Telangana Ration Card List 2020 Online Pdf Download | epds.telangana.gov.in ration card list | New Ration Card Apply Telangana |
Telangana New Ration Card list has been released by Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies, Telangana. Those who applied for the new ration card can see its name in the ration card list by visiting its official website. If you are a resident of Telangana, then this post can be useful for you, in this we are going to tell you about checking the Telangana ration card list online. If you want to apply for a new ration card, then you will also get information about this in this post. So, read this post till the end.
Ration cards are an important legal document, using which you can buy ration items at a discounted price. You can also use this document as a proof of identity in many places. You can also use ration card while applying for any other document like Aadhaar card, driving license, PAN card etc. Ration cards are issued by the Food Supply and Consumer Protection Department in every state.There are mainly three types of ration cards, about which we have given detailed information below.
In this article below, we are going to inform you about checking the Telangana Ration Card List online. If you are from Telangana, you can check your name in the ration card list by following the procedure mentioned below carefully.
Telangana Ration Card List 2020
Ration card is an important legal document, with the help of which you are able to purchase rations at a subsidized price. It benefits millions of poor families in the country. It can also be used for proof of identity. It is issued to the people through the State Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies. The list of ration cards has been released online by the Telangana Food Supplies and Consumer Protection Department.Those who applied for the ration card can check the ration card list online by visiting its official website. I am also going to tell you information about it below.
epds.telangana.gov.in Ration Card List Details
|Article Category||Ration Card List|
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
TS Ration Card 2020 Eligibility and Documents:
- Applicant must be a resident of Telangana.
- The applicant should not already have Telangana Good Security (FSC) or other ration card.
- Newly married couples can also apply for ration card.
- Applicants should belong to poor or economically weaker sections.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Benefits of Telangana Ration Card
- With this, the ration card holder can buy ration at subsidized price.
- It can also be used for identity proof.
- You can buy ration at a lower price from any nearest FPS shop.
- You can use Ration Card for identity proof while applying for Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
- This will help many poor families of the state.
Ration Card Commodity Distribution
|Ration Card Type||Commodity||Rates (per kg/ Ltr.)||Quantity Supplied|
|AFSC cards||Wheat||Rs.7/-||2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corp1 kg per card per month in Municipalities|
|Rice||Rs.1/-||35 kg per card|
|Sugar||Rs.13.50||1 kg per AAY cards only|
|Salt||Rs.5.00||1 kg per card|
|Kerosene oil||Rs.23/-||Municipal Corp. Non-LPG – 2 ltr. Municipalities & Mandal Hdqtr. (Non-LPG) – 2 Ltrs.Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 Ltrs.LPG/ Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.|
|Annapurna cards||Wheat||Rs.7/-||2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corp. 1 kg per card per month in Municipalities|
|Rice||Free||10 kg. per card|
|Salt||Rs.5.00||1 Kg per card|
|Kerosene oil||Rs.23/-||Municipal Corporation non-LPG – 2 ltrs. Municipalities & Mandal Headquarters (Non-LPG) – 2 ltrs. Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 ltrs.LPG/Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.|
|FSC cards||Wheat||Rs. 7/-||2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corp. 1 kg per card per month in Municipalities|
|Rice||Re. 1/-||6 kg. per unit without a ceiling on the number of members in the family|
|Salt||Rs.5.00||1 kg per card|
|Kerosene oil||Rs.23/-||Municipal Corp. Non-LPG – 2 Ltrs. Municipalities & Mandal Hdqtr (Non-LPG) – 2 Ltrs. Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 Ltrs.LPG/Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.|
Telangana Ration Card List Online Check Process
- To see the ration card list, first one has to go to the official website of Department of consumer affairs, food & civil supplies https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/ .
- On the homepage, on the left side you have to click on the Reports option.
- Now you have to go to the “Ration Card Report”.
- Then you have to click on “FSC Card Status Report”.
- Now you have to find your district, and click on it.
- You have to search for Office name and then click on it.
- After that select shop no and click on it.
- After that, the ration card list will be shown on the screen of your computer.
Telangana Ration Card FSC Search Process:
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Telangana Department of consumer affairs, food & civil supplies.
- Now you have to click on “Ration card search” and click on “FSC Search” from the dropdown.
- Now on the next page you will have the option to select “FSC Ref no” “Ration Card No” “Old Ration Card No”. You can select any one option according to you.
- Now enter the number and select the district.
- Then click on the search option.
- Then all the information will be shown on the screen of your computer.
Telangana Ration Card Complaint Register Process
- If you want to register your complaint, first of all you have to go to the portal of the Department of consumer affairs, food & civil supplies Telangana.
- Then on the homepage, you have to click on the option of Grievance redressal system E2E PDS.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Lodge your Grievance”.
- After that you have to enter the details asked in the next page.
- For example, name, gender, contact number, email id, complaint details etc. have to be entered. Finally, you have to enter captcha code and click on the Submit button.
Apply for New Telangana Ration Card Process:
If you want to get a food safety card in Telangana, then you have to apply for it. To issue a new ration card, applicants will have to submit an application form. The application process is partly online and partly offline. If you do not understand, then I tell you that you will have to download the application form online and print it out, then after filling it, attach the necessary documents and submit it in offline mode. We are telling you the below step-wise procedure for applying for this. With which you can easily apply for a new ration card.
Download New Ration Form: For this, first you have to download the ration card application form and print it out. For this, you can download the form by clicking on this link.
Fill the form: After printing out the form, you have to fill the form. In this, you have to fill all the information correctly. Such as applicant’s name, gender, age, father’s name, mobile number., Address details, qualification details, region, district, total no. Family members, total family income, etc.
Attach necessary documents: After filling the form, all the necessary documents will have to be attached to it.
Submit Application to MeeSeva: After that, you will have to submit them to MeeSeva along with the assessable fee. After that in the end you have to get the acknowledgment slip from the concerned officer.