RCH Portal , RCH Portal Data Entry , RCH NRHM, rch.nhm.gov.in/rch/login.aspx, Reproductive and Child Health Portal – In this article, we are going to know all the important information about RCH Portal in detail. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the last. This portal has been started by the Government of India for Reproductive and Child Health which covers all the states of the country. rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ portal is managed by the Health and Family Welfare Department. This article will get RCH Data Entry, login, Registration, and other related information.
It is one of the moral responsibilities of the government to pay attention to the blooming buds of the country. For the betterment of babies and the care of mothers, the government has started many schemes. The Health and Family Welfare Department has started the RCH (Reproductive & Child Health) portal. This portal has been designed for quick identification and tracking of the individual beneficiaries during the reproductive life cycle of women. In addition, the RCH portal promotes, monitors, and supports reproductive, maternal, neonatal, and force health schemes/program delivery and reporting. This portal works in all the states of the country and ensures reproductive and child health.
The government had launched the RCH Portal long back. Over time, new and useful features have also been added to it. This program is expected to help women with the problem of sterility, the cycle of pregnancy, and the process of childbirth. Let’s see its overview below.
|Portal Name||RCH Portal|
|Launched by||Govt. of India|
|Objective||Ensuring reproductive and child health|
|Beneficiary||Child & Pregnant women|
Objective of RCH Portal
As you all know that children are the future of the country. It is the duty of the government to take care of the blooming buds of the nation. The Government of India has started the RCH portal for the care of pregnant women and babies of the country. The purpose of this portal is to ensure the health of pregnant women and children. Identification and health status tracking of high-risk pregnant women and assisting pregnant women during labor. Apart from this, the benefits of many important services are provided through this portal.
Benefits of RCH Portal:
- Through this portal, the benefits of various government services will be provided to pregnant women and babies of the country.
- This portal is used only in government offices. This portal is not for common citizens.
- The health service delivery in the country has improved with the RCH portal.
- Assists the health worker in preparing an action plan for the delivery of immunization services to children.
- Assists health workers in beneficiary identification and service delivery planning for antenatal check-up, post-natal check-up and immunization services.
- Reports of all women are prepared on this portal and the health status of pregnant women is tracked by identifying high risk pregnant women.
RCH Portal Login Process
The process of logging in to RCH Portal is very easy and by logging on to this portal you can access data entry and other services. Follow the following steps to login into the portal.
- First of all visit the official website of RCH Portal. For this you can go by clicking on this link. i.e https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on “DATA ENTRY” option.
- Now the login page of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to select your state.
- After this you have to enter your username and password in the bottom.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the “Login” button.
- Now you will be logged in to the portal.
RCH Portal Mother Data Entry
If you want to make a new entry on the RCH portal, then we are telling you the step-wise process below. You can easily make a new entry by following the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the RCH Portal. For this you can also go by clicking on this link. i.e https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- Now you have to login to the portal. Above we have explained the login process.
- Here you have to click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu. After that click on “Pregnant Woman Entry” option.
- In the next page click on “Add New Entry” option.
- After this, all the details of the Pregnant Woman will have to be entered in the registration form.
- After entering all the details you have to submit the form. In this way you can enter the new pregnant woman.
RCH Portal New Child Entry Process at rchrpt.nhm.gov.in login portal
A new child can be entered on RCH portal only by those government officials who have login ID and password of RCH portal. Follow the easy steps given below for RCH Child Entry.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Reproductive & Child Health. i.e https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- After this, you have to log in by entering your login details by clicking on “DATA ENTRY” option.
- On the dashboard, you have to click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu.
- In the next page click on “Child Entry” option.
- Then in the next page you have to click on “New Entry” option.
- Now, You have to enter the child details like Serial No, Sex of Child, Name of Child, Mother Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth of child, Address, Religion, Weight, Place of Birth, Asha Name, etc.
- After filling all the details click on “Save Entry” button.
- In this way you can enter any child.
If you face any kind of error while doing Child Entry, you have to install EE-Entry Filler Chrome extension in your browser. You can automate new entries using this extension.