patta chitta 2021 | ec patta | patta, chitta app download | a register | patta status | patta chitta history | patta chitta vilakkam | patta chitta login page
There are certain checks, which all citizens should know about. For example, as a citizen, you should have knowledge about the land record. Under this article, we will share with our readers the specifics of Tamil Nadu online land records.
If you also belong to Tamil Nadu then you should know that land documents are known as Patta Chitta documents. Under this post, we will share information related to Patta Chitta. At present, every work related to land documents has gone online. You can do any land-related work online now. Below we have explained this in detail. If you have any problem in understanding below, then let us know by commenting.
Patta Chitta Online: TSLR Extract / View Patta Chitta
In India, the land-related documents are commonly known as Khata, Khasra, Khatauni but in Tamil Nadu according to its language is known by a different name. There will also be many of you who will not know about Patta Chitta properly, so first we know the basic information about it. Then we will tell you the complete information about it.
The government has digitalized all types of government work. This has brought a lot of relief to the people. Because earlier they had to go to the government office frequently to get any government work done. But right now all those work can be done online from home. So let us first know in detail what Chitta Patta means? What is the difference between these two? We know all about them in detail below.
eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta 2021 Tamilnadu
|Portal Name||Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu government|
|Objective||Facilitating access to information through digitization|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
What is Patta? – ஒரு தோல்வி என்றால் என்ன?
Patta is a revenue record that establishes the property ownership/ title, place of property, a place with questionnaire details. It is also known as the Record of Right (ROR). This document guarantees that the property has been bought from a rightful owner in accordance with the government information.
To get the property listing name, the person selling it must have a valid patta for the property. This ensures that the seller is selling the house in the ideal manner. The patta Register is maintained at Taluk office and contains ownership details of all landholdings.
The following information is included in the patta document:
- Property Owner Name.
- The number of Patta.
- Wherether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
- Area of land.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the district, taluk, and village.
- Tax details
What is Chitta?
Chitta is a Land revenue documents which contains details about the area, size, ownership of the property. In simple word, Chiita is an exact from patta register wich contains details of land that belongs to a person or persons. These details are maintained by the village administration officer and it is also mentioned that the nature of land- whether dry or wetland. Land is often divided into the following categories:
- Wetland (Nanjai)
- Dryland (Punjai).
Documents Required for TN Patta Chitta
If you are applying online for Patta Chitta documents through the official of Tamil Nadu land records, then the documents you will need for this are as follows.
- For verification, you have to submit the photocopy of the original sale deed to the Tehsildar or the concerned office.
- You have to provide identification to verify that your land property is really yours. You can submit documents such as paid tax receipt, electricity bill, certificate etc. as proof of possession.
To apply for Patta Chitta, you should first prepare the above-mentioned documents. Then I am telling you below how you can apply for this online.
Process to Apply for Patta Chitta online
Now, you can apply for patta chitta via online mode. This process is very easy and simple. Sp, you can follow the steps given below to apply for patta chitta documents online.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu’s revenue services. http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html
- Now, you have to click on the “View Patta & FMB/Chitta/TSLR Exact” Link.
- A new webpage will appear. Now select District and Area Type. Then click on the “Submit” button.
- On the Next webpage, You have to select Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey Number, and Sub Division Number. Then you have to enter the captcha and click on the “Submit” button.
- After click on the submits button, you will get a certificate from the Town Survey Land Registrar online with details about your property. This certificate contains all details about the locality, type of land, survey number, etc.
- You can also print it by clicking on the print button.
If you have applied for patta chitta online. Then a common question comes to your mind that is How we can check status of Patta chitta online? To check your status, you need application id that you get when applying for this. Follow the given below steps:
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Patta Chitta. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will come in front of you, where you will have to click on the ‘Know Your Application Status: Click Here‘ option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, where you will have to enter your application ID and captcha. After that click on the ‘Get Status‘ button below.
- Now the status of the application will appear on your screen. In this way, you can easily check the status of your application online.
The status of your application will be displayed on your screen. You will get all information about whether your work has been done successfully or not on this webpage.
Verify Patta Chitta Online Process
If you want to find out if the patta is valid or fake? So for this you can follow some simple steps given below. We are telling you the complete information below in detail on how you can verify on patta online web portal.
- First of all, visit the official website of Tamilnadu Land Records eservices.tn.gov.in. Click here to go to eservices.tn.gov.in
- As soon as you go to eservices.tn.gov.in, on the home page, you get to see the option of Verify Patta under Verify web Issued Patta / A- Register Extract. Click on Verify Patta.
- as soon as you click on verify Chitta online, will open a new page in front of you where you have to enter Reference Number , then must click on submit button.
- Now you will get complete details about Patta Chitta, whether your document is correct or not, it will be valid or not, you will get all this information on this page.
