Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2021 | Santoor Scholarship Application Form | Wipro Cares Scholarship Apply
Santoor Women’s Scholarship is a popular scholarship program launched by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. The benefit of this scholarship will be given to the girls of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds. Only a few states will get the benefit of this scholarship. In this article, we are going to know the complete information about Santoor Scholarship in detail. Regarding eligibility, benefits, important documents, and process of application for Santoor scholarship has been mentioned in the post. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the end.
To promote women empowerment, a number of schemes are initiated by the central government and the state government. Even today, there is a need to promote women empowerment in our country. Because in many areas there is a lack of proper system for studying women. The girls somehow get their initial education, but many girls do not get higher education. Because their family is not able to pay the fees for enrollment in higher educational institutions. Due to this reason many daughters in our country are unable to fulfill their dreams.
Government of India has started many schemes for the empowerment of daughters. Along with this, many types of scholarship programs have also been started for the education of daughters, so that daughters also get a chance to study and get a chance to move forward in the society. There are also many institutions in our country that do the work of development in the society. Various schemes have been started by many organizations for empowerment of daughters of the society. All its private institutions are also contributing in advancing our society and country.
In this article, we are going to know about the Santoor Scholarship which is run by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. This institution selects 900 girls every year and gives them scholarships to pursue higher education. In the year 2021 too, 900 girls will be selected under this. You can also apply for this scholarship. We are going to know about the application process further in the post. We know about this scholarship in detail.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2021
The Santoor Women’s Scholarship Program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares, under which financial assistance is provided to girls. Every year a girl student is selected for this scholarship, who has passed class 12th and wants to get higher education in the fields of liberal arts, humanities, and sciences. The benefit of this scholarship is given only to girl students of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds. Since it is run by a private institution, the benefit of this scholarship is given only to a limited number of students. Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana are covered under Santoor Scholarship.
Lakhs of female students apply for this scholarship every year, but only 900 candidates are selected from them and it helps them to get quality higher education. Under this, a beneficiary student is provided Rs 24,000 per year. This scholarship is a boon for such students who come from poor families, which helps them to get financial stress free education. In the last 4 years, a total of 3600 girl students have received the benefit of this scholarship. This scholarship is providing a big opportunity for girls who have completed their studies up to 12th standard and are not able to get higher education due to poor financial status of their family. Therefore, do not miss this golden opportunity at all.
Santoor Scholarship Online Apply
Interested girl student who wants to apply for this scholarship, they can apply through online process as soon as the application process starts. To apply for this scholarship, an official portal has been launched so that the candidate does not have to wander around. Interested candidates will be able to apply easily by visiting the online portal. The process of making an application is absolutely easy, we will talk about it in detail further. Students who have any problem applying online can apply through the offline process, we are also going to know the process of this further.
Overview of Santoor Women’s Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Santoor Women’s Scholarship|
|Launched by||Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Benefit Amount||Rs. 24,000/ Year|
|Beneficiary||12th Passed Girl Students|
|State||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana|
As you all must know that in our country even today many people have negative views towards the girl child, due to which the case of feticide still appears. In such a situation, girls should get an opportunity to move forward in the society so that people can end their negativity towards girls. Many schemes have been started by the government to promote women empowerment, so that women can also brighten the name of the country by reading and writing. Santoor Scholarship Program has been started by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares to promote women empowerment. This will give the girl students coming from poor families a chance to get higher education. By which the contribution of women in the society will increase and the negative thoughts of the people towards women will end.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Rewards
There are many girls in the state who belong from a disadvantaged background. In such a way, their family somehow completes their studies from 10th to 12th but due to poor family financial status, they are unable to pursue for degree / diploma. In such a situation, his whole dream becomes useless and then his life remains the same as before. This scholarship is a boon for a girl student who wants to continue her studies and wants to make her mark in society by doing something good. Some of its important points are as follows.
- Every year 900 girl students are selected for this scholarship.
- Under this, only students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana can apply.
- Interested candidates can apply for a santoor scholarship through an online process.
- Each selected scholar is awarded an amount of Rs. 24,000 per annum till completing their course of study.
- This scholarship program was launched in 2016-17.
- So far, a total of 3600 beneficiaries have received its benefits.
Santoor Scholarship Date 2021 – Last Date
Many of you want to know when will the application process for Santoor scholarship start? For this, every year the process of the application continues between July and August. Last year the application window opened on 15th July 2020 and closed on 15th August 2020. This year too, the application process will start in July and it will run till August. You will get information in this post as soon as the application process starts. Keep visiting regularly in this post so that you will get to know as soon as the application process starts.
Eligibility Criteria & Important Document
Candidates who are willing to apply for santoor scholarship are required to know about its Eligibilty Criteria. Officers have decided some eligibility and criteria for this scholarship, which is as follows.
- Only students coming from underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds can apply for this.
- The scheme has been implemented only in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana.
- Applicant candidate should have completed his 10th standard from a local government school.
- The candidate should have completed his 12th standard from a government school / junior college.
