PFMS Scholarship 2020 List @ pfms.nic.in – The public financial management system (PFMS) is a very large scheme of the Government of India which takes care of programs in social sectors. It monitors all the resources that are allocated to the public by the Government of India. It keeps data of many types of schemes. This post is going to tell you all the information about it.
In India, the scholarship is considered to be a great boon for students. Because many students belongs to poor families. Often sometimes in the lives of many poor children, there is a time when they do not have money to pay coaching fees, or there is no money to study in a better college. Most of the children leave their studies for this reason. But for the children who want to study further, the scholarship is a huge boon. This is a very good initiative of the government that the child starts getting scholarship from lower class. Whether it is a child of government school or private school. It financially helps many families to teach the children.
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020: Registration Form Apply @ scholarships.gov.in
- Download JEE Main May Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2020, Date @ jeemain.nic.in
- MP Rojgar Panjiyan | मध्यप्रदेश रोजगार पंजीयन 2020 | ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया
- UP Rojgar Mela 2020 | उत्तर प्रदेश रोजगार मेला आवेदन, नौकरी | Sewayojan Registration
If you are a student and have applied for a scholarship program. So this article can be very useful for you. Today I am going to tell you in this post how you can check the status of your scholarship through PFMS? Apart from this, you will get complete information about pfms in this post. So read this post from beginning to end so that you do not have any problem in understanding.
PFMS Scholarship List 2020-2021
As I told you earlier that there are many students in our country who are not able to pay their fees due to poverty. In such a situation, this scholarship is announced to provide financial funds for all the students who not able to get an education due to his poverty.
Through the implementation of this scholarship, all those students will be provided with incentives and various facilities that belong to different backward categories. Those who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or any other backward castes. They will be provided with financial facilities in many forms.
|Scheme Name||Public Financial Management System (PFMS)|
|Authorized by||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||All Students of India|
|Eligibility||Candidate must be at least 10th STD Pass.|
|PFMS Status Check Link||Check Now|
PFMS Scholarship Payment Status Check
If the applicant wants to check the payment status, then he can also check by going to its official website. For this, I am telling you some simple steps below.
- First of all, go to “Know your payment” of the PFMS website.
- Now, You have to enter your bank details here. First, choose your bank name, enter the account number, and captcha code.
- Then click on the Search button.
- After that, You see your payment history here.
Features of PFMS Scholarship
- Scholarships sent to the students’ account by the state government.
- Money sent to all pension holders accounts.
- Scholarship sent to students’ bank account by Central government
- Grant to all Farmers.
- Money transferred to Jan Dhan Khata by Government.
- Chief minister housing scheme money sent.
- Money transferred for Prime minister housing scheme.
- Grant money sent to farmers’ account by the state government.
- Gas subsidy
Along with this, the money of every kind of state or central government scheme is sent to the beneficiary bank accounts through this portal.
Types of Scholarships under PFMS
Here you can see different scholarship programs offered by PFMS below. It is very important for students to know about this before applying for any scholarship.
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship 2019 for SC Students
- PFMS National Student Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
Benefits of PFMS
This scheme will help the children of poor families who are willing to study, but there is no good means of education for them, so they cannot prepare for any major exam, so to become a support for their education, this Scholarships scheme has been started. All schools and college students will be given the benefit of this scheme under the PFMS Scholars Scheme. This scheme works across India. And it is a scheme run by the Central Government where all the students apply and apply for this. Scholarships can be availed under the scheme.
Direct Scholarship Transfer (Pfms / Dbt): The amount of scholarship is sent directly to the students through this Pfms portal.
Time-Saving: Students can submit their application in 10 minutes on the Pfms Scholarship 2020 portal and since there is no paperwork, the work gets done quickly.
Automatic Payments: The Pfms Scholarship 2020 portal automates and manages all the processes related to the submission, verification, processing, approval and delivery of scholarships to students.
Easy Pfms Scholarship Status Check: It is very easy for a student to track the status of their payment using their Aadhaar number or bank account through this Pfms portal.
Full Helpline Support: Pfms Scholarship 2020 portal has a helpline using which students can call for any queries.
Fast Pfms Scholarship Renewal: Students can easily renew their Scholarship through the Pfms Scholarship Portal as they can initially use the same ID they had created to register on the portal.
Eligibility for PFMS
- Family income should be less than 6 lakhs.
