Rythu Bandhu Status | Ts Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List 2021, Payment Status Check Online
The Rythu Bandhu scheme has been initiated by the Telangana government, under which the farmers of the state will be provided various benefits. The objective of this scheme is to improve the economic condition of the farmers of the state. In this article, the complete information related to the below scheme has been provided in detail. In this article, detailed information about applying for the scheme, for checking application status, for checking the status of payment, etc. is given.
State farmers can easily apply for Rythu Bandhu scheme. For this, we have talked in more detail in the post. In this scheme, every farmer will get Rs 4,000 per acre for each season (kharif and rabi), as each farmer needs to meet the initial investment needs of a farmer to buy seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, labor and for other investments. have to keep. This will help the farmers to face the challenges faced in farming.
Rythu Bandhu Status 2021
Rythu Bandhu scheme has been started by the Telangana government, under which the farmers of the state will be provided economic benefits. Under this scheme, farmers of the state will be provided Rs 4000 per acre for each season (kharif and rabi). These funds will be sent to the bank account of the direct beneficiary farmers. This will help the farmers to face the challenges faced in farming. Under this, the number of beneficiary farmers of the state has increased to 51 lakhs at present. The state government will deposit the yield loan waiver directly into the financial balance.
The Telangana government allocated Rs 7000 crore for the Rythu Bandhu scheme for the Kharif crop and Rs 1200 crore for the forgiveness of the crop advance. Mr. Harish Rao said that before the start of the agricultural season, assistance will be provided at the rate of Rs. 5000 per acre in the account of about 51 lakh eligible farmers. This amount will help the farmers of the state to cultivate better.
So far, 54,20,102 beneficiaries have registered themselves under Apply for Rythu Bandhu RBS. Let us tell you that both the state government and the central government are running this scheme jointly. Or you can also call it the modified version of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers who have not yet applied for this scheme should apply for this scheme as soon as possible. The farmers who have to apply for this will be able to apply easily by visiting the official website of Rythu Bandhu. In the post, the complete information about applying for the step has been told.
Budget for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
A budget of Rs 12,000 crore was provided for payment of RBS entitlement for the financial year 2018-19. This was on the basis of RBS eligibility on the basis of ownership of agricultural land of Rs 4,000 per acre. Subsequently, with effect from 2019-20, the state government increased the RBS eligibility to Rs 5,000 per acre. On this basis, it is estimated that the RBS eligibility budget should be increased to Rs 15,000 crore for the year 2019-20 (beginning of Kharif 2019). We find that the expenditure statement of the state government budget does not refer separately to the Rayathu Bandhu (or equivalent head) for the provision of funds for RBS eligibility.
However, an analysis of the budget speech suggests that the 2019-20 budget provides an amount of Rs 12,000 for the purpose of RBS. Further, analysis of the budget documents indicated that the state has made a provision of Rs 9,056 crore for the purpose of RBS. Despite an increase in the amount of eligibility, the decrease in budget allocation is unclear. Similarly, the expenditure involved in the administration of RBS cannot be understood from the budget documents of the state government. However, we were informed that the original budget allocation of Rs 12,000 crore included the cost of administering the RBS.
Overview of the Article
|Scheme||Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the State|
|Amount||5000/- Each Season|
Objective of the Scheme
As you all would know that it takes a lot of hard work to do agriculture and also have to spend a lot of money for a good yield. There are many small farmers in the state who do farming by taking loans in order to make a living. Keeping this in mind, the Telangana government has launched the Rythu Bandhu scheme, which aims to provide economic benefits to the state farmers in different seasons for agriculture. With this, farmers will not even need to take loans and they will be able to do farming better.
To ensure that farmers do not re-enter the debt trap / private money lenders and take care of the initial investment needs of every farmer for purchasing seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, labor, and other investments. Accordingly, an amount of Rs.4000 / – per acre was disbursed by the Agriculture Department to farmers via cheque during Kharif-2018.
Kharif Season 2018
Rythu Bandhu Scheme was started in the year 2018 itself at the beginning of the Kharif season. At that time the total number of beneficiaries at the beginning of the scheme was 12896, then the state government had kept a budget of Rs 128 crore. This amount was distributed as a cheque to all the beneficiaries. Due to the death case, the amount of 8766 could not be disbursed. This gave the farmers strength for better farming.
Rabi Season 2018
Under the Rabi Season 2018-19 Rythu Bandhu scheme, the total number of beneficiaries had increased to 134335 by the Rabi season 2018-19. For this, the state government decided to give Rs 4000 per acre to the beneficiary farmers. This amount was sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers. For this, a total of Rs 127 crore was sent to the bank account of 122082 beneficiary farmers. The remaining balance was 12253 rupees because the data of many farmers were pending.
Kharif Season 2019
Further, in the Kharif season also, the State Government provided economic benefits to the farmers under the scheme. So far, the total number of beneficiary farmers for this scheme had increased to 143426. Money was sent to the bank accounts of all those beneficiary farmers, ranging from Rs 4000 to Rs 5000 per acre. These money were sent to the bank accounts of direct farmers through online process, so that they did not have to worry about cheque. For this, a total amount of Rs 138 crore was sent to the bank account of 114471 beneficiaries. Many farmers were not provided benefits due to being in data pending.
