WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme | swasthyasathi.gov.in Registration | Swasthya Sathi Scheme Online Apply | Health Partner Project Application | West New Cashless Health Scheme Online Registration & Eligibility
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card scheme has been started by the Government of West Bengal, under which health benefits will be provided to the citizens of the state. Under this scheme, lakhs of beneficiaries of the state will be provided with health insurance and other facilities. In this article, we are going to know all the important information about the Sawsthya Sathi scheme. Like what is Swasthya Sathi Scheme? Those who know about its benefits, purpose, qualifications, etc. Also, we will know the process of applying for this scheme step by step. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the last so that you can get all the information about it in detail.
You all will definitely be aware of the present state of the country. Corona virus epidemic is spreading very fast in the country. Health system is also not better in our country. Many people of Corona infected are dying and people are unable to save their family’s life. Those who have money, they get their treatment in a better hospital, but poor people of the country are not able to get their treatment in a better hospital. Therefore, the Government of West Bengal has started the WB Swasthya Sathi Yojana to provide health related facilities to its citizens. We are going to get information about this scheme in detail below.
West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2021
The “Swasthya Sathi Scheme” has been started by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, under which health insurance of up to 5 lakhs per annum will be provided to all the families of the state. Other health-related facilities will also be provided under the scheme. 50 lakh families with a population of about 2.5 crores are being covered under the scheme. This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of the state of West Bengal to protect the residents from the evil effects of the coronavirus and to improve their livelihood. From 1 December 2020, all the people of the state, irrespective of their religious affiliation, caste, creed, or profession, will be covered under the scheme. CM Mamta Banerjee has given information about this scheme by on her Twitter handle.
Swasthya Sath Scheme Registration @ swasthyasathi.gov.in
You all will be aware that the Corona virus has caused havoc in our country, due to which a lockdown has been declared in many states. In such a time, gathering people in one place can be quite dangerous. Therefore ‘Swasthya Saathi’ will be completely cashless and for this beneficiaries will be provided with a smart card. People will be able to use the smart card in the hospital. An official portal has been launched to start the online application process for this scheme. People can easily register themselves by visiting the portal. Further information about online registration is given further in this article.
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card Overview
|Scheme Name||WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Mamta Banerji|
|Objective||To provide Health Insurance Cover Upto 5 Lakhs|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
|Benefit||Health Insurance Cover Upto 5 Lakhs/Year for Each Family|
Objective of Swasthya Sathi Scheme
As we have said earlier, the number of corona virus infections in our country is increasing day by day. Therefore, in such situations, the government is taking many important steps to save the citizens. The West Bengal government is providing health insurance to its citizens, so that poor people will also be able to get their treatment in a good hospital. The government has introduced cashless treatment system, under which a smart card will be provided to the beneficiaries. With the help of smart card, you can get your treatment in the hospital and under a smart card, a health insurance of 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary family every year.
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card
For this scheme, health sathi smart card will be made available to the most senior female member of the household of the eligible family. Under this smart card, each family can treat up to 5 lakhs per year. The format of this card is like a debit card, in which the name of the woman head of the family, gender, birth year, issue date and 17 digit code will be there. You can see its format at the top. Using this card, patients will be able to avail health benefits in any private or public government hospitals. There are no specific eligibility criteria that need to be followed. The state government has allocated a budget of about 2000 crores under this scheme. The central government provides 60% cover for the Ayushman Bharat scheme, but the Swasthya Sathi scheme provides 100% cover. Under which the patient will not need to spend money for anything.
Benefits of Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- Under this scheme, the health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Basic health will provide cover for secondary and tertiary care for serious diseases such as cancer, neuro surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, liver disease, blood disorders etc.
- Health care cover of Rs 5 lakh per family per year will be provided for basic and third care under basic health cover.
- Pre-existing diseases will be covered under this scheme.
- Smart will be provided to the beneficiaries, under which paperless and cashless treatment will be done.
- There is no limit on the size of the family.
- Under this, both the parents of the husband and wife are included.
- Unmarried daughter up to 21 years and all dependent physically challenged persons in the family will also be covered.
- More than 500 hospitals and nursing homes in the state are already registered on the online portal for this scheme.
- According to the services available in hospitals, it has been classified into three categories i.e. Grade-A, Grade-B, and Grade-C.
- The premium amount of the cover provided under the health scheme will be borne by the state government.
- 24 × 7 call support is available under the health plan.
- System for online complaint filing and monitoring.
- Its official mobile app has been launched for mobile users.
- SMS triggers and instant alerts are sent to the beneficiaries when the card is blocked.