Patta Chitta Online Application Charges
Residents of Tamil Nadu can easily apply for Patta Chitta documents through the online process while sitting at home. For this, you have to pay its fees online. When you apply for Patta Chitta through the portal, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 for it. If you do not pay the fees, then your application will not be able to go further. Therefore, while making online, you will have to pay immediately through your debit card or any other means.
Process to View A Register Extract
- First, You have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, go to “View Patta Copy/ A-Register Exact” option.
- Then, Click on “View A-Register Extract” option.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you have to select district, taluka, and village.
- Then, Enter your survey number and select the subdivision number.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, You can see the document will appear on the screen.
Verify Patta Certificate Online
To verify your patta certificate you need to follow the given below steps. This online process is very simple and easy. You need your Reference number to do this. It is very simple, just follow the steps.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Land Records eServices Tamilnadu. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will come in front of you, where you will have to click on the ‘Verify Patta‘ option.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your reference number.
- After that click on the ‘Submit‘ button below. Now full details of patta will be seen on your screen.
- In this way, you can easily verify patta online.
Verify Poramboke Land Documnets
- For this, you have to first go to the official portal of Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta.
- Now on the homepage, you have to click on the option of Verify Poramboke Land.
- Now on the next page, you have to enter your district, taluka, village, survey number, and subdivision number.
- Now you have to click on the submit button. Now all the details will come in front of you.
Transfer of TN Patta Chitta
If you want to sell your land or if you want to sell or transfer your property, then a very simple process given below for this, you can follow them easily. To apply for transfer patta chiita, the application needs to be submitted in the respective Tehsildar’s office of your district or your village. You need to carry all the photocopies and original documents of the sale deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate when applying for transfer of the patta chitta.
Your application may be accepted or rejected on the basis of the study that the concerned department does. You only need to do follow these some steps to transfer your patta or chitta.
How to Transfer Patta?
In case of sale of the property, transition of patta is done. The process of lease migration is similar to the process of land registry. Some important documents are required to transfer the lease. After that the application can be approved or rejected on the basis of report by the department concerned. We are telling you about all the important documents below.
|Sale Deed (Photocopy)|
|Previous Tax receipts|
|Water or electricity bill for ownership proof|
Patta Chitta download Mobile App
In 2018, An android app named “Amma App” launched by chief minister EK Palaniswami. The app allows you all the facilities related to land record. User can access land records, patta chitta, and other land-related documents from their phone. This app is also available on the Playstore. You can install it by searching “Amma App” or you can click on the link given below.
- Shadi Anudan UP Online Apply, Status Check (विवाह हेतु अनुदान आवेदन कैसे करें)
- Samagra ID Online Check by Name | Online Apply | Samagra Portal ID
FAQs Regarding Patta Chintta TamilNadu
What is Patta Chitta?
As we have given you information about the Patta and Chitta in the above. Now we tell you some information about it in short. A Patta is an important document provided by the Tamil Nadu state government to identify the owner of real property or property. It is also recognized as “Record of Rights (ROR)”. You can use it in land-related works. In Tamil Nadu, a Patta is a document that can prove that you own property. In this document, information like Patta number, owner’s name, survey number, name, taluk, and subdivision are given. Now we have information about Chitta. Chitta is a legal revenue document issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO). In this, information about area, size, ownership etc. is given.
How to check Tamil Nadu Land Record?
If you want to check Tamil Nadu land records, then for this you can easily check land records through online portal. For this, first you have to go to eservices.tn.gon.in. After that you will get the option to check the land record on the homepage.
What information does Patta Chitta contain?
The following information is available in the Patta Chitta document –
- owner’s name
- Patta Chitta number
- survey number and subdivision
- tax details
- land area information, etc.
How to change your name in Patta?
You cannot change your name on Patta through an online process. You have to change your name through an offline process. For this, you will have to visit the concerned village administration office, and there you will have to ask for changes in the Patta transfer form. After this, they will ask you for the sales deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate, and other necessary documents. Along with these documents you have to submit the signed form. It will take 30 days for the changes to be reflected and a new Patta issued. In this way you can change your name in the patta with the help of offline process.
How to verify Patta Chitta?
If you want to verify the lease mind, just log on to this link and choose the ‘Verify Patta’ option. To get verification, enter the reference number and submit it.
This question will come in the mind of many people. For this, you have to go to the official website, after that you can know the status of your application here. By the way, I have also given the above information about it.
Many of you may already know about this that we have to pay fees to get Patta Chitta online. But it will not be known how much fee will have to be paid. So let me tell you that for this you will have to pay the fee of RS 100/-
No official number has been released for this yet. But you can send it feedback through firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the official website (https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html), you can validate the patta document by entering the Reference Number.
Follow these steps to see your Patta.
=> Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Land Records.
=> Tap on ‘View Patta / Chitta / TSLR Extract’ and land to a new screen.
=> Enter the details and tap on ‘Submit’. Your Patta will be visible.