Snehar Paras Yojana Apply | West Bengal Snehar Paras Yojana App Download | Snehar Paras Online Registration
Snehar Paras scheme was launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on 22 April 2020. Under which financial aid will be provided to all the poor people and daily wage laborers of the state. For this, the state government has launched an official app. Those who want to apply for this scheme can easily apply by installing this app. In this article, we are going to know all the important information about the Snehar Paras scheme. Such as the benefits of Snehar Paras Scheme, eligibility and criteria, application procedure, etc. are going to be known in detail. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the end so that you can get complete information about it.
As everyone may know that due to Corona virus epidemic last year, the entire country was put on lockdown. No announcement was made prior to the lockdown and due to the sudden lockdown, many migrant workers who live in other states for employment faced problems. Many people who leave their homes to work for their livelihood and work in other states have faced difficulties in coming home under lockdown. Several important steps were taken by the Central Government and the individual state governments to eliminate the labor troubles. Some state government proposals were made to bring the migrant worker back to his state and workers were called home using various means.
Keeping in mind the interests of the laborers, the West Bengal government has launched the “Snehar Paras” scheme, under which financial assistance will be provided to the daily wage laborers and those living below the poverty line. We are going to provide you detailed information about this scheme further. If you also want to take advantage of this plan, then read this post carefully till the last.
WB Snehar Paras Scheme 2022
The Snehar Paras scheme has been launched by the West Bengal government for migrant workers who are native to West Bengal but are trapped in other states during the coronavirus lockdown. Since rail, bus, and all other means of traffic are closed in lockdown. In such a situation, they cannot come to their state until the lockdown is over. Hence the scheme has been started to provide financial assistance to migrant workers. This will help them maintain their livelihood during lockdown.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided to each beneficiary. This assistance amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. There is no problem for applying for this scheme, so the official app has been launched. Through this app, workers will be able to apply easily through their mobiles. Next we are going to know the step wise process of application for this scheme.
Objective of Snehar Paras Scheme
As you all will know that wage work is very difficult, people have to work for it by sweating blood. But there is very little money in this. The laborers work day and night for their livelihood, but still they are not able to save. Workers leave their state and go to work in other states so that they can get some savings. The condition of such migrant workers worsened in the lockdown. Because they did not get work, so that they could earn money and be able to bear their household expenses. That is why the Government of West Bengal has started the Snehar Paras scheme keeping in mind the interests of the laborers.
The government has set some eligibility and criteria for this scheme. If you want to apply for this, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility and criteria.
- Only the natives of West Bengal will get the benefit of this scheme.
- He is eligible if the worker has not returned home due to unavailability of transport and forced limits by the individual state government in interstate development.
- State workers can apply for this scheme. Or migrant workers who have gone to another state to earn money.
- Under this scheme, a sum of Rs 1000 will be sent to the account of the laborer as soon as he applies.
- To apply for the scheme, they have to submit their subtleties in the form of verification that they are residents of Bengal.
The following documents will be required while applying for this scheme.
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank passbook
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
Snehar Paras Online Apply Process
Those who want to apply for snehar paras scheme will be able to apply easily by following some of the easy steps mentioned below. For this, first you have to download the official app. After that you will be able to apply for Snehar Paras scheme in the app. Below, we are telling you the whole process about it.
Snehar Paras App Download
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the Government of West Bengal. You can also go by clicking on this link.
- Now the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you. Here you have to click on the app link.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the option “DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID APP“.
- Now the playstore will open on your mobile. From here you can install the app on your mobile.
- Or you can also download the app from playstore by clicking on this link.
Snehar Paras Migrant Worker Registration
- After the app is installed, you will have to open the app on your mobile.
- Now some of your permissions will be asked, allow all the permissions.
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number and click on “OTP” button below.
- OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, enter it and verify it.
- Now enter all the details asked such as name, Aadhaar card, date of birth, bank account details, permanent address, current address, etc.
- Also, you will have to upload a photo of yourself.
- You will have to enter the contact number of the local person for verification.
- After this, click on the “Submit” button below.
- In this way, your application will be completed and after verification, 1000 rupees will be sent to your account.