pearl kerala registration department online | pearl.registration.kerala.gov.in encumbrance certificate download|kerala land registration rules malayalam pdf
Pearl Registration Kerala @ pearl.registration.kerala.gov.in – The Government of Kerala has started the online portal to provide the benefits of various public services to the citizens of the state. Citizens of the state will no longer need to visit government offices to apply for any document. Online application can be done for documents like Encumbrance certificate, Special Marriage Certificate, Land Registration, Birth Certificate, etc. In this post we are going to know the process of Pearl Kerala Registration, Login, and Application for the services. Read this post till the last so that you can get complete information related to it.
Kerala is the state in the country where the literacy rate is highest. Citizens of the state have to spend a lot of time in government offices to apply for any document. Government offices are very crowded, due to which people have to stand in line for a long time. The Government of Kerala has started an online portal for the convenience of the people of the state. People no longer need to visit the government office, they will get the benefit of various services sitting at home. You can apply online for any service sitting at home. Detailed information about this portal is given below.
The Government of Kerala had started an online portal named Pearl Kerala. This portal is maintained by the Registration Department, Kerala. Citizen can apply online for any document through this portal. Now you will not need to visit government offices to apply for any certificate. You can apply online for encumbrance, death, birth, and other certificates. Apart from this, you can apply online for many services related to the revenue department.
First of all you have to register as Citizen here. After registration, one has to log on to pearl.registration.kerala.gov.in. After this a list of all the services will come in front of you. After clicking on any service, the application form will appear in front of you. After filling all the information in the form, you have to submit it. You may have to pay a nominal charge for some services. You can easily make the payment using the online method.
Pearl Kerala Registration Department 2022
|Portal Name||Pearl Kerala|
|Department||Kerala Registration Department|
|Run by||Govt. of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provice document and certificate related services online.|
|Services||Certificates. Document registration, Queries|
Pearl Kerala Objective
After reading the information given above, you must have come to know that the purpose of starting this portal is to provide the citizens of the state the benefits of online government services and facilities through digital medium. Earlier, people had to make rounds of government offices to apply for a certificate and even after standing in a queue for hours, their work could not be done. This wasted people’s precious time and energy. Keeping this in mind the Pearl Kerala eDistrict portal has been launched.
Documents can apply through Pearl Kerala
There are many services under the Kerala Registration Department and all these services can be availed through the official website of Pearl Kerala. You will be able to apply online for the following services from here.
- Documents Registration
- View/Download Encumbrance Certificate
- Special Marriage Registration
- Registration Related Queries
- Registration Act
- Online Document Details Entry
- Stamp Duty & Registration Fees
- Know Your Document Undervalued or Not
- Certificate Registration
Kerala Registration Department Online Registration
As you all would know that in order to apply for the services available on the portal, first you have to register. Once the registration is done you will be able to apply for any service anytime in future. Below is the step wise process for this.
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of registration department Kerala.
- Now you will land on the homepage of the website. Here you will see many options.
- On the homepage, click on the “User Registration” option.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you.
- All the information asked in this form like Name, Aadhaar Number, DOB, Password, Address, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the details enter the captcha and click on submit button.
- In the next page, a successful registration message will appear on your screen. You have been registered and now you can login.
If you have registered then you can avail the services by logging in to the portal. You can easily login to the portal by following the following steps.
- Firstly visit pearl.registration.kerala.gov.in.
- The homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the “Login” option under “Doc Registration” in the top navigation bar.
- The login form will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your Login Name, Password and Captcha.
- After that click on the “Login” button below.
- In this way you will be logged in to the portal.
Login Password Forgot?
If you are already registered on the portal and have forgotten your login password then you need not worry. We are telling you the stepwise process below, by following which you can reset your password.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Pearl Registration.
- You will land on the homepage of the website. Here in the menu under “ Doc Registration ” click on “ Login ” option.
- You will reach the login page. Here you have to click on the “ Forgot Password ” option below.
- In the next page you have to enter Login Name, Security Question & Answer, Date of Birth, Email, and Captcha.
- After that click on the “ Proceed ” button below.
- Now you will be logged in to the portal. If you want to set a new password, then you can change the password by clicking on “ Change Password ” on the left side.
Pearl Kerala Encumbrance Certificate Online Application
Interested candidates who want to apply for encumbrance certificate can easily apply by following the following steps.
- First of all open pearl.registration.kerala.gov.in in your browser.
- On the homepage, click on the “Application for Encumbrance Certificate” option under “Certificates” in the top menu.
- Application form will appear in front of you. In this form you have to fill the information like applicant details, document details, property details, etc.
- After filling all the information, tick the declaration by filling the certificate of purpose below.
- Then after filling the captcha click on “Submit Application” button.
- In this way your application will be completed. Save the receipt after the application is completed.
Pearl Registration Encumbrance Certificate Download Kerala
Not only can you apply for the certificate from this portal but you can also easily download the certificate once it is ready. You can download the encumbrance certificate by following the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of pearl registration Kerala.
- The homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the “Application Status/Download Link” option.
- The token number or transaction ID has to be entered in the next page.
- After entering the relevant captcha, click on the “Check Status” button.
- If your certificate will be generated then you will be able to download it.
What is pearl Kerala Portal?
This portal is launched by Kerala government to provide various services to the citizens.
How to login to pearl.registration.kerala.gov.in?
To login, you have to visit to the official website of pearl kerala. After that you have to enter username and password in login form. And then click on Login button.