pf balance check, pf balance check without uan number, pf balance check number, pf balance check with uan number, pf balance enquiry number, pf balance missed call
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is a national scheme launched by the Government of India. The national and state governments advocate for all employees to pay their EPF. When a person is employed in an organization, at the beginning of employment, they have to register under EPFO, then they are given UNO. With which they can manage their PF account. Such as PF can check balance, withdraw, check personal information, and can avail of other services. In this article, we are going to know the complete process of step-wise checking PF balance. If you want to check the EPFO balance without UAN number, then its information is mentioned in the post. So, please read this post carefully till the last.
If more than 20 employees work under a company, then the EPFO facility is provided to all the employees there. Under this, some part of the employee’s salary is deducted and kept for the future. Usually, 12% is deducted under this and 12% is deposited in EPFO by the employer. Under this, the employees can withdraw money or receive money in the form of pension in the future in case of any crisis. Under this, many other benefits are provided to the employees.
PF Balance Check without UAN Number
As you all must know that in our country, the development of the Internet has taken place at a very fast pace. So now everyone can easily use the internet facility. Now people are being given the benefit of all types of government and non-government services through the Internet. People can apply for any government service through internet and can avail of government service sitting at home. If you use the internet, now you can easily check your PF balance online.
Now you do not need to go to the office or any agent to check PF balance. You can check your PF balance sitting at home. There are many methods for this, people who use the internet can check the balance by logging into the EFPO portal. And those who do not use internet can also check PF balance through SMS. If you have forgotten your UAN number, you can still check your balance. We are going to know about it in detail further.
PF Balance Check (With & Without UAN Number)
As per EPF rules, it is mandatory to provide PFO to employees whose salary is less than Rs 15,000 at the time of joining, but in today’s time, the company also provides PFO to the employees with higher salaries. PFs are awarded to organizations in which more than 20 employees work. Under this, employees and employers contribute to the EPF scheme on a monthly basis in an equal proportion of 12% of the basic salary and dearness allowance. 8.33% of the employer’s contribution is directed towards the Employee Pension Scheme.
The rate of interest on EPF is reviewed annually. The EPF interest rate for the financial year 2020-21 is 8.50%. To avail this scheme, first of all, the employees have to register themselves under the official website of EPFO, after which a UAN (Universal Account Number) is allotted to the employee. In addition, the employee is also provided with the login ID and password of the EPFO portal. Employees who do not know the user ID and password can activate their account on the EPFO portal. We have already written a post about it.
After the account is activated on EPFO portal, employees can manage their PF account. They can check their personal details on the portal, check PF balance, withdraw PF, and avail other services. In this article, we are currently going to talk about PF balance checks.
PF Balance Check without UAN
Employees can have several options to do a PF Balance check. To check the PF balance, the employee must know the UAN number so that they can check the details of their PF balance. Employees who do not know their UAN need not worry anymore. Because now you can easily check your PF balance and account details even without UAN. There are several methods to check PF balance without UAN. We are going to get detailed information about all the methods in this article. Now you do not have to go to any office or agent to check PF balance. You will be able to easily check your PF balance while sitting at home.
EPF Balance Check by SMS
If you want to check PF balance without UAN number then this is the best way for you that you can check PF balance through SMS. This method is also better for those who do not usually use the Internet. With this method, you only have to type a message on your mobile and send it. After that, you will be able to easily check your balance.
In today’s time, almost everyone uses the Internet. Employees who are able to use the Internet well, are able to easily check their balance by logging into their EPFO account. But for many employees who have difficulty in checking PF balance online, an SMS facility has been implemented for such people. People can check their PF balance by sending an SMS from their mobile. It is not necessary to have any kind of technical information.
To check PF balance by SMS, your mobile number must be registered under EPFO. If you had provided the mobile number while opening an account for EPFO, you can easily check your PF balance. If your mobile number is lost or not registered, then you will have to register the mobile number first, and only then you will be able to check your balance.
For this, you have to type “EPFOHO UAN ENG” in the new message in the messaging app on your mobile and then send it to 7738299899 from your registered mobile number.
If your mobile number is registered then a message will come in your mobile, which will contain your account details and PF balance details. If you can get details in other languages like Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali, etc. For example, if you want to get details in Gujarati, then you have to type “GUJ” instead of “ENG” in the message above. The code of some other languages is given below.
