Prochesta Scheme West Bengal | WB Prochesta Prokolpo Yojana | Prochesta Procalpo Scheme | Prochesta Application Form Download | prachestawb.in apply online
WB Prochesta scheme has been initiated by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, which will benefit all the residents of the state who are not able to earn their livelihood due to the lockout in the country. As you all will know that due to Corona epidemic, the government has lockeddown in many states. While this is a good way of dealing with this epidemic, but due to this many people who earn their livelihood by working daily, have to face a lot of trouble. In this article, we are going to get information about this. You will get to know the complete information about the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme in this article. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the last.
Due to the Nobel Corona virus, there has been catastrophe in the whole world. Last year in 2020, our country has been under lockdown for several months due to this epidemic, due to which the economic condition of the country has been severely affected. There are many people in our country who work delis only then they are able to earn their livelihood. In such a situation, such people cannot work in lockdown so that they are not even able to earn their livelihood. In view of this, many state governments have taken several steps to help the economically poor people. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has started the Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme for the betterment of her citizens. Let’s know in detail about this plan further.
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme @prachestawb.in
The Prochesta Scheme has been started by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, under which citizens of the state will be provided financial assistance mainly to daily wage laborers to earn a livelihood. Outbreak of Corona virus has spread in the country due to which lockdown has been imposed in many states. Due to this, many workers who are able to earn their livelihood by working every day have been facing a lot of difficulties. Now a large number of people are getting infected in the state, so now the Chief Minister of the state has urged the citizens of the state to stay indoors and cooperate with the administration during the lockdown. Giving information about this scheme, the Chief Minister tweeted and started prochesta scheme to help the working class in it.
To stand by the working class during the lockdown, our Govt in #Bangla announced two new schemes – ‘Sneher Porosh’ for migrant labourers, and ‘Prochesta’ for workers in the unorganised sector. (2/2)— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) May 1, 2020
WB Prochesta Prokolpo Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Mamta Banergy|
|Department||Labour Department, West Bengal|
|Start Date||15th April 2020|
|Beneficiary||Daily wage workers|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to daily wage workers.|
|Official Website||wb.gov.in & prachestawb.in|
Objective of Prochesta Scheme
As you all will know that our country is going through a very difficult time, millions of cases of corona infection are coming out every day and many people are also losing their lives. In such a situation, the government has put lockdown in many states, which is more likely to control the corona virus. But there are many people in the state who work every day only then they are able to spend their lives. These people also have no savings, due to which such people have to face a lot of problems in lockdown. In view of this, the West Bengal government has announced a prochesta scheme to provide financial assistance to all those daily wage laborers. With the implementation of the scheme, many benefits will be provided to the workers in the state. An amount of 1000 rupees will be sent to everyone’s bank account immediately. Under this scheme, it will be ensured that workers do not face any problem during lockdown.
Benefits of the scheme:
- Many benefits will be provided under this scheme, about which we are giving the below point wise information.
- An amount of Rs 1000 will be sent to the bank account for the laborers working in the unorganized sector.
- The people of the state will be supplied rice at the rate of 2 rupees per kg.
- Corona will be assisted through the Emergency Rehab Fund in the state.
- The Government of West Bengal will provide special leave to the employees serving at the time of infection of this epidemic.
- The Prochesta scheme is meant to provide daily wages to all daily wage workers whose livelihoods are troubled by the national lockout.
The scheme was started by the West Bengal government on 15 April 2020, after which people submitted the application form by online process. The last date for application was kept till 15 May 2020. The workers who have submitted the application form on time have been given the benefit of this scheme. Many people are wondering whether this scheme will be benefited in 2022 also? So let me tell them that no updates have been received about it so far whether the benefit of this scheme will be received in 2022 or not. As soon as any update comes about it, we will update the post and give you information. You are requested to keep checking this post, you will be notified when new updates arrive.
Eligibility and criteria
Some eligibility and criteria have been set by the government to take advantage of this scheme. Any labourer / daily wage earner / worker who is a permanent resident of west bengal, who is in extreme distress due to loss of employment / livelihood opportunities due to outbreak of corona virus and does not have any alternative sustainable source of income, will be eligible for the assistance on fulfillment of the following conditions.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The labourer/daily wage earner/worker is a sole break-winner of the family.