- The candidate must have passed at least 10th grade.
- The age limit should be between 18 and 25.
- Maintenance and all fees will be paid by this program.
Required documents for PFMS Scholarship
- To apply for Pfms Scholarships, the student must have an Aadhaar card.
- In this process, one must have a passport size photograph to apply online.
- Education certificates must be applied to apply for online PMFS Scholarships.
- For applying online here, the fees must be received.
- To apply for Pfms Scholarships Online, there should be 12th pass certificate.
What is PFMS Direct Benefit Transfer?
The main purpose of Direct Benefit Transfer is to transfer the subsidy given by the government directly to the account of the people. Whatever direct benefits people have to get, it is directly delivered to their account by Pfms / Dbt i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer. This brings transparency between the people and the government. And in the shortest time the subsidy gets transferred to the people’s account. If we talk about earlier, then the beneficiary could get very little money from the government which used to give money to the poor.
Money is easily transferred where your account is in any bank. Along with this, the benefits of services are delivered to the exact and right people through DVT. In this, people get rid of middle brokers. This is an effective way for the government to benefit any scheme to the citizens.
PFMS Scholarship Apply Online
f you want to apply for pfms scholarship then you can do all this through your mobile or computer. For this, I am telling you some simple steps below.
- To apply online for PFMS Scholarship, Visit official website of PFMS pfms.nic.in.
- Now, You have to click on “PFMS scholarship 2020 Student Registration”.
- Here you have to select “Scholarship to Universities / College Students”.
- Here you have to select your Education Board and Class, year details of 12th class passing.
- Next, You have to fill Bank details such as Bank A/C, IFSC, etc.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to select your category and click on “Search”.
- Now, Create user ID and password by entering the mobile number and email id.
- Upload all the documents and fill the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
In this way, the whole process of registration has been completed. After that you have to check the payment status from time to time. Like when will your payment arrive? Why did not your payment arrive? e.t.c. The following information has been given about it.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal 2020 – Steps
If you have already applied for pfms scholarship, and want to renewal, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- Visit PFMS official website pfms.nic.in
- On the page of ‘PFMS Scholarship 2020 Student Registration’, candidates have to choose the system they are planning to upgrade.
- The candidate will have to choose Class 12 and Board of Education year of study.
- The IFSC code and account amount must be specified by the candidate.
- Then, click on the search button.
- The plan will be filled in advance as it is renovated by the student.
- Applicant has to provide his mobile number.
- An interested person will get OTP number to that specified number.
- Enter OTP The candidate needs to verify the email ID.
- The applicant has to create his user ID and password in the next step.
- Click on the submit button.
PFMS Contact Details
Toll Free No. 1800118111
O/o Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Public Financial Management System – PFMS
3rd & 4th Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe
Connaught Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg
New Delhi – 110001
Name of Bank List under PFMS Scholarship
PFMS Scholarship Bank List:
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Andhra bank
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Axis bank
- Indian bank
- Bank of India
- IDBI bank
- RBL bank
- Canara bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Indusind bank limited
- Indian overseas bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Federal bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- Tamilnad mercantile bank ltd
- Karur vysya bank
- Karnataka bank
- Vijaya bank
- United bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO bank
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Yes bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
FAQ Regarding PFMS Scholarship
Application date for PFMS SCHOLARSHIP 2020?
Many of you would like to ask this question. Let us tell you that no latest update has come for this yet, if we get any latest update about it, then we will make it available through this article. Therefore, you can bookmark this article.
Aadhaar based payment rejected by bank, how can beneficiary get account payment?
Though Aadhaar based payment is preferred over PFMS / dbt payment, if the Aadhaar based payment is rejected by the bank, in such a case the beneficiary can take automatic account based payment.
How to know if CPSMS is going to make Aadhaar based payment or account based payment to the beneficiaries?
Aadhar based payment (PFMS / dbt payment) is preferred by PFMS, so whenever payment is made through CPSMS, you can check its status online.
- Bihar Ration Card List 2020, Check Status, Apply Online बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची 2020
- UP Board 10th Result 2020 (कब आएगा) UPMSP Matric Result 2020 @ Upresults.nic.in
- COVID-19 E-Pass Apply Online [State Wise Status Application Form Corona Lockdown Curfew Pass, Procedure
- Seva Sindhu Portal (Auto Taxi Driver 5000 Scheme) Application Form Online Apply @ sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in