RCH Portal Data Entry , RCH NRHM, rch.nhm.gov.in/rch/login.aspx, – In this article, we are going to know all the important information about RCH Portal in detail. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the last. This portal has been started by the Government of India for Reproductive and Child Health which covers all the states of the country. rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ portal is managed by the Health and Family Welfare Department. This article will get RCH Portal Data Entry, login, Registration, and other related information.
It is one of the moral responsibilities of the government to pay attention to the blooming buds of the country. For the betterment of babies and the care of mothers, the government has started many schemes. The Health and Family Welfare Department has started the RCH (Reproductive & Child Health) portal. This portal has been designed for quick identification and tracking of the individual beneficiaries during the reproductive life cycle of women. In addition, the RCH portal promotes, monitors, and supports reproductive, maternal, neonatal, and force health schemes/program delivery and reporting. This portal works in all the states of the country and ensures reproductive and child health.
The government had launched the RCH Portal long back. Over time, new and useful features have also been added to it. This program is expected to help women with the problem of sterility, the cycle of pregnancy, and the process of childbirth. Let’s see its overview below.
|Portal Name||RCH Portal|
|Launched by||Govt. of India|
|Objective||Ensuring reproductive and child health|
|Beneficiary||Child & Pregnant women|
RCH Portal Data Entry Objective
As you all know that children are the future of the country. It is the duty of the government to take care of the blooming buds of the nation. The Government of India has started the RCH portal for the care of pregnant women and babies of the country. The purpose of this portal is to ensure the health of pregnant women and children. Identification and health status tracking of high-risk pregnant women and assisting pregnant women during labor. Apart from this, the benefits of many important services are provided through Rch.nhm.gov.in portal.
|TNPDS Smart Card 2022 Status, Online Application Form,||GEM Login – gem.gov.in Government e-Marketplace Registration|
Benefits of RCH Portal Karnataka 29:
- Through this portal, the benefits of various government services will be provided to pregnant women and babies of the country.
- This portal is used only in government offices. This portal is not for common citizens.
- The health service delivery in the country has improved with the RCH portal.
- Assists the health worker in preparing an action plan for the delivery of immunization services to children.
- Assists health workers in beneficiary identification and service delivery planning for antenatal check-up, post-natal check-up and immunization services.
- Reports of all women are prepared on this portal and the health status of pregnant women is tracked by identifying high risk pregnant women.
Facilities under RCH portal 2022
An innovative web application has been introduced by the Ministry of Health & Family welfare. All useful services have been provided for pregnant women on this portal. So that now pregnant women can get the benefit of all government services sitting at home. This portal has been started with the aim of providing timely services to pregnant women. In particular, the health of women and children is taken care of. The government is able to do proper monitoring of the pregnant woman through this portal.
RCH Portal Login
The process of logging in to RCH Portal is very easy and by logging on to this portal you can access data entry and other services. Follow the following steps to login into the portal.
- First of all visit the official website of RCH Portal. For this you can go by clicking on this link. i.e https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on “DATA ENTRY” option.
- Now the login page of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to select your state.
- After this you have to enter your username and password in the bottom.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the “Login” button.
- Now you will be logged in to the portal.
RCH Portal Registration at Rch.nhm.gov.in
If you want to register a beneficiary on the portal then its process is very easy. But many people have to face many problems due to lack of information. Let us tell you that you can add beneficiary on RCH portal through your Anganwadi Kendra or ANM. We are telling you its process step wise.
- Through household survey, ANM records all the data of the beneficiary in its register.
- No Beneficiary ID is provided to the beneficiary by ANM.
- The data entry operator makes the entry on the RCH portal through the data recorded in the RCH register.
- In data entry, data related to village wise information, tracking of eligible flourishes using contraceptives, tracking of pregnant women, tracking of children, etc. is recorded.
- After the completion of the data entry process on the portal, a 12 digit ID number is issued to the beneficiary through SMS.
- In this way your registration is completed.
The process of registration is completed through the above mentioned steps. This process is divided into two phases. Through the Beneficiary ID, women will be able to get their children fixed in any region of the country and will be able to get the benefit of other services.
RCH Portal Mother Data Entry
If you want to make a new entry on the RCH portal, then we are telling you the step-wise process below. You can easily make a new entry by following the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the RCH Portal. For this you can also go by clicking on this link. i.e. https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- Now you have to login to the portal. Above we have explained the login process.
- Here you have to click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu. After that click on “Pregnant Woman Entry” option.
- In the next page click on “Add New Entry” option.
- After this, all the details of the Pregnant Woman will have to be entered in the registration form.
- After entering all the details you have to submit the form. In this way you can enter the new pregnant woman.
RCH Portal Data Entry on RCH.NHM.GOV.IN
Step 1: Beneficiaries Identification Process
- In the first phase, data has to be collected through household surveys and regular identification and they should be recorded on the RCH register.
- After the data is ready, they should be transferred to the data entry point, where they will be entered on the RCH portal.
Step 2: Beneficiaries Registration Process
- After the completion of the identification process, they should immediately enter the RCH register version 1.1.
- These beneficiaries will include those identified during household surveys, through regular identification by the ASHA between two household surveys and any new beneficiaries coming to Village Health and Nutrition Day (VHND) site directly.