- The labourer/daily wage earner/worker should not be a beneficiery of any social scheme of the state, like social pension scheme (Old age, Widow, and Disability pension), samajik suraksha yojana (SSY), etc.
- Only one person from a family will be aligible. Family for the purpose of the scheme, shall include husband, wife and unmarried children.
- District magistrate/Commissioner, KMC is satisfied that the applicant has actually lost employment/livehood opportunity due to outbreak of corona virus and does not have any alternative sustainable source of income.
- District Magistrate/Commissioner has reason to believe that the labourer/daily wage earner/worker is passing through extreme distress.
Important Documents for Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Resident Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Prochesta Scheme
Eligible candidates who want to apply for this scheme can apply online by offline process or by visiting the official website. For online application, a portal has been prepared by the state government, by visiting this portal, the candidate can submit his online application form. Apart from this, the mobile app has been launched for the convenience of mobile users, the candidate has to install it in his mobile, then after filling all the information can apply online. Candidates who have been facing any kind of problem in applying online, they can apply through offline process.
Prochesta Application Form PDF Download
Interested candidates who want to apply offline for this scheme, they have to first get the application form. You can get these forms by going to the District Magistrate Office or any cyber café. For this, you can easily download the application form from the link given below.
After downloading the form, you will have to fill all the information asked in it carefully. If you are filling the form for the first time, then you can fill the form easily by following the method given below.
Procedure for filling the application form
If you have received the prochesta scheme application form, now you will have to fill this form and submit it. Below, we are telling you the format of the form as well as what information is to be filled in the form.
Fill the following information in the form:
- Paste Applicant’s Photo
- Applicant Name
- Father’s Name
- Birth Date
- Voter ID Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Number
- Branch Name
- Account Number
- IFSC Code
After filling all the information, the date on which the form is to be submitted will have to be filled in the form below and also the signature of the applicant will have to be given below. Apart from this, related documents have to be attached with the form.
What to do after filling the form?
If you have filled the form, now you will have to attach the necessary documents along with the form. After that you have to submit the application form to the District Magistrate or District Commissioner. The application for the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area will have to be submitted to the KMC. For this, the applicant will have to submit the form invidually and no bulk applications will be accepted.
Approval and Benefit Transfer
- On receipt of the applications verified and recommended by the District Magistrate / Commissioner KMC, the nodal department will approve the one-time pre-grant.
- “Approved beneficiary files” along with the name of the scheme, beneficiary name, mobile number bank account number, IFSC and claim amount to be generated by the nodal department in the state portal (https://jaibangla.wb.gov.in/) .
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App
Keeping in mind the mobile users, the state government has launched the official mobile app. One can easily avail the services available on the portal through this app. Apart from this, the benefits of services related to the scheme can be availed through this app. Regarding installing this app, we are telling you the complete step wise below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the Government of West Bengal. After that the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, under the “Prochesta” section, you have to click on the “Download” option.
- A new page will go in front of you, here you have to click on the option “Download the Android App“.
- Now the app will start downloading in your mobile, you will have to install this app manually.
- After that, you will be able to use all the services of the portal through the app.
How to check application status?
For those who have submitted the application form for prochesta scheme and they want to know the status of their application, then for this we are telling you the complete step wise below. By following the steps mentioned below, you can find out whether funds have been sent to your account or the application has been canceled.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Prochesta WB. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the Application Status option in the top menu.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you will have to enter your mobile number, which was filled in while applying.
- After that click on the “Check Status” button below.
- Now the status of the application will be visible in front of you.
- In this way, you can easily check the status of the application.
- Then after that, the payment has to be sent to the bank concerned for payment in the beneficiary’s bank account.
prachestawb.in Portal | Prochesta Official Website
When the West Bengal government launched the prochesta scheme, the lockdown was going on in the country at this time, due to which people were facing problems in applying through the offline process. Therefore, the government launched the prachestawb.in portal. Many useful services were added for people on this portal. People can apply online for the scheme on this portal and check the status of the application. Apart from this, you can also use many other services. Currently, this portal has been closed and this website is not opening yet. The website will be closed till the government’s next order.