on the right side.
- After that the login form will appear in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter your username, password and captcha.
- After that click on the “Login” button below.
- In this way you will be logged in to the portal. Now you can apply for the services available on the portal.
How to Locate nearby Tn Sevai Centre?
Citizens can easily locate their nearest e-Sevai center online. To locate any service center online, one has to go to the website of TN eSevai and by entering some details, you can get the details of your nearest service center. Below we are telling you the step-wise process about it.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of e-Sevai.
- On the homepage, click on the “Locate your near by e-Sevai” option under the Latest News section.
- On the next page, you have to select your District and Taluk.
- Now all the e-Sevai centers near you will appear on your screen.
TNeSevai’s official app has been launched for mobile users. By installing this app on your mobile, you will be able to apply for any service. You can easily install TNeSevai App by following the following steps.
- First of all you have to go to playstore.
- Here you have to search for TN eSevai.
- The app will appear on the top of your screen. Here you can install the app by clicking on the “Install” button in front.
- In this way you can easily install the app on your mobile.