PICME Login| picme number| picme registration| picme registration online | How to register online?
PICME portal has been launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu, whose full name is Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. Pregnancy and other related services are provided on this portal. In this post, we are going to know the complete information about PICME in detail. Like how to do pre-registration through the portal? How to check application status? We are going to get detailed information about the berth certificate and other related services. Please read this post carefully till the end.
As you all know that children are the future of our country. Therefore, paying attention to the blooming buds is one of the responsibilities of the government. Therefore PICME portal has been started for the betterment of infants and the care of expectant mothers. Women can do pre-registration on this portal while pregnant, due to which they will be given benefits of different schemes by the government. In this post, we are going to know the complete information about pre-registration.
PICME LOGIN 2021: Registration, Status, Number
PICME portal has been launched by the Tamil Nadu government, for infants and expectant mothers of the state. Women of the state will have to register during pregnancy on this portal. After that, they will be taken to live by the doctors from time to time by the state government and they will be taken care of as well. Under this scheme, not only infants but also pregnant mothers will be looked after for their betterment. You must all know that during pregnancy women should pay special attention to eating and drinking so that there is no problem during the time of delivery.
The PICME portal has been user-friendly designed so that anyone can easily register themselves on this portal. You can easily register yourself by visiting its official website. We have given step-wise information about it in the future. PICME number will be received after registration, you have to keep it carefully. Successfully registered women will be given RCH ID soon. After that, they will get the benefit of various facilities.
Overview of PICME Registration Online (picme.tn.gov.in)
|Portal Name||PICME Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Tamilnadu|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant women of the state|
|Benefits||Convenience in Pregnancy, Financial Assistance, Birth Certificate|
Objective of PICME
Children are the future of any country. Therefore, it is the duty of the government to pay some attention to the infants of the nation. Many children in the state lose their lives even before they enter the world. Pregnancy is an important strain in a woman’s life. Insufficient healthy food, unhealthy lifestyle, and inadequate care during pregnancy lead to the death of the mother or child. In view of this, the Tamil Nadu government has started PICME. With this, the state government will be able to take good care of pregnant mothers and infants. For the last decade, the death rate of pregnant women has seen a decrease, but its number is still not zero. For this, the government is trying its best.
Benefits of PICME:
As we have already told that pregnant women of the state will have to register themselves, after which they will be provided various types of facilities. After registration, RCH etc. will be provided to them, after which the government will give benefits of various facilities for their care. Let us know about it in detail below.
Convenience in Pregnancy:
Pregnant women of the state will have to go to the PICME portal and get their registration done. Once the registration of the woman is complete, the local nurses will start tracking them. From time to time, the nurse will checkup the woman and will take special care during the pre-natal phase. Apart from this, the nurse will also help them in using the portal properly and will also upload the necessary documents on the portal so that they can take all the necessary help from the state government. Special care will be taken of the food, health, lifestyle and care of the woman during pregnancy. Due to this, the woman will not have to face any kind of trouble during childbirth.
Financial assistance will also be provided to the beneficiary under this scheme. Under this, the beneficiaries who have registered themselves under PICME will be provided financial assistance of Rs 18000 under Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Scheme. This amount will be given in many installments, about which we know point wise.
- If you have registered at the right time, then the first installment will be sent before 12 weeks. An amount of Rs 2000 will be provided as the first installment. If you register late, it may take longer to send money.
- After that, the second installment will be paid within the 3rd month. This amount will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Third installments will be sent to the beneficiary’s bank account after 4 months of registration.
- An amount of Rs 2000 will be provided again in the next installment.
- After that 4000 rupees will be given under the 5th installment. This amount will be given only when the delivery is done in a government hospital in Tamil Nadu.
- After that, 4000 rupees will be sent again to the bank account of the beneficiary under the 6th installment. This amount will be sent when the child is vaccinated with OPA / Rota / Peneta with 2 IPV doses.
- Finally, the final installment of Rs 2000 is paid after the last vaccination of Measles-Rubella which should occur before the 12th month of infancy.
Birth certificate is one of the biggest facilities available under PICME registration. You must all know that it becomes difficult to get a child’s birth certificate after delivery. But women who are registered under PICME will not have any problem. For this, they will just have to give information about their registration number in the hospital, after which the birth certificate of the child will be easily obtained. It is very difficult to get a birth certificate without registering.