- English – Default
- Hindi – HIN
- Punjabi – PUN
- Gujarati – GUJ
- Marathi – MAR
- Kannada – KAN
- Telugu – TEL
- Tamil – TAM
- Malayalam – MAL
- 10.Bengali – BEN
EPF Balance Check by Missed Call
This method is also as easy as the previous method. Infact, this method is easier than the previous method. Like we have mentioned the procedure of checking EPF balance by SMS in the above. Hope you understand. If you are having any kind of problem in checking the balance through SMS, then you can also check your EPF balance by missed call. Now we are going to give you information about this method.
For this, you will not need the internet, and people who do not know how to use the internet will also be able to easily check EPF balance. For this also, your mobile number should be linked to your EPFO account. If you provided your number while opening an account, then you can find out by making a missed call from the same number.
For this, you have to make a missed call on 011-229014016 from your registered mobile number. After this, you will get PF balance and other information by SMS.
This method is very easy, for this you have to save the above number on your mobile and whenever you feel like checking the balance, give a missed call. After that, you will get all the information by SMS. You do not have to know the UAN for this method.
Know Your UAN Number to Check PF Balance without UAN
If you do not know your UAN number then you can easily find it. For this, your EPFO account should be activated. We have already written a post about it, you can easily activate your EPFO account by following the steps mentioned in it. Follow the following steps carefully to find the UAN number.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After this, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Know your UAN” option under the “Important Links” section below.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you will have to enter your mobile number and captcha.
- After this, you have to click on the “Request OTP” option.
- Now OTP has to be received on your mobile number. Here you have to enter your OTP and then you have to click on the “Validate OTP” option.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in some of your details. Such as Name, DOB, Aadhaar / PAN / Member ID, and Captcha have to be filled.
- After filling in all the information, click on the “Show My UAN” button below.
- Now a popup will appear on your screen, in which your UAN (Universal Account Number) will be.
- Thus you can easily find out your UAN.
How to check PF Balance with UAN Number
In the above we got information about checking PF balance without UAN number. Now we are going to know how to check PF balance with UAN. If you know your UAN, then you can easily check your EPF balance through online portal or from UMANG app. We are going to let you know about both the methods below. First we are providing you the information to do PF balance check through EPFO portal.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- On the homepage of the website, click on “Services” in the top menu and then click on the “For Employees” option below.
- Now on the next page, you have to click on the “Member UAN / Online Services (OCS / OTCP)” option under the “SERVICES” section.
- On the next page, you will have to log in by entering your UAN, password, and captcha.
- If you do not know the password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” option below.
- After logging into the portal, member details will appear on the right side in front of you.
- Here click on “View” in the top menu and click on the option of “Passbook” in the dropdown menu below.
- Now you have to log in again. Here, you have to log in by entering your UAN, password, and captcha.
- After logging in, you have to select your member ID at the top and then click on the “View Passbook” option below.
- Now PF balance details will be seen in front of you. Here you can see EE Balance, ER Balance, Total Balance, etc.
- To download the passbook, click on the “Download Passbook” button below.
Check PF Balance with UMANG App
Many employees will be those who do not have the facility of computers, in such a situation, they have trouble logging in and using the EPFO portal. Therefore UMANG App has been launched for EPFO members, in this app all types of services provided in the EPFO portal are provided. Below, we are providing you the information to check PF balance in the UMANG app.
- For this, first you have to go to the playstore and install the app to search “UMANG” there.
- After this, you have to open the UMANG app.
- You have to allow some permissions and select your language.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and MPIN.
- If you do not know your MPIN, then click on the option “Login with OTP“.
- After this, click on the login button below and log in.
- Now OTP will be received on your registered mobile number and your mobile number will be verified.
- Here you have to search for “EPFO” service. For this, you can search for “EPFO” by clicking on the search icon in the top.
- After searching “EPFO“, you have to click on the “EPFO” option at the top in front of you.
- Now many service options will start appearing in front of you. Here you have to click on “Login“.
- After that enter UAN and OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- After logging in, you have to click on the “View Passbook” option.
- Now PF balance details and transaction details will be seen in front of you.
- In this way, you can easily check EPF Balance from your mobile.