Odisha Voter List 2021 ceoorissa.nic.in |ceo odisha.nic.in | voter list by name| voter list download Orissa Voter List 2021 PDF Download | CEO Odisha Electoral Roll
Odisha Voter List 2021 has been released by Election Commission. Those who have to check or download the voter list can download it online. In this article today, we are going to give you information about how you can check Odisha voter list online. Apart from this, we will try to share every possible detail related to Odisha voter list in this post. So do read this post thoroughly till the end so that there is no problem in understanding you.
As you all will know that in today’s time every government work has been made digital. This saves people’s time and at the same time makes people feel less comfortable. Now, internet has become very cheap in our country, so that internet is easily available to everyone. Therefore, to use the internet properly, the government has now made almost every government work online. Separate web portals have been created for each department, in which related work is done online.
Odisha government has also prepared web portal for voter list 2020, contributing to Digital India. Through this web portal, any resident of Odisha can check the Odisha voter list online, find their name in the voter list, and many other things can be done through this portal. We are going to know about it in further detail in this article.
CEO Odisha Voter List 2021 – Electoral Roll
Voting is our constitutional right. The voter list contains the names of all eligible citizens who are entitled to the vote in elections. This gives any citizen the constitutional right to vote so that they can vote on any candidate standing in the election. If the youth of the country has reached 18 years of age or above, then they can add their name to the voter list and get the right to vote.
If you have applied online to include your name in the voter list and you want to find your name in the new voter list, then you can check it by going to the official website of CEO Odisha. Below is detailed information about it.
Odisha Voter List Details
|Article Category||Odisha Voter List Online Check Download|
|Launched by||Election commission of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
Benefits of Odisha Voter List
There are many benefits of having a voter ID card to an Indian citizen. The main advantage among them is that it gives you the right to vote. With this, you can vote for any candidate standing in the election. With this you get the right to vote for your favorite leader and you can choose a good leader to improve the future of yourself and your country. Voting is the basic duty of every Indian citizen and they can help improve the country by using his votes properly. Apart from this, you can also use the voter ID card to verify the identity proof.
Process for Odisha Voter List Download PDF
Now we are telling you below stepwise, you can easily download Odisha voter list 2020 by following the procedure given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Chief Electoral Officer, Odisha.
- Here, you have to click on “View Electoral Roll” in the “For Voters” section on the left.
- After that, you will come to a new page. Here you will have to enter some information such as District, Assembly Constituency, Booth, and captcha code.
- After selecting all this information, click on the Ok button.
- After that, the below result will be shown based on the information you have selected. You can download it by clicking on “Download Mother ERoll” here.
How to Search Your Name in Odisha Voter List?
If you have submitted an online application to include your name in the voter list and you want to find your name in the new voter list, then for this we are telling you the entire step-wise procedure.
- For this, first, you have to go to the website of NSP Voter Search. Then you have to select some information here.
- Here you will see two options.
- Search by Details
- Search by EPIC No.
- You can select any option according to you. We are selecting the By Details option.
- After that, you will have to enter your details again. Such as name, father/husband name, age, gender, state, district, etc.
- After selecting all the information, enter the captcha code and then click on the Search button.
Odisha Voter List 2020 Complaint Register
If you want to register any voter list related or election-related complaint, then for this we are telling you the procedure below.
- First, Go to the official website of CEO Odisha.
- On the homepage, go to “For Voter” section and click on “Suggestion & Complaint” option.
- A new page will appear on the screen, click on the Signup option.
- Enter your Mobile number, Email Id, and Captcha text then click on the Register button.
- After the registration, You can Register a new complaint.
Odisha Voter Correction, Apply Form Download
If your name, father’s / husband’s name, address, gender etc. is wrong in the voter list, then you can improve it. Apart from this, if you want to apply for a new voter ID card by offline process, then for this also you have to download the form and fill it and submit it to the nearest BLO. We are telling you below how you can download the correction form and new voter ID form.
- For this, first you have to go to this webpage.
- After that you will see many forms here. There will be many other forms such as Form 8A for New Voter Id Apply, Form 8 for Voter Id correction. You can download the form as per your choice.
- By downloading any of these forms, after filling it, attach all required documents, then submit them to your nearest BLO.
Polling Station Locate on Google Map
If you want to locate your nearest polling station, then for this you will be able to locate it easily by following some simple steps given below. Let us know about this-
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of CEO Odisha. You can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Polling Station Locations on Google Map‘ option.
- Now you will come to a new page. Here you have to select your state, district, AC, and polling station.
- After that, you will see its map on the screen below.
- In this way, you can locate the polling station.
If you want to make any improvement in voter ID, new application, etc., then for this you will have to download the form and print it out. After that, the form has to be filled and submitted to the concerned office. We are going to tell you about downloading the form below-
- for this you will first have to go to the official website of Chief Electoral Officer, Odisha.
- After that, you have to click on the option of ‘Download Forms‘ in the ‘For Voters‘ section.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. In this, you will see all the forms related to the voter, you can download any form.
Contacts of Electoral Registration Officers
If you want to make any correction in Voter ID or want to apply for a new Voter ID, then for this you can contact your nearest Electoral Registration Officer. You can know the contact details of your nearest Electoral Officer by following the procedure given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of CEO Odisha. After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Contact of Electoral Registration Officers“.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you will see a list of the Electoral Registration Officers of all the districts.
Track Complaint Status
If you have filed a complaint online by following the procedure mentioned above and you want to know the status of your complaint, then for this we are giving you some easy steps below which you can check the status of the application by following it.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of CEO Odisha. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Suggestion & Complaint‘ option in the ‘For Voter‘ section.
- Now a new page will appear. Here you have to click on the ‘Track Your Complaint‘ link.
- On the next page you will have to enter your complaint ID or reference number.
- Then you have to click on ‘Show Status‘. Now the status of the complaint will appear on your screen.
Search Name in CEO Odisha Voter List
If you want to find your name in the voter list of Odisha state, you can easily check your name in the voter list by following the procedure given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of CEO Odisha Electoral.
- After that on the homepage, in the dropdown list under “For Voters” section, you have to click on “Search Your Name in the Voter List” option.
- After that, you will go to a new website. On this website you will have to enter some details, then you will be able to find the voter ID by your name.
- After entering all the details on this page, you have to click on the Submit button. Now your voter ID details will be seen below you. Click View Details to see full details.
How to locate Polling Station
- To search the polling station, first you have to go to the official website of CEO Odisha.
- On the homepage, you have to go to the “For Voters” section and click on the “polling station location on google map” option.
- Now a new page will open again. On this page, you have to select some details, such as state, district, AC and polling station. After that you will have to click on the search button below, after that the polling smash page will be opened in front of you.
- S.No: Chief Electoral Officer
- Fax : 0674-2536645 (O)
- E-Mail : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org