Rythu Bandhu 2021
As for the past several years, the benefit of this scheme is being given to the farmers of the state, similarly this year also the farmers will be provided incentives amounting to Rs. 4000 per acre. These money will be provided for seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, labor and other investment. Apart from this, through the implementation of this scheme, many other incentives will also be provided to the farmers of this state. Pesticides will also be provided to the farmers. Till now, the farmers who have applied for this scheme will soon be transferred directly to their account by the government.
Benefits Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will be provided economic benefits at the rate of Rs. 5000 / – per acre.
- This benefit will be provided to the farmers in each season (Rabi and Kharif).
- Subsidies will be provided to farmers for seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, labor and other investments.
- The scheme covers 1.42 crore acres in the 31 districts of the state, and every farmer owning land is eligible.
- More than 60 lakh farmers of the state are covered under the scheme for the current financial year.
- This will provide financial assistance to the farmers, so that they will not have to take a loan.
- This is a good initiative by the Telangana government to empower farmers to become self-reliant.
- Farmers will be able to apply for the Rythu Bandhu scheme by online or offline process.
The government has set some eligibility and criteria for the beneficiary farmers for this scheme. If you want to get the benefit of this scheme, then you must read the information given below carefully.
- The benefits of Rythu Bandhu Scheme will be provided only to the permanent farmers of Telangana.
- It is mandatory for the farmers to have their own agricultural land.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to small and marginal farmers.
- If the farmers claim the benefits of the scheme and they do not have land for agriculture, then they will not be given benefits.
- Farmers who are not following the cropping pattern decided by the government, will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme does not apply to commercial farmers.
Those interested farmers want to apply for this scheme, they have to keep the documents mentioned below ready for this.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identification Certificate
- Land Ownership Documents
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Residence Certificate
- Bipel Certificate
List of Participating Banks under the Scheme
|Bank Name||Mandal Count|
|State Bank of India||3398430|
|Indian Overseas Bank||601562|
|AP Grameena Vikas Bank||1323887|
|Telangana Grameena Bank||945170|
Limitations Of the Scheme
There are also some limitations under this scheme, which you are very important to know about. Let’s get detailed information about these limitations below.
- The Rythu Bandhu scheme does not exclude rich farmers and wealthy landlords.
- Tenant farmers cannot be included in the scheme as they cannot submit any proof of cultivation of land, which is done mostly based on informal and oral lease arrangements.
- The scheme leaves out tenant cultivators an estimated 40% of Telangana’s farming population and mostly coming from the poorest and most disadvantaged backgrounds.
- The scheme does, however, have a provision under which cheques can be returned to the local authorities.
Rythy Bandhu Status Online Check
If you have applied for this scheme and you want to check whether money has been sent to your account or not, then follow the steps given below. Below, we are giving you detailed information about checking the payment status.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of the Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on ‘IFMIS Portal‘ option.
- After that, you will come to a new page. Here you have to click on ‘Click here‘ link in front of ‘Rythu Bandhu Status Link‘.
- On the next page, you have to first select the year then enter the PPB Number below.
- After that, you have to enter the captcha and click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button below.
- Now the payment status will appear on your screen. Here, you will be able to check the payment date, farmer name, Aadhaar number, bank account number, amount, etc. information.
Claim Form for Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme
If you want to claim under Rythu Bandhu Life Insurance, then we are providing you the below step-wise information.
- First, you have to go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the Claim Form Download option under the notification section.
- Now the form will be downloaded into your system. You will need to print out this form.
Procedure to Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
If you have applied for Rythu Bandhu scheme and you want to check your name in the beneficiary list, then you can easily see the district-wise beneficiary list by following the easy steps given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu. You can go by clicking on this link.
- Now you have to scroll down and then click on the ‘Check Distribution Venue Schedule‘ option.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to select your district and division.
- After that, the list of all the beneficiary farmers will come down. Here you can easily find your name.
- In the form, you will have to fill LIC ID No, Name, Address, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Date of Death, Pattadar Passbook No, Nominee Details, etc.
- After that, the nominee has to be signed by writing the date and place below in the form.
- After that, you will have to submit the form to the office along with the related documents.
Bank Details Correction Form
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu Scheme. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- Now the homepage will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Bank Details Correction Form‘ option in the notification section on the right side.
- Now the form will be downloaded as a PDF file on your computer. You will need to print out the form.
- After that, related information has to be filled in the form. And the form will have to be submitted to the office.
- For this, first, go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you will find ‘Click here for Dept. Login‘ link and you have to click on that link.
- Now the login form will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill in the username, password, and captcha.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button below.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to the portal.
Rythu Bandhu Mobile App
Most farmers in the state have more number of mobiles than computers, keeping in mind the state government has launched the official app of Rythu Bandhu portal. With the help of this app, people will be able to easily avail the services related to Rythu Bandhu scheme. The size of this app is about 10MB. Many of you must be looking for it in the Playstore, then let me tell you that it is only available on its official website. Below we are providing you complete step-wise information so that you will be able to download the app easily.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘DOWNLOAD MOBILE APP‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the app download will start on your mobile.
- Once the app is downloaded, you will have to install it.
- Now you will be able to use all the services of the portal easily on mobile.
We have tried to provide you complete information related to the Rythu Bandhu scheme in this article. If you still have any doubt related to the scheme, then you can find it easily by contacting its helpline number. In the below, we are telling you its contact details.
Agriculture Commissioner & Director Address
Ground Floor, D-block
Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh
040 2338 3520