Salient features of the scheme:
- PAPERLESS: The entire system of this scheme is paperless and based on a hassle-free cloud-based IT platform. This will not require the beneficiaries to fill any application form etc. And at the same time, it will also make the employees very easy. All this work will be done automatically. There will be no consumption of paper for this either.
- CASHLESS: Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries are provided with adequate facilities, so that they do not have to pay out of pocket for such services at the start of treatment or at the end of treatment.
- ZERO CONTRIBUTION: Under this scheme insurance premiums will be borne by the state government. No contribution towards the insurance premium or the cost of the card, including the cost of the smart card, is borne by the West Bengal Government as a whole, on behalf of the beneficiary.
- 100% ONLINE: Trigger to detect potential malpractices smart card enrollment, hospital enrollment and graduation, prior authorization, e-health records, discharge summary, claim process, response, complaint monitoring, 100% done online goes.
- UPTO RS. 5 LAKH: Up to Rs. 5 lakh per year is provided to each family as health cover for secondary and tertiary care.
- REAL TIME UPLOAD: Also real-time transaction data registration, e-health records, blocking, pre-auth, unblock and discharge data are automatically uploaded to the SNA server.
- SMS ALERT: SMS triggers and instant alerts are sent to beneficiaries when the card is blocked.
- 24 × 7 CALL SUPPORT: 24 × 7 toll free call center (18003455384) with response option. The stakeholders can send their complaints on the online portal.
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT: In the Healthcare Scheme, smart cards are being issued in the name of the female head of the family as part of women’s empowerment. The scheme includes both the husband and the parents of the husband.
- 100% PRE AUTHORIZATION: All medical procedures/treatment of health condition beneficiaries are 100% pre-authorized within 24 hours.
- Machine Intelligence: Identification of triggers and outliers through Machine Intelligence as well as Human Intervention. There are system based triggers against Hospital / TPA / Insurance which includes a hospital with high admissions, a number of high-value packages, blocked, higher package blocked and claimed but actually not done, unnecessary surgery done or kept under ICU, same packages blocked for many patients on a particular day, etc.
- e-Health Record: Real-time uploading of electronic health records (e-HR) of the beneficiaries upon discharge. The patient’s e-health record is stored in the server and can be consulted by the physician through their login credentials if necessary.
Eligibility Creteria for Sawasthya Sathi Scheme
Under this scheme, some eligibility criteria have been set by the government. Below, we are telling you that who is eligible for this scheme and who is not eligible for it.
Who are Eligible under Swasthya Sathi:
- ASHA Workers Health & Family Welfare Dept, ANM, Contractual Homeopathic and Ayush and Unani Doctors and Compounder at Gram Panchyat level, RBSKDoctors.
- Contractual & Casual workers in Government Department covered under Finance Department.
- Civil Defense Volunteers, Disaster Management Workers, Home Guards, Civil Defense & NVF Department.
- P&RD, Development and Municipal Affairs Members of SHGs.
- Badli Workers of High Court.
- Daily Rated / Casual Non Teaching Permanent Staff of Government aided Colleges and State- aided Universities.
- Employees of Development Authorities & Urban Local Bodies not covered under West Bengal Health Scheme.
- Rural families under Deprivation category D-1, D-2, D-3, D-4, D-5, and D-7 of SECC*survey of 2011 also eligible.
- All Civic Volunteers, Green Volunteers, Village Volunteers.
- Former Sportspersons of Department of Youth Services and Sports.
- Contractual Employee under “Kanyashree Prakalpa”.
- Elected Panchayat Functionaries & Elected representative of Municipalities.
- ICDS Helpers & workers.
- Government approved Part Time & Contractual Whole Time Teachers of Higher Education.
- Urban families who are engaged with livelihood of occupational hazards as per SECC survey of 2011 (eg. Rag Pickers, Attendant & Hostess, Hawker, Builders, Coolie, Sweeper, Electrician, Watchman, Porter etc).
- Cable Operators, Cable Sub-Operators & Cable Workers of Department of Information& Cultural Affairs.
- Samprasarak / Samrrasarika of Madrasa Shikha Kendraa, Shishu Shikha Kendraaand Madhyamaik Shiksha Kendras.
- All contractual employees under P&RD (BRGF, ISGPP, SSK/MSK.PMAY, PMGSY, SRD CELL, STARPARD, e- Governance Cell etc.)
- Ex RSBY –Card Holders.
Who are Not Eligible under Swasthya Sathi:
- Motorized 2/3/4 wheeler/fishing boat.
- Mechanized 3-4 wheeler agricultural equipment.
- Kisan credit card with credit limit of over Rs. 50,000.