- The ANM will not provide any ID number to the beneficiary.
- After recording the data in the register, they will be sent to the Data Entry Operator. Data entry will be done through DoE RCH portal.
- Once the data entry process is completed on the RCH portal, a unique ID number of the beneficiary will be generated.
Step 3: Integrated RCH Register
ANM should always use Integrated RCH register for data record. This register has been specially designed. If you will use another register you may have trouble understanding. Once you understand the RCH register, then it will be very easy for you to record the data. If you want to update the data of any beneficiary, then you will be able to do it easily in the RCH register.
There can be necessary changes in the RCH register of different states. It is necessary to have a separate register for each village. If an ANM is in charge of 5 villages, then they have to prepare separate registers for all the five villages. This register consists of the following parts.
- Village-wise information (Profile Entry)
- Section 1: Tracking of Eligible Couples and use of contraceptives
- Section 2: Tracking of Pregnant Women
- Section 3: Tracking of Children
- Section 4: Annexures
RCH Portal New Child Entry Process at rchrpt.nhm.gov.in login portal
A new child can be entered on RCH portal only by those government officials who have login ID and password of RCH portal. Follow the easy steps given below for RCH Child Entry.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Reproductive & Child Health. i.e https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- After this, you have to log in by entering your login details by clicking on “DATA ENTRY” option.
- On the dashboard, you have to click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu.
- In the next page click on “Child Entry” option.
- Then in the next page you have to click on “New Entry” option.
- Now, You have to enter the child details like Serial No, Sex of Child, Name of Child, Mother Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth of child, Address, Religion, Weight, Place of Birth, Asha Name, etc.
- After filling all the details click on “Save Entry” button.
- In this way you can enter any child.
If you face any kind of error while doing Child Entry, you have to install EE-Entry Filler Chrome extension in your browser. You can automate new entries using this extension.
RCH Child & Women Self Registration
Now citizens can self-register the pregnant woman or baby on the portal. This facility is useful for women living in rural areas. Women of any state of the country can register themselves or their baby. For this the following steps have to be followed.
- First of all visit the official website.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the “ Self Registration ” option.
- You will come to a new page. Here you will see the option of pregnant women and child registration.
- Here you have to click on the button “ New Registration ” for Pregnant Woman or Child .
- In the next page, you have to enter your state, mobile number, OTP, etc.
- Then the registration form will appear in front of you. All the details related to the pregnant woman or child will have to be entered in the form.
- After that you will be registered. In this way you can do online self registration.
Process to check Anmol Status at Rch.nhm.gov.in
- To get started, first of all visit the RCH portal.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Here click on “ Anmol Status ” below.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Here you can check Anmol status.
Process to check health record rch.nhm.gov.in
If you want to check the health record of a pregnant woman or child, you can easily check it on the RCH portal. All of you will know that after checking the pregnant woman by the ANM, the related data is recorded on the RCH register and this data is later entered on the portal by the data entry operator. You can check the health record by following the following steps.
- Visit the official website of RCH Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Know Your Health Record”.
- A new page will open, here you have to enter RCH ID or MCTS ID.
- After that enter the captcha and click on “Get OTP”.
After the OTP is verified, you can check the health record.
Process to raise a Ticket
If you are having trouble using the portal or in any other way, you can raise a ticket. Your problem will be solved as soon as possible after you raise the ticket. You can raise the ticket by following the following steps.
- To begin, first of all visit the RCH portal.
On the homepage, click on the “Raise Ticket” option at the bottom.
- You will reach a new webpage. Here click on “Raise Ticket” in the top menu.
- Enter your mobile number and verify OTP.
- After OTP verification, the form will appear in front of you.
Fill all the details in the form carefully and submit.
- In this way you can raise your ticket online.
rch.nhm.gov.in Important Links
|RCH Portal Official Website||https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/|
|RCH Portal Login||Click Here|
|RCH Portal Data Entry||Click Here|
|Pregnant Woman Registration||Click Here|
|Child Registration||Click Here|
|Know Your Health Record||Click Here|
|Raise Ticket||Click Here|
FAQs Regarding “RCH Portal Login, Data Entry at Rch.nhm.gov.in”
What is RCH Portal?
RCH Portal is a web based application which has been introduced by the Ministry of Health & Family welfare. Through this, pregnant women and children of different states of the country will be taken care of.
What is the objective of Rch.nhm.gov.in?
Its purpose is to prepare a list of pregnant women and babies and provide essential services to them. Monitors pregnant women and provides them with necessary services at the right time.
What is the process of data entry on RCH Portal?
First of all, the beneficiary is identified through the house survey. All the details of the pregnant woman are recorded by the ANM in the RCH Register. After this the RCH register is sent to the data entry operator. After the completion of the data entry process, the Beneficiary ID is generated.
What is RCH Login Process?
Visit the official website to login to the portal. After clicking on “Data Entry” option the login page will come. After entering your login ID and password, click on “Login”.
|MahaDBT 2022: Scholarship Application||EHRMS Punjab Login|
|eSewa Punjab (esewa.punjab.gov.in)||eDistrict UP: उत्तर प्रदेश जाति/निवासी/आय|
In this article we have tried to know the information related to “RCH Portal Data Entry Login“. Any question related to this or you can give your feedback in the comment.