saar portal maharashtra, saar portal login, mht cet saar portal, saar portal registration, saar portal last date, saar portal mht cet
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has launched a new admission portal for the academic year 2021-22. Through this portal, the interested candidate should enter the first year and for this, they have to register on the portal. Through this portal, one can apply for admission in engineering, medical, architecture, agriculture, pharmacy, and other professional courses. In this article, we are going to know the complete information about SAAR Portal Maharashtra in detail. We are going to tell the step-wise process to the new candidates who want to register on the portal. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the last.
Now students can easily apply through the online process to enroll in any course. First, to enroll in any course, students have to be physically present in the college and fill the form. Many people who come from other state or city have to go to college, which caused a lot of trouble for them. To tackle this problem, Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has launched a new admission portal. Interested candidates can fill the counseling form online through this portal. We are going to talk about this in detail below.
SAAR Portal Maharashtra
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State has launched a new admission portal https://mhtcet2021.mahacet.org/. Through this portal, candidates can apply for Post Graduate, Undergraduate, and other courses. Usually, a new portal is launched every year for this, due to which many children get confused. This portal has been started for SETU Admission Registration (SAAR) by CET Cell for the academic year 2021-22. Students seeking admission in first-year degree in Engineering, Medical, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, and other courses must first register on SAAR Portal Maharashtra.
The process of online registration on the portal is currently underway. Students who have not applied yet can easily apply through their computer or mobile. For this, they have to visit the official website and submit the counseling form. The counseling fee will also have to be paid after submitting the application form. If the fee is not paid, your application will not be successful. If you have not paid the application fee then pay the counseling fee at the earliest to avoid the risk.
SAAR Application Overview
|Portal Name||SAAR Portal Maharashtra|
|Department||State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Launched for||Candidates who want to enroll in UG, PG, and other courses.|
|Courses||Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, etc.|
Objective of SAAR Maharashtra
The purpose of starting this portal is to provide an easy platform to the students for admission. Earlier students had to face a lot of difficulties to get enrolled in a good college. It also costs students time, energy, and money. After the launch of this portal, students can easily apply for enrollment in any course. They will not even need to go anywhere to apply. If someone does not have internet facility then they should visit their nearest cyber cafe.
SAAR Application Important Dates
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website||8 st June, 2021 (Tuesday) To 07th July, 2021 (11:59 pm) (Wednesday)|
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website (with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories)||08th July, 2021 (Thursday) To 15th July, 2021 (11:59 pm) (Thursday)|
|Payment – Only through Online mode||15th July, 2021 (11:59 pm) (Thursday)|
MHT-CET 2021 APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT:
Application form processing fees as stated in the table given below are to be paid through online mode for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. If the candidate opted for only PCM or only PCB in General Category, he/she will have to pay Rs 800/- and for the Reserved Category candidate from the state of Maharashtra, he/she will have to pay Rs. 600/- as a MHT CET 2021 examination fee. If the candidate opted for both the groups i.e. PCM and PCB then for General Category, he/she will have to pay Rs 1,600/- and for Reserve Category candidate from the State of Maharashtra, he/she will have to pay Rs. 1,200 as a MHT CET 2021 examination fee.
Instructions for Online Application
- Candidate must have passed or appeared for HSC (12th/Equivalent Examination).
- Maharashtra State Candidate MUST clearly mention the Category, in case of reservation (Such as- SC/ST/OBC/VJ/DT-NT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC/PWD/etc), Candidate must possess valid documents like Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate and Non Creamy Layer Certificate as is applicable (valid up to 31st March 2022).
- Fees:- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) Candidates :Rs.800/-
- For Candidates of Backward class categories [SC/ST/OBC/VJ/DT-NT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC/EWS/PWD/Candidates form Maharashtra State etc]:Rs.600/-
- All PWD candidates belonging to Maharashtra State will be charged Rs. 600/-
- Please read the User Manual and Information Brochure before filling the CBT (Computer Based Test) online registration form and application form. Candidate should verify the application before finally submitting and making payment.
- Candidates should use their active E-mail ID and Mobile Number for the registration of MHT CET 2021. Candidate should keep their E-mail ID and Mobile Number active till the process of CET and Centralised Admission is over.
- The submitted and fees-paid applications will not be edited. Hence candidates are advised to verify the filled in details before making payment.
- Please do not share your Application No, Password and OTP with anybody.
- Please Use Good Quality Photograph, Signature and Document for Proof of Identity Images for Uploading.
- Candidates are advised to Visit official www.mahacet.org website for latest Notifications.
- Candidate can use Only one Mobile No and E-mail ID for One Application Form.
Maharashtra SAAR Online Application Procedure
Interested candidates who want to apply for enrollment in any course will have to register themselves on the official website. For this, we are telling you the stepwise process below. By following the steps mentioned below, you can easily apply for enrollment in Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, Agriculture, and other courses.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government Maharashtra. For this you can open this link https://mhtcet2021.mahacet.org/.
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on “New Registration” option.
- In the next page, some important guidelines will be given in front of you to fill the application, after reading them carefully click on the “I Accept and Proceed” button.
- Now a registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to fill personal details, permanent details, address, password, etc.
- After filling all the information click on “Save & Proceed” button below.
- Now OTP will be received on your mobile number, you will have to verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, you will have to upload the relevant documents and then fill the course details.
- After filling all the information the form has to be submitted.
- At last you have to pay the application fee. For this, you can pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, UPI, and other methods.
- After payment, your application will be completed. In this way you can apply for any course.
Download Admit Card on SAAR Portal:
For downloading Admit Card, Candidate should visit the website mhtcet2021.mahacet.org. The candidate can download his/her admit card for MHT-CET 2021 from his/her Log-In ID. Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MHT-CET 2021 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
- Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected. Application form sent by Post/Courier will not be entertained and hence be rejected. The candidate shall submit one and only one application form.
- The candidate will be permitted to submit his/her application only once. If the candidate wishes to submit his/her application once again, then he/she should cancel his/her previous application before filling the new application. The process of cancellation of the filled application is available in the user manual for filling up the online application form