Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Land Records, Land Ownership @ eservises.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal | TN Patta Chitta Online Status, பட்டா சிட்டா ஆன்லைன் 2020 – There are certain checks, which all citizens should know about. For example, as a citizen, you should have knowledge about the land record. Under this article, we will share with our readers the specifics of Tamil Nadu online land records.
If you also belong to Tamil Nadu then you should know that land documents are known as Patta Chitta documents. Under this post, we will share information related to Patta Chitta. At present, every work related to land documents has gone online. You can do any land-related work online now. Below we have explained this in detail. If you have any problem in understanding below, then let us know by commenting.
Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu eservices.tn.gov.in
- NREGA Job Card List 2020 (State Wise List) MNREGA List 2020 Download Kaise Kare
- Banglarbhumi 2020: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record Khatian
- Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojna MMKAY 2020 Jharkhand
In India, the land-related documents are commonly known as Khata, Khasra, Khatauni but in Tamil Nadu according to its language is known by a different name. There will also be many of you who will not know about Patta Chitta properly, so first we know the basic information about it. Then we will tell you the complete information about it.
Patta Chitta Online
The government has digitalized all types of government work. This has brought a lot of relief to the people. Because earlier they had to go to the government office frequently to get any government work done. But right now all those work can be done online from home. So let us first know in detail what Chitta Patta means? What is the difference between these two? We know all about them in detail below.
What is Patta Chitta ? – ஒரு தோல்வி என்றால் என்ன?
Patta is a revenue record which establishes the property ownership/ title, place of property, place with questionnaire details. It is also known as the Record of Right (ROR). This document guarantees that the property has been bought from a rightful owner in accordance with the government information.
To get the property listing name, the person selling it must have a valid lease for the property. This ensures that the seller is selling the house in the ideal manner. The patta Register is maintained at Taluk office and contains ownership details of all land holdings.
The following information is included in the patta document:
- Property Owner Name.
- The number of Patta.
- Wherether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
- Area of land.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the district, taluk, and village.
- Tax details
What is Chitta?
Chitta is a Land revenue documents which contains details about the area, size, ownership of the property. In simple word, Chiita is an exact from patta register wich contains details of land that belongs to a person or persons. These details are maintained by the village administration officer and it is also mentioned that the nature of land- whether dry or wetland. Land is often divided into the following categories:
- Wetland (Nanjai)
- Dryland (Punjai).
Documents Required for tn patta chitta
If you are applying online for Patta Chitta documents through the official of Tamil Nadu land records, then the documents you will need for this are as follows.
- For verification, you have to submit the photocopy of the original sale deed to the Tehsildar or the concerned office.
- You have to provide identification to verify that your land property is really yours. You can submit documents such as paid tax receipt, electricity bill, certificate etc. as proof of possession.
To apply for Patta Chitta, you should first prepare the above-mentioned documents. Then I am telling you below how you can apply for this online.
Patta Chitta Online Apply Process
Now, you can apply for patta chitta via online mode. This process is very easy and simple. Sp, you can follow the steps given below to apply for patta chitta documents online.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu revenue services. http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html
- Now, you have to click on the “View Patta & FMB/Chitta/TSLR Exact” Link.
- A new webpage will appear. Now select District and Area Type. Then click on the “Submit” button.
- On the Next webpage, You have to select Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey Number, and Sub Division Number. Then you have to enter the captcha and click on the “Submit” button.
- After click on the submits button, you will get a certificate from the Town Survey Land Registrar online with details about your property. This certificate contains all details about the locality, type of land, survey number, etc.
You can also print it by clicking on the print button.
- BSEB 10th Result 2020 (Result Kab Ayega) Check Bihar Board 10th Result at biharboard.online
- Maha Bhu Naksha | महा भू नक्शा कैसे डाउनलोड करें? mahabhunakasha.mahabhumi.gov.in
Patta Chitta Online Status
If you have applied for patta chitta online. Then a common question comes in your mind that is How we can check status of Patta chitta online? To check your status, you need application id that you get when applying for this. Follow the given below steps:
- Visit the Status check webpage.
- Now, Here you have to enter some basic details like Application ID and enter captcha code then click on “Get Status” button.
The status of your application will be displayed on your screen. आपका काम सफलतापूर्वक हुआ है या नहीं इसके बारे में सभी जानकारी आपको इस webpage में मिल जाएगी.
View A Register Extract
- First, You have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, go to “View Patta Copy/ A-Register Exact” option.
- Then, Click on “View A-Register Extract” option.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you have to select district, taluka, and village.
- Then, Enter your survey number and select subdivision number.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, You can see the document will appear on the screen.
Verify Patta Certificate Online
To verify your patta certificate you need to follow the given below steps. This online process is very simple and easy. You need your Reference number to do this. It is very simple, just follow the steps.
- First, You have to visit this webpage.
- Now, you have to select “Verify Patta”.
- Then, you need to enter your “Reference Number”
- Finally, You have to click on the “Submit” button.
Transfer of patta chitta website
If you want to sell your land or if you want to sell or transfer your property, then a very simple process given below for this, you can follow them easily.
To apply for transfer patta chiita, the application needs to be submitted in the respective Tehsildar’s office of your district or your village. You need to carry all the photocopies and original documents of the sale deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate when applying for transfer of the patta chitta.
Your application may be accepted or rejected on the basis of the study that the concerned department does. You only need to do follow these some steps to transfer your patta or chitta.
Patta Chitta download Mobile App
In 2018, An android app named “Amma App” launched by chief minister EK Palaniswami. The app allows you all the facilities related to land record. User can access land records, patta chitta, and other land related documents from their phone. This app is also available on the Playstore. You can install it by searching “Amma App” or you can click on the link given below.
FAQs Regarding to Patta Chintta TamilNadu
- Shadi Anudan UP Online Apply, Status Check (विवाह हेतु अनुदान आवेदन कैसे करें)
- Indira Awas Yojna (IAY) List 2020: (iay.nic.in 2020-21 List) इंदिरा गाँधी आवास योजना लिस्ट 2020
- NEET Admit Card 2020 Download NTA NEET UG Hall Ticket download link @ ntaneet.nic.in
- Samagra ID Online Check by Name | Online Apply | Samagra Portal ID
This question will come in the mind of many people. For this, you have to go to the official website, after that you can know the status of your application here. By the way, I have also given the above information about it.
Many of you may already know about this that we have to pay fees to get Patta Chitta online. But it will not be known how much fee will have to be paid. So let me tell you that for this you will have to pay the fee of RS 100/-
No official number has been released for this yet. But you can send it feedback through firstname.lastname@example.org.