PM Kisan Beneficiary Status, pm kisan.nic.in, pmkisan.gov.in status, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Update | nic. in, pm kisan yojana status, pm kisan-nic-in, and also we know all the important updates on Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, lakhs of farmers of the country are getting financial assistance, which helps the farmers in farming. Beneficiary farmers can visit the official website to check pmkisan.gov.in status. Recently, the government has transferred money to the account of farmers. Those who want to see the beneficiary list or check Pm Kisan Payment Status, their information is given below in the post.
The farmers of all the states of the country are getting the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, the farmers who have registered earlier are already getting the benefits and those who have registered later are getting the benefits since then. This scheme works under “first come first serve“. Those farmers who have not registered yet, register as soon as possible. Farmers who have registered can check Pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021. From time to time, the beneficiary list is issued online by the Department of Agriculture.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
The Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi, interacted with various farmers of the country through video conferencing under the event on 14 May 2021 and Agriculture Minister was also present on the occasion of this event. Modi Ji has also released the 8th Installment of PM Kisan. For this, Rs 2,06,67,75,66,000 have been transferred to the bank accounts of 9,50,67,601 beneficiary farmers of the country. Beneficiary farmers can check their 8th installment payment status online. In this post further step-wise process to check Pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021 has been explained.
PM Kisan Status 2021 Check
During the event, Modi ji appreciated Arvind, a resident of Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, for providing training on organic farming and new farming techniques to the young farmers of his area. At the same time, he appreciated Patrick of Andaman and Nicobar Islands for doing organic farming on a large scale. Praised the people of many other states who have given a new path to agriculture. N. Vennurama from Andhra Pradesh, Revistar of Meghalaya, Khurshid Ahmed from Jammu and Kashmir, Balasaheb Narare of Maharashtra, and many others discussed agriculture and other important topics.
Now people will not need to visit the bank to check Pmkisan.gov.in Status or PM Kisan Payment Status. Farmers living in rural areas do not have to visit the bank branch of the city again and again to check the status of payment under PM Kisan, so the government has started the Pmkisan.gov.in portal. Through this portal, one can easily check the status of Kisan Samman Nidhi. In this article we will give you much important information related to Pmkisan.gov.in like pm kisan status, pm kisan beneficiary status, pm kisan status check, pm kisan-gov-in, pm kisan beneficiary list, pm kisan yojana status, pm kisan farmer You are going to know in detail about the corner, etc. Therefore, farmers are requested to read the below post carefully for more information about it.
PM Kisan Yojana Status 2021 Check Overview
The 9th installment of PM Kisan Yojana will be released in the third week of August. Beneficiaries who have not got the benefit of the 8th installment, check PM Kisan Status and modify the application form so that you can get the benefit of the next installment amount.
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Department||Dept. of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare under Ministry of Agriculture|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to Farmers|
|Scheme Effective from||Feb 2019|
|PM Kisan 8th Installment Date||14 May 2021|
|Total Beneficiaries for 8th Installment||9,50,67,601|
|PM Kisan Registration Link||PM Kisan Registration|
|PM Kisan Status Check||PM Kisan Status 2021|
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List
New farmers who have recently registered under PM Kisan Samman Yojana, then they should keep checking the status of the application. Since now new rules have been implemented for this scheme, if any farmer is found not following these rules then they do not get the benefit of this scheme. If there has been any kind of error in your application, then it will be known after checking the status of the application. After which you will be able to apply again for this scheme by correcting the error of your application. Many farmers are evicted from this scheme due to lack of information and they have to wander here and there.
Keeping in mind the convenience of the farmers, the website pmkisan.gov.in has been started. All the services related to PM Kisan scheme are available on this website. Beneficiary farmers can check application status, make corrections in an application, check payment status, and avail of other services on this website.
PM Kisan 8th Installment – pm kisan-gov-in
This time some changes have been made under the PM Kisan scheme. One of the most important changes is that now mutation has been made necessary. Only those farmers will get the benefit of this, who will have agricultural land allotted in their name. All those farmers who are taking advantage of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on the basis of LPC in the land in the name of their grandfather/great-grandfather will not get the benefit of this scheme unless they do mutation in the agricultural land in their own name. This time the beneficiary who has not received the money of PM Kisan will have to check the status of their application. After fixing whatever the issue is, then money will be sent to their account from the next installment. After sending the PM Kisan 8th installment, a tweet has also been made from the official Twitter account of the Government of India. In which some information and a video have been shared.
Pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2021
Those who want to check PM Kisan Payment Status, follow the following steps carefully. By following the steps mentioned below, you can easily check whether the 8th Installment has been sent to your account or not. You can easily check the payment status with your Aadhaar number, account number, or mobile number. For this, you have to follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit Pmkisan.gov.in website. For this, you can go by clicking on this link. i.e pmkisan.gov.in status
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you, where you will see many options related to PM Kisan Yojana.
- On the homepage, under “Farmer Corner” on the right side, click on “Beneficiary Status” option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you will be seeing multiple options to check the beneficiary status.
- Here you have to select any option in Aadhar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number and enter its details below.
- After entering the details click on “Get Data” option.
- After this, the payment status of all the beneficiary will be visible in front of you.
- Here you will get all the installment details of the beneficiary.
PMKisan-gov-in Status 2021 ~ Statewise Link
You can see below the statewise list of beneficiaries received 8th installment under PM Kisan Yojana.
|State/Union Territory||Number of farmers||Amount Transferred|
|Andaman and Nicobar Island||15857||₹ 32642000|
|Andhra Pradesh||4301882||₹ 9437854000|
|Arunachal Pradesh||91811||₹ 189014000|
|Himachal Pradesh||901777||₹ 1832414000|
|Jammu and Kashmir||855835||₹ 1793784000|
|Madhya Pradesh||8095544||₹ 16753310000|
|Tamil Nadu||3715536||₹ 7519080000|
|Daman and Diu||9666||₹ 19986000|
|Uttar Pradesh||22508275||₹ 51505252000|
|West Bengal||703955||₹ 2815820000|
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status List Check Online
Farmers who have registered under PM Kisan Yojana and want to find their name in the beneficiary list can easily check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2021 by following the following steps.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link. i.e pmkisan.gov.in status
- On the homepage of the website, on the right side, you have to click on the “Beneficiary List” option under “Farmer Corner” section.
- On the next page, you have to enter some details. Here you have to select your State, District, Sub-District, Block, Village, etc.
- After that click on “Get Report” option in front.
- Now the list of all the beneficiary farmers of the village you have selected will be visible.
- Only the name and gender of the beneficiary appears in this list. You can also search your name in this list.
PM Kisan Self Registered Farmer Status Check
The farmers who have registered themselves through the website of PMKisan.gov.in or have registered through CSC can check the application status by following the following steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana. i.e pmkisan.gov.in status
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer” option under “Farmer Corner” on the right side.
- Now a new page will come. Here enter the candidate’s Aadhar Number.
- After that click on the “Search” button below.
- Now the application status will appear on your screen.
Pmkisan.gov.in Status – Self Registered Farmer Updation Process
The farmers who have registered themselves directly through the official website of PM Kisan can update the details by following the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of PMKisan.gov.in. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the “Updation of Self Registered Farmer” option under “Farmer Corner” section.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you have to enter your Aadhar Number and Captcha Code.
- After that click on the “Search” button below.
- Now an option will come in front of you to update the details.
- Update any details and click on submit button.
- In this way, you can update the details.
PM Kisan Registration Process
The farmers who have not yet registered under Kisan Samman Yojana can easily register through the online process. For this, you can easily register by visiting the website of the Agriculture Department of your state. Apart from this, you can also register through the website of Pmkisan.gov.in. Below we are telling you the step wise process for PM Kisan Registration.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana. For this, you can go by clicking on this link. i.e pmkisan.gov.in status
- On the homepage, click on the “New Farmer Registration” option under “Farmer Corner” on the right side.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you have to fill in Aadhar Number, Captcha, and State.
- After that click on the “Search” button below.
- After this, you will have to do Aadhar authentication. You can do Aadhar Authentication through OTP or through a biometric device.
- After Aadhar Authentication, the registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you will have to fill in the personal details of the farmer and the details related to the agricultural land.
- Along with this, you will also have to upload the relevant documents.
- In this way, you can easily register your farmer.
PM Kisan Status Check – Edit Aadhar Failure Records
If any error is found related to your Aadhar, then you will stop getting the benefit of the scheme. You have to edit Aadhar Failure and submit it again. After that you will start getting the benefit of the scheme again. Below we are telling you the stepwise process to edit Aadhar failure records.
- For this, first one has to go to the official website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. i.e pmkisan.gov.in status
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option under “Former Corner” on the right side.
- After this, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you have to first fill in the details by selecting the Aadhar Number, Account Number, Mobile Number, or Farmer Name option.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the “Search” button.
- Now the applicant’s details will appear on your screen.
- After editing whatever details you want to update, submit it.