TN eDistrict | e district application status | e district certificate |certificate form download | income certificate download
tn edistrict login is an online web portal launched by the Tamil Nadu government. Various types of services will be provided to the citizens of the state through this portal. People will be able to apply for various government schemes and services sitting at home through this portal. In this article, we are going to tell you the complete information about TN eDistrict portal. So keep reading this post till the last so that you can understand it better.
Like the Government of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, now the Tamil Nadu Government has also started the Edistrict Tamil Nadu Portal by keeping in mind the interests of the citizens. Today internet has become so cheap that everyone is able to use it. So now citizens will be able to get the benefit of government services through this portal. Detailed information about it is given below.
TN eDistrict @tnedistrict.tn.gov.in | Application Status
This mission is a district mission mode project under the e-governance plan. The main objective of this portal is to computerized all the government-related works so that people can avail of government services and facilities from anywhere. Certificate services will also be available on this portal so that people will be able to apply for caste, residential, income, birth, and death certificates sitting at home. However, this portal has not been fully developed yet. To use this portal, citizens have to first register themselves. They will then be able to apply for any government service.
As you all will know that in today’s time no one has that much time that people should stand in line in a government office and apply for some government service. People are busy all day in their work or office work. In view of this, the government has started Tn eDistrict. By this people will not have to waste their time by going to the government office. Now people will not have to go to the government office to apply for any government certificate, scheme, or other service or to check the status of the application. All these facilities will be found in this portal.
Services Available on Tamil Nadu e District
This portal has not yet been fully prepared. Therefore, many services are yet to be added to it. In this, services like certificate, pension, land-related, scholarship, etc. will be provided to the citizens. Now, you will not have to go to the government office for the application of any certificate like caste, income, residential certificate. People can also apply through this portal. All kinds of welfare services will be available in this, and new schemes will also be added to it. People can also file their complaints here.
TN edistrict login Services List
- REV-106 Agricultural Income Certificate
- REV-103 Birth Certificate For Villages
- REV-111 Certificate for Loss of School Records due to Disaster
- REV-101 Community Certificate
- REV-107 Death Certificate For Villages
- REV-105 Deserted Woman Certificate
- REV-107 Family Migration Certificate
- REV-103 Income Certificate
- REV-113 Inter-caste Marriage certificate
- REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate
- REV-402 Money Lender License
- REV-102 Nativity Certificate
- REV-115 OBC certificate
- REV-401 License under Pawn Broker Act
- REV-116 Residence Certificate
- REV-117 Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- REV-118 Solvency Certificate
- REV-119 No Male Child Certificate
- REV-108 Unemployment Certificate
- REV-120 Unmarried Certificate
- REV-109 Widow Certificate
Utility Bill Payment
- TEB-601 Electricity Bill Payment
Corporation of Chennai
- OC-101 Printing of Birth Certificate
- COC-102 Printing of Death Certificate
TN e District csc
Almost everyone here uses it due to the internet being cheaper. But most people use it only for entertainment purposes. Those who are having difficulty in using the eDistrict portal can apply for all these services by going to their nearest CSC center or Sahaj Seva Kendra. Service centers have been opened at various places so that people coming from rural areas can also get full benefits from government services.
Procedure to Verify Certificate on TN eDistrict
- For this, the first one has to go to its official website. You can go by clicking this link. i.e tnedistrict.tn.gov.in
- Now you have to click on the Verify Certificate option in the top menu on the homepage.
- After that, on the next page you will have to enter the certificate number and click on Search.
- Now the complete details show will start in front of you.
Tn eDistrict – Check Application Status of Caste, Income, Resident Certificate
If you have applied for any certificate related to the revenue department like caste, resident, income, etc. then you can check the status of it by following the procedure given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of eDistrict TN. i.e tnedistrict.tn.gov.in
- After that, you will have to go to the page of Application Status.
- Now you have to enter details by selecting “Application Id” or “Registration no”.
- Then you have to enter Captcha code and click on Get Status.
- Now the status of your application will appear on the screen.
Apply for TN Income Certificate
Following steps describe how to apply for the Income Certificate through the e-District Portal:
- Go to the e-Sevai (Government of Tamil Nadu) Web Portal.
- Enter the login credentials. Make sure ‘Operator’ is selected in the Operator Type field.
- Enter Captcha code and Click on Login.
- e-Sevai Dashboard will appear. Click on Services on the left panel. Department Wise service listing will appear.
- Click on Revenue Department option.