- Household member government employee.
- Households with non-agricultural enterprises registered with government.
- Any member of household earning more than Rs. 10,000 per month.
- Paying income tax.
- Paying professional tax.
- 3 or more rooms with pucca walls and roof.
- Owns a refrigerator, Owns landline phone.
- Owns more than 2.5 acres of irrigated land with 1 irrigation equipment.
- 5 acres or more of irrigated land for two or more crop season.
- Owning at least 7.5 acres of land or more with at least one irrigation equipment.
Swasthya Sathi Package Includes:
- Registration Charges
- Bed Charges (General Ward)
- Nursing & Boarding Charges
- Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Medical Practitioner, Consultants Fees
- X-Ray & other Diagnostic Tests
- Cost of Prosthetic Devices, implants
- Medicines & Drugs
- Anaesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, O.T. Charges, Cost of Surgical Appliances
- Transportation Cost At The Time of Discharge.
Gradation Category of Health Care Providers
|Grade- A||Grade- B||Grade- C||Grade- R|
|•Super Speciality Hospitals|
•Multi Speciality Hospitals
•Medical College & Hospitals
•NABH Accredited Hospitals
•Hospitals Scored ≥ 80%
|•State General Hospitals|
•SDH Having CCU
•SNCU High End Diagnostic Centres
•Hospitals Scored 60%-79%
|•Hospitals Having Minimum 30 Bedstrength|
•Hospitals Scoring Below 60%
|•General Hospitals Having Bedstrength of 10 – 29|
Swasthya Sathi Scheme Application Process
Interested candidates who want to apply online for Swasthya Sathi Yojana, below we are going to tell the complete process of step wise application. The official website has been launched for this scheme. The online application process will be started soon on this website.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi Scheme. For this you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the option “Apply Online” in the top menu and then click on the “Form B for Registration under Swasthya Sathi” option in the dropdown menu.
- Now the application form will be downloaded as PDF in your mobile or computer.
- You can print out the application form from your nearest cyber café or shop.
- After printing out the form, you will have to fill all the information in the form carefully.
Process to Fillup Form
After printing out the form, you will have to fill all the information in the form carefully. The format of the form will be something like this.
Fillin the following information in the form:
- Residential Address
- Monitority Status
- Department (If employed)
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Office & Address
- All Family Members Name, Sex, Age, Relation, Mobile Number, Khadyasathi ID No., Adhaar No., etc.
- Beneficiary Signature
After filling the above information, a copy of the relevant document has to be attached in the form. After that you will have to go to the concerned office and submit the form. The employee will give you an acknowledgment after the application, which will have the application number and other details.
Process for Online Hospital Registration
If you want to register your hospital under Swasthya Sathi Yojana, then for this we are going to tell you the complete step wise below. You can easily register the hospital by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi Scheme. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘Apply Online‘ option in the top menu.
- After that, click on the ‘Hospital Registration‘ option in the dropdown menu.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you.
- All the information asked to you in this form such as CE License Number, State, District, NABH Accredited, Hospital Type, Category of Hospital, Specialty, CE License Valid Upto, Hospital Name, RSBY Empanelment Status, Sanctioned Bed Strength, Ownership Status, Address, Email, Mobile Number, etc. information has to be filled.
- After that, you will also have to upload the related documents.
- After uploading all the documents, you have to verify the OTP, which has been sent to your email and mobile number.
- After this, you will have to submit the form by clicking on the ‘Submit‘ button below.
- In this way, you can easily register any hospital under Swasthya Sathi Scheme.
Process to Check Hospital Registration Status
If you have applied for hospital registration through online process and you want to check the status of your application, then we are giving you detailed information about it. You can check the status of hospital registration by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to go to its official website. For this you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘Apply Online‘ option in the top menu and then click on the ‘Check Hospital Registration Status‘ option in the dropdown list.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- After that click on the ‘SEARCH‘ button below.
- After that, the status of the application will appear on your screen.
- In this way, you can easily check the registration status of the hospital.
Registration for Treatment outside of West Bengal
If you are a resident of West Bengal and you want to get your area in another state, then you have to register online for this only then you will get the benefit of this scheme. We are telling you the whole process of registering step wise.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of WB Swasthya Sathi. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that the homepage will come in front of you, in this page, you will have to click on the ‘Apply Online‘ option at the top.
- After that, click on the ‘Registration for Treatment Outside of West Bengal‘ option in the dropdown menu below.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your Swasthya Sathi URN and mobile number.
- After that click on the ‘Submit‘ button below.
- Now an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, it will have to be verified by you.
- After verifying the OTP, the registration form will appear in front of you.