While registering under Required Documents for Maternity Benefit Scheme PICME, you will not need any kind of documents, but for RCH ID you will need some necessary documents, about which we are giving below point wise.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Health Insurance Card from the Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme
PICME Registration picme.tn.gov.in
There are many ways to register under PICME so that the women of the state will be able to register themselves very easily. We are providing you complete step-wise information about it.
Through Official Website: You can easily register yourself by visiting the official website of PICME. For this you will not need to go anywhere, you will be able to register from your mobile or computer sitting at home. We have given complete step wise information about it below.
By Visiting Government Hospital: You will be able to easily register for PICME by going to your nearest government hospital. If you come from urban area then this method will be easy for you. If you come from the rural area and you do not have a government hospital near you, then you can register yourself with any other method.
Seva Center: If you have any problem in registering online, then you can also register for PICME by going to your nearest service center. No fee will have to be paid for this.
By Calling: This method is also very easy, for this you will have to call the toll-free number 102 from your mobile. After that, you will be able to register yourself easily by choosing the option of registration for PICME.
PICME Online Registration
It is very easy to register through the online process on the PICME portal. Candidates do not have to go anywhere for this, they will be able to register by following the easy steps given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the PICME portal. You can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that the homepage will come in front of you, here you have to click on the ‘Registration‘ option in the top menu.
- Now a form will be displayed on your screen. Here you have to fill in the name, address, district, admin unit, village, PIN Code, Preferred Day and Time to Visit VHN, Email, etc. of the pregnant mother.
- After that enter the mobile number and click on the ‘Generate OTP‘ button.
- Now OTP will be received on your mobile, enter it and verify the OTP.
- After that enter the captcha below and click on ‘Save‘ button.
After the registration is complete, a 12 digit PICME number will be sent to your mobile number. The date and time you mention while registering, you will have to go to the VHN office at the same time. There you will provide an RCH ID. After that, you will be given the benefit of all the government facilities covered under it.
PICME TN View Acknowledgement
If you have registered online and forgot to print the acknowledgment, for this we are telling you some simple steps below, which you will be able to print the acknowledgment easily by following it.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on ‘View Acknowlegement‘ option in the top menu.
- On the next page, you will have to enter the application number.
- After that click on ‘Get Details‘ button.
- Now the acknowledgment will be displayed on your screen. You can also print it out easily.
View Acknowledgement by Mobile Number
After online registration, you have to go to the VHN office and you have to bring the necessary documents and registration acknowledgment there. So if you do not know your application number, then you can easily get acknowledgment through a mobile number also. For this, we are telling you the complete stepwise below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of PICME. After that the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Here on the homepage, you have to click on the ‘Mobile No Acknowledgement‘ option in the top menu.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your registered mobile number.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Get Details‘ button.
- Now the acknowledgment will be visible on your screen. You can print it out or even save it as a PDF.
PICME Registration ID Status
If you have registered yourself on the PICME portal and you want to know the status of your registration, then for this we are telling you the below step wise procedure. You will be able to easily check the status of the application through your application ID.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of PICME. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Now the homepage will come in front of you, here you have to click on the ‘Application ID Status‘ option in the top menu.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Submit‘ button below.
- Now the status of the application will appear on your screen.
PICME Login – Mobile Number Authentication
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of PICME. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the option ‘Mobile No Authentication‘ in the top menu.
- Now a form will appear in front of you, where you will have to enter your RCH ID and mobile number.
- After that, you have to click on the option of Generate OTP.
- An OTP will be received on your mobile, you will have to verify it by entering it.
- After the OTP is verified, you will have to click on the ‘Save‘ button.
- In this way, your mobile number authentication will be successful.
People Search on Google:
- picme app download
- picme meaning
- picme amount
- pic me online
- picme acknowledgement download
- picme complaints number
- how to verify picme number
- pre registration for picme
In this article, we have tried to provide you all the information related to the PICME portal. If you have any kind of problem related to this, then you can contact on its helpline number. If you need any kind of help or complaint related to PICME portal.
For any assistance Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center: 102
Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
359, Anna Salai, DMS Complex, Teynampet,Chennai 600 006
(PBX Nos 24335075 & 24334818)