TN e District | tn edistrict login is an online web portal launched by the Tamil Nadu government. Various types of services will be provided to the citizens of the state through this portal. People will be able to apply for various government schemes and services sitting at home through this portal. In this article, we are going to tell you the complete information about TN eDistrict portal. So keep reading this post till the last so that you can understand about it better.
Like the Government of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, now the Tamil Nadu Government has also started the Edistrict Tamil Nadu Portal by keeping in mind the interests of the citizens. Today internet internet has become so cheap that everyone is able to use it. So now citizens will be able to get the benefit of government services through this portal. Detailed information about it is given below.
TN e District CSC @tnedistrict.tn.gov.in
This mission is a district mission mode project under the e-governance plan. The main objective of this portal is to computarized all the government related works, so that people can avail government services and facilities from anywhere. Certificate services will also be available on this portal, so that people will be able to apply for caste, residential, income, birth, and death certificates sitting at home. However, this portal has not been fully developed yet. To use this portal, citizens have to first register themselves. They will then be able to apply for any government service.
Objective of e district tn
As you all will know that in today’s time no one has that much time that people should stand in line in government office and apply for some government service. People are busy all day in their work or office work. In view of this, the government has started Tn eDistrict. By this people will not have to waste their time by going to the government office. Now people will not have to go to the government office to apply for any government certificate, scheme, or other service or to check the status of the application. All these facilities will be found in this portal.
Services Available on Tamil Nadu e District
This portal has not yet been fully prepared. Therefore, many services are yet to be added to it. In this, services like certificate, pension, land-related, scholarship, etc. will be provided to the citizens. Now, you will not have to go to the government office for the application of any certificate like caste, income, residential certificate. People can also apply through this portal. All kinds of welfare services will be available in this, and new schemes will also be added to it. People can also file their complaints here.
TN edistrict login Services List
- REV-106 Agricultural Income Certificate
- REV-103 Birth Certificate For Villages
- REV-111 Certificate for Loss of School Records due to Disaster
- REV-101 Community Certificate
- REV-107 Death Certificate For Villages
- REV-105 Deserted Woman Certificate
- REV-107 Family Migration Certificate
- REV-103 Income Certificate
- REV-113 Inter-caste Marriage certificate
- REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate
- REV-402 Money Lender License
- REV-102 Nativity Certificate
- REV-115 OBC certificate
- REV-401 License under Pawn Broker Act
- REV-116 Residence Certificate
- REV-117 Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- REV-118 Solvency Certificate
- REV-119 No Male Child Certificate
- REV-108 Unemployment Certificate
- REV-120 Unmarried Certificate
- REV-109 Widow Certificate
Utility Bill Payment
- TEB-601 Electricity Bill Payment
Corporation of Chennai
- OC-101 Printing of Birth Certificate
- COC-102 Printing of Death Certificate
TN e District csc
Almost everyone here uses it due to internet being cheaper. But most people use it only for entertainment purpose. Those who are having difficulty in using the eDistrict portal can apply for all these services by going to their nearest CSC center or Sahaj Seva Kendra. Service centers have been opened at various places so that people coming from rural areas can also get full benefits of government services.
Verify Certificate on Tn e District Portal Login
- For this, the first one has to go to its official website. You can go by clicking this link.
- Now you have to click on the Verify Certificate option in the top menu on the homepage.
- After that, on the next page you will have to enter the certificate number and click on Search.
- Now the complete details show will start in front of you.
Tn eDistrict – Check Application Status of Caste, Income, Resident Certificate
If you have applied for any certificate related to revenue department like caste, resident, income, etc. then you can check the status of it by following the procedure given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of eDistrict TN.
- After that, you will have to go to the page of Application Status.
- Now you have to enter details by selecting “Application Id” or “Registration no”.
- Then you have to enter Captcha code and click on Get Status.
- Now the status of your application will appear on the screen.