- In the form, you have to fill in Hospital Name, Swasthya Sathi URN, Patient Name, District, Address, Pincode, Mobile, Email, Proposed Treatment Date, Treatment Procedure Name, Package, Docter Details, etc.
- After filling all the information related documents will also have to be uploaded.
- After this the form will have to be submitted.
- In this way, you can easily register for treatment in outdoor from West Bengal.
Process to Check Your Name in Beneficiary List
Those who have applied online for this scheme can find their name in the beneficiary list. Through the online process, you can easily find the name in the beneficiary list. We are telling you the complete step wise procedure below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, in the top menu, you have to click on the ‘Find Your Name‘ option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you have to enter the beneficiary’s mobile number.
- After that click on the ‘Submit‘ button at the bottom.
- After this, you will have to enter your state, district, and other information.
- Then you will be able to check your name in the beneficiary list.
URN Verification Process
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website.
- Then the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘URN Verification‘ option in the top menu.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter your state, district, and URN.
- After entering the information, click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button.
- In the case of URN validation, the beneficiary’s full details will appear on your screen.
- In this way, you can do online URN verification.
Process to Fillup Covid-19 Request Form
- For this, the applicant must first go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi. You can also go directly to the website by clicking on this link.
- After that on the homepage, you have to click on the option ‘Covid-19 Request Form‘ in the top menu.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, in this form you will have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Sign In‘ button.
- After this, the Covid-19 registration form will appear in front of you. In this, you have to fill in all the information about the patient.
- After that, the form will have to be submitted.
- In this way, you can register online for Covid-19. You will also get its notification on the registered mobile number.
Process to Check Active Hospitals List
If you want to check the list of all the active hospitals registered under Swasthya Sathi scheme, then for this you have to follow the simple steps given below. By following these steps, you can check the list of active hospitals in any district of the state.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Hospital Information’ in the top menu and then click on the ‘Active Hospital List‘ option below.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, in this page, you will have to select your state, district, Hospital Type, and Hospital Grade.
- After that click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button below.
- After that, a list of all the active hospitals will come in front of you.
- You can also get the contact details of any hospital from here.
Status Of Human Details OF Swasthya Sathi
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme. After that the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Hospital Information‘ in the top menu, and then click on the ‘Hospital HR Details‘ option below.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter your State, District, Doctor Type, View Type, Keyword Name, Specialty Name, etc. details.
- After this, click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button below.
- Now the results will come according to your search details. In this way, you can easily check HR details.
Process to Check Hospital Facility Status
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi Scheme. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Hospital Information‘ in the top menu and then click on the ‘Hospital Facility Details‘ option below.
- On the next page, you will have to select State, District, Hospital Type, and Hospital Facility.
- After this, click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button below.
- After that, according to your facility, the list of all hospitals will be visible.
Process to Check Hospitals Service Details
If you want to check the hospital’s service details, then follow the following steps for this.
- For this, first, you have to visit its official website.
- The homepage will open in front of you. Here you will see a lot of options.
- You have to click on ‘Hospital Information‘ in the top menu and then click on the ‘Hospital Service Details‘ option from the dropdown list below.
- On the next page, State, District, Hospital Type, and Hospital Service Name will have to be selected.
- After that click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button below.
- Now the results will appear on your screen based on the details you have selected.
Process to Login on Portal
- First of all, you have to go to its official website.
- After that, you will see the option of ‘LOGIN‘ at the top, click on it.
- Now a new page will be displayed in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that click on the ‘LOGIN‘ button below.
- In this way, you will be logged into the portal.
Process to Install Swasthya Stathi App
The West Bengal government has launched the official app for the scheme keeping mobile users in mind. Through this app, people can easily register themselves for Swasthya Sathi Yojana. Since you all will know that portals are designed primarily keeping in mind the computer users, due to which many portals on mobile do not work properly. Therefore, a mobile app has been launched, in which all the services of the portal will be made available. Regarding installing this app, we are telling you the complete step wise below.
- For this, first you have to open the PlayStore on mobile.
- After this, you will have to search by typing “Swasthya Sathi” in the search bar.
- Then the official app will appear at the top in front of you.
- To install this app, click on the ‘Install‘ button in front.
- In this way, the app will start being installed on your mobile.
Swasthya Sathi Helpline Number
In this article, we have discussed all the important topics related to “Swasthya Sathi scheme” and hope you have got all the information about it. If you have any kind of problem-related to this scheme, then you can contact on its helpline number. We are telling you its toll-free number at the bottom, on which you can tell your problem by calling. After that, they will work to solve your problem.
HelpLine No: 18003455384 (Toll Free)