Seva Sindhu Auto Taxi Driver 5000 Application Form Online @ sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in: The state government of Karnataka has launched a new web portal named “Seva Sindhu”. Many services are provided under this web portal. Residents of the state can avail of all departmental services under this one portal. In this article, we are going to give you complete information about the Indus Service Portal. Along with this, we will also tell you about applying online for the 5000 government lockdown relief for auto, taxi, rickshaw drivers. So, definitely read this post till the end so that you can get complete information about it.
As you all will be aware that lockdown was going on in our country for the last several months. In the meantime, all the small and big businesses and works of the country had stopped. Due to this, many poor laborers, who used to work daily for their household, have been badly affected by it. In such a situation, the Government of Karnataka has announced to give 5000 rupees for the financial assistance of those people. This will benefit taxi, auto, rickshaw drivers.
Interested candidates who want to take advantage of this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of Sindhu Seva. If you want to apply for it then full information about it is given below.
Sindhu Seva Driver sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
The “Seva Sindhu” web portal has been launched by the Government of Karnataka. All kinds of departmental services are provided to the citizens of the state within this one portal. Within this one portal, all departmental services in the state will be brought and integrated with various service delivery channels, such as Bengaluru One, CSC centers, Karnataka One, civil service centers like Atalji Jan Snehi Kendra and Bapuji Centers. Beneficiaries can use this portal in cashless, faceless, and paperless ways. Citizens of the state can apply and check the status for Auto, Taxi driver 5000 Application through this portal. An online application can also be made to make an e-pass from here. There are many other similar departmental services under it.
Seva Sindhu 5000 Application Form for Taxi, Auto, Rickshaw Driver
Lockdown has been declared in our country for the last few months due to the outbreak of epidemics all over the world. This has adversely affected the work in every way. This has caused the most problems to those who used to work daily to upbringing their family. Which includes auto drivers and taxi drivers, barbers, washermen, and other beneficiaries.
The Government of Karnataka has made provision to provide some financial assistance to such people in view of their problems. The beneficiary will be given Rs 5000 under this scheme. With which he was able to raise his family.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu:
As we mentioned earlier, “Seva Sindhu” is an allinone platform, in which all the departmental services of Karnataka are available. We are telling you about the advantages of using this portal below.
- From this portal, you can apply for certificates for income, domicile, caste, birth, death certificate.
- Ration card is issued from this portal.
- Disbursement of old-age pension, family pension, widow pension.
- Complaints related to unfair pricing, absentee teachers, non-availability of therapists.
- Linking online filings and receipts related to the Right to Information (RTI) Act with other e-government projects: registration, land records, and driving licenses.
- Dissemination of information about government schemes, rights.
- Payments related to electricity, water bills, and property taxes.
- Local news about events, employment opportunities.
Seva Sindhu Portal Departmental Services
Now we are telling you below which services you get in this portal.
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Registration Application Form Online
If you want to apply for auto-rickshaw driver, taxi driver 5000 scheme then you can follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- After that on the homepage, you have to click on “Disbursement of cash relief to Auto-rickshaw drivers & Taxi drivers for Covid-19”.
- After that, a form will appear on the next page. In this form, after filling your name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, present address, category, driving license details, vehicle details, you have to read the declaration and tick it.
- Then enter captcha at the end and click on the submit button.
Application Status at Seva Sindhu
If you have applied for your Driver 5000 Scheme and you want to check the status of your application, then you can check your status by following the procedure below.
- For this, You have to visit on the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage, You have to click on “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS” link.
- You can go directly to this page by clicking on this link.
- Now on the next page, you will have to select some information.
- Enter your reference number and other required information.
- After that, Enter the captcha and hit on the Submit button.
Now the status of your application will appear on the screen. In this way, you can easily check the status of “Driver 5000 Scheme” on your Seva Sundhu Portal.
Seva Sindhu Helpline Numbers
If you are having any kind of problem using the service Indus portal, you can talk to the helpline number, which will tell you the solution by the expert. With which you will be able to solve any problem easily.
Contact Number: 080-4455 4455
#13, CRN Chambers, Above Dhanalakshmi Bank, 2nd Floor, Kasturba Road, Bangalore-560001 080-22230281
FAQs Regarding Seva Sindhu Karnataka
Seva Sindhu is a Common service portal, which provides all departmental services for the citizens of karnataka.
You can apply for Auto rickshaw, Taxi driver 5000 scheme through Seva Sindhu portal. Complete information about it is given above in the post.
Yes, you can use Seva Sindhu portal on Mobile phone.It designed responsively for all the devices.
You can apply for this through Seva Sindhu portal.
You can apply for covid-19 epass for Industries by visiting this page. https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/