- Students who have registered for a full-time undergraduate or diploma program of at least 3 years from 2020-21.
- Preference will be given to applicants from backward districts.
- Documents required:
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- A copy of Aadhaar Card
- A copy of class 10th certificate
- A copy of class 12th certificate
- A copy of the bank passbook
- mobile number
- E mail ID
Every year only 900 girls are selected for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship. Female students coming from poor classes are selected. Under this, financial aid of Rs 24,000 is provided to the beneficiary girl every year. This amount is provided annually for tuition till the end of the course. The scholarship is utilized by the student for her tuition fees and other expenses.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Online Apply
Interested candidates who want to apply for santoor scholarship, after the application window opens, will be able to apply easily through online process. The step wise procedure is being told about applying online for the below scholarship.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the Santoor Scholarship. i.e https://www.santoorscholarships.com/
- The homepage of the website will appear in front of you. Here you will also have the details of the eligibility criterion for a scholarship.
- On the right side of the homepage, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE NOW“.
- After this, you will come to a new website. Hereafter reading the important instructions, you have to click on the “Apply Now” button below.
- Now the option of logging in will come in front of you. If you are not registered, then click on the register option below and register. Or you can also log in with Facebook, Google, etc. account.
- After logging in, you have to click on the option “START APPLICATION” on the right side.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. Here first you have to fill in your personal details. For example, Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar Number, Payment Address, etc. will have to be filled in.
- After filling in all the information, click on the “Save & Continue” button below.
- Now you have to fill in the education details. For this, you have to select graduation in Present Class.
- After that, you will have to fill in the details of class 10th details like Board, Institute Name, Passing Year, State, District, Address, Mark Details, etc.
- After filling in all the information, click on the “Save” button below.
- Similarly, now you have to fill in the details of class 12th such as board, stream, institute name, passing year, state, district, mark details, etc.
- Next, you have to fill in the details of graduation. In this, you have to fill Graduation Degree, Graduation Course Duration, Institute Name, Institute Contact Number, Graduation Completion Year, Institute State, Institute District, Institute Address, etc.
- After filling in all the information, click on the “Save” button below.
- Now you have to fill in the details of your Father and Mother in the Family Member section.
- Here you first have to click on the “Add Family” button.
- After this, the member’s name, mobile, and relation will have to be filled in.
- After this, you have to click on the “Save” button below.
- Similarly, you have to fill in the details of both your mother and father.
- Now you will come to the documents section. Here you have to upload some important documents.
- Here the passport size photo of the applicant, Identity Proof / Aadhar Card, Address Proof / Domicile / Resident Certificate / Ration Card, Bank Passbook, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, etc. will have to be uploaded.
- After that click on the “Save & Continue” button below.
- Now the option to add bank details will come in front of you. Here you have to click on “Add Bank Detail“.
- After this, the Bank Account Holder Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Bank Name, and Branch Name will have to be filled.
- After this, you have to click on the “Save” button.
- Now you have to fill in other details like Domicile State, Type of Institution in class 10th & 12th, Major Subjects in Graduation, etc.
- Then you have to click on the “Save & Continue” button below.
- After filling in all the information, tick the below “Terms & Conditions” and then click on the “Preview” button.
- Now the preview of the application will appear in front of you. Here you have to check all the details once.
- After that click on the “Submit” button below.
- Now your scholarship application will be completed. You will also see the message of submitting the application on the screen.
- In this way, you can apply for Santoor Women’s Scholarship online.
Offline Application Process for Santoor Scholarship
If you are having any kind of problem in applying online, then you can easily apply for the scholarship by offline process as well. Below we are providing you step-wise information about applying through the offline process.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the Santoor Scholarship.
- After that, on the homepage, you have to read the eligibility, application, scholarship amount, and deadline details carefully.
- After that, you will have to scroll down and click on the “Download Application Form” option.
- After this, the application form will be downloaded as PDF, you will have to take a printout of it.
- In the form, you have to fill in all the information (personal, academic, as well as declaration form) carefully.
- After that, a copy of the document related to the form has to be attached.
- The application form will have to be sent through the courier before the deadline at the official address given below.
Wipro Care – Santoor Scholarship
In this article, we have tried to share all the important information related to Santoor Scholarship. If you are having any kind of problem in applying, then you can contact on its helpline number. We are telling you its contact details below.
Phone Number: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 121) / +917337835166
Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2021 – FAQs
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Girls from underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds can apply for this scholarship program, who have passed 12th and further enrolled in degree / diploma.
Which states girls can apply for this scholarship?
Only students coming from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana can apply for this scholarship.
How much amount is provided under Santoor Scholarship?
Under this, the beneficiary woman is provided an assistance amount of 24,000 per year, so that they can meet their tuition fees and other expenses.
I wish to take up a one-year diploma, will I qualify for the aid?
No, you will have to enroll for a minimum two-year diploma or a degree to qualify for the scholarship.
What is the application deadline for 2021?
This year the deadline of the application is till 15th November 2021.