- You can also switch to the Service Wise listing, or switch to Search and search a particular service using keywords.
- Click on REV-103 Income Certificate. You will be redirected to the service page on the Tamil Nadu e-District Web Portal.
- Click on Proceed to continue.
- Applicant Search form will appear. Search can be performed using the following options:
- Applicants CAN Number
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Father Name
- Applicant Mobile Number
- Applicant Email Id
- Applicant Date Of Birth
- The green asterisk signifies that the available search options are optional mandatory.
- An applicant can apply for the Income Certificate provided he/she is having a unique CAN number.
- If the applicant doesn’t have a unique CAN Number, he must register for CAN to access the application form for Income Certificate.
TN eSevai Registration – | Registering for CAN (Citizen Access Number)
- First go to the official website of eSevai.
- Click on the ‘Register CAN’ button to apply for CAN Registration.
- Fill up all mandatory details in the form prescribed format.
- Click on Register to submit form.
- Note: You would be required to generate and verify OTP before submitting the form.
- The applicant may now proceed with applying for the Income Certificate by clicking on the Proceed button.
TN eDistrict CSC Login
If you have CSC login id and password then you can login to edistrict portal by following the steps that is given below-
- First, you have to go to the TN eDistrict Portal. i.e tnedistrict.tn.gov.in
- Then, You have to click on Login and then click on CSC Login option from the dropdown list. Then you will redirect to a new page.
- Now, On this page, you have to enter your CSC Id and Password and then after entering the captcha code, click on Login button.
- In this way, You can easily login to TN e District portal through CSC.
Applying for Income Certificate
If the applicant is having a unique CAN Number his/her record will be shown in the search results.
- Go to eSevai site.
- Select the record by clicking on the option button against the desired record.
- Click on Proceed.
- CAN details of the applicant may be modified by clicking on the Edit CAN Detail button.
- The Save as New option allows you to save the same CAN Number with different applicant details.
- SECTION 1: Applicant Details: Applicant details will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable.
- SECTION 2: Current Address: Applicant’s current address details will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable.
- SECTION 3: Permanent Address: Applicant’s permanent address details will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable
- SECTION 4: Contact Details: Applicant’s contact details will appear pre-filled in the form. These details are non-editable.
- SECTION 5: Details of Family Members: Specify details of applicant’s family members.
- For each member, specify Sources of Income and corresponding Monthly Income. Annual Income will be autocalculated.
- Click on the ‘Add’ button to add a family member’s record. Added records will be shown on top.
- Click on Submit to submit the form.
- Next screen will show a list of required documents.
- Attach the documents in prescribed file size and file type. Uploaded documents will be shown at the bottom. You
- may remove any uploaded document using the cross sign.
- Please note that the ‘Upload’ button will appear once you browse and add a document.
- After uploading the documents, click on ‘Make Payment’.
- Payments page will appear. Amount payable (Total Fees) will be shown on screen. Click on Confirm Payment.
- Acknowledgement receipt will be shown.
- Click on Print Receipt to download/print the receipt.
- The below figure shows the preview of the acknowledgement receipt.
- Acknowledgement receipts can be re-printed from the Reprint Receipt section.
Once the application is approved and digitally signed, the Income certificate can be downloaded from the Operator’s desk and handed over to the applicant.
- Go to the official website of eSevai.
- Click on Check Status.
- Enter Application Number.
- Click on Search. The application will show up.
- Click on Download certificate link.
- The certificate will be downloaded.
Objective of this project:
- IT enablement of internal processes of district administration and subordinate offices to increase functional efficiency.
- Capacity building to empower employees to own and operate the IT-enabled Systems with confidence
- Seamless integration of the departments for providing services to the citizens – by integrating various District databases
- Automation of workflow and internal processes of the district administration
- Develop a mechanism for maintaining the departmental electronic database
- To enable easier access to government services and dissemination of information required by the citizens
- Creation of IT infrastructure for rolling out e-Governance plan up to the Taluk levels
- Infusion of transparency and accountability in operations
- Reduction of workload of officials involved in service delivery
- To provide self-sustainable operational model extending Taluk levels with zero-down failure risk
- To enable the District Collector to carry out tasks with far more efficiency and ensure that the various Departments under him are working optimally
TN eDistrict Helpline Number
TamilNadu e – Governance Agency
807, 7th Floor, PT Lee Chengalvarayan Naicker Building,
Anna Salai (Mount Road)
Chennai – 600 002.
Helpdesk No. 18004251333