Odisha Ration Card List 2021 | pds odisha ration card list | odisha ration card list | garib kalyan yojana | ration card village wise list | ration card name list | gp ration card list | pds ration card list | odisha ration card new list otpds
Food supply and consumer welfare department and government of odisha together have prepared an online portal for ration card. Through this portal, you can see the list of new ration cards as well as take advantage of other services related to it. If you are a resident of Odisha, then this article can be useful for you. In this article, we are going to give you all the information related to Odisha Ration Card. So, do read this post well till the end.
Friends, if we talk about the first, first we had to spend the whole day in government office for doing any government work, then we were able to do any work. But now, when the government has done all kinds of work online, promoting digitalization, people have benefited a lot from it. This allows people to do their work sitting at home very easily.
To make the state digital now, the Odisha government has also created many types of online portals. Like, he had earlier created online portals for land related works as well. Similarly, a new portal has been prepared for ration cards. Through this website, any work related to ration card can be done online. For example, if someone has to check the ration card list 2020, then they can check from here. Similarly, there are many other services here.
In this article, we are going to know about how you can check Odisha Ration Card List? How can you check the status of ration card? Or how can you apply for a new ration card? You will get all the information in this post. Please read this post carefully till the end. So that there is no question related to it in your mind.
Odisha Ration Card List 2021 New Ration Card, Status Check
The ration card of all the residents of the state has been uploaded in its official website by the Food Supply & Consumer Welfare Department (FSCW) odisha. Ration card is a valid document, which is given by the Odisha government to all the families of the state. Those important items of this card can buy at a lower price.
Through this ration, people of the state can buy their ration at subsidized price. Candidates can go to its official website and apply for the new ration card. Apart from this, the status of your application can also be easily checked in this website.
Odisha New Ration Card List
|Portal Name||PDS Odisha Ration Card 2020|
|Authorized by||Govt. of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Department||Food supplies & consumer welfare department|
|Article Category||Odisha Ration Card List 2020|
Candidates who had applied for ration card online or offline mode can check the status of their application. Apart from this, you can check your village / ward-wise, district-wise, dealer-wise ration card list. Now you can easily do many more things related to ration card by visiting its official website. We are going to give you detailed information about it further.
Types of Ration Card
There are many types of friends ration card, which is given on the basis of financial status and number of members of the family in the state. Let us give you information about these different ration cards below.
APL Ration Card: This ration card is given to those families who are above the poverty line. Under this, the government offers many benefits.
BPL Ration Card: This ration card is also given by the state government to those people who fall under the poverty line and whose annual income is less than 1 lakh.
Antyodaya Ration Card: This ration card is given to those who are very weak financially, and many benefits are given by the government under it.
Subsidize Rice Quantity Given To The Ration Card Holder
|PLOs families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|SC /ST||15 KG||Individual||Rs 1/kg|
|Differently-abled persons||10 KG||Individual||Rs 1/KG|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|BPL Families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||25 KG||family||Rs 1/kg|
|AAY families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
How to Download Odisha Ration Card List?
If you are a resident of Odisha and you want to download ration card list online, then for this you have to follow the simple steps given below. So let us know the whole procedure about downloading odisha ration card list.
- First, You have to visit on the Official Website of Odisha Ration Card.
- Then click on the “NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries” link.
- On the next page, Some information has to be selected. Such as district, block, FPS and then click on “Get Report” button.
- After that the entire ration card list of the area you have selected will come, here you can easily find your name. When your name is found in this list, then click on your ration card number to see more details.
- Now you can see the complete information about your ration card here. If you want, you can also save or print out.
How to check Odisha Ration Card Dealers List Online?
If you want to check the list of ration card dealers of any region online in Odisha, then for this we are telling you some simple steps, so that you can see the list of dealers very easily.
- For this, first, you have to go to this webpage.
- After that you have to select your district, then you have to select your block. Then you have to click on the Show button.
- After that, the list of all the dealers of the area you have selected will be shown on this webpage.
Documents Required for New Ration Card
If you want to apply for a new ration card, then what documents will you need for this, next we are going to tell you about it. So before applying for a new ration card, keep all these documents ready.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Address certificates (eg. electricity bill, water bill, phone bill, etc.)
- Income Certificate
- Photo Identification proof for All members of the family.
- Ration Card Surrender Receipt (In the case of transfer)
Procedure For Odisha New Ration Card 2020
Now we are going to tell you the sponsor to make new ration below. With which you can make ration card in very easy way. If you are a resident of Odisha, then you can easily apply for a new ration card by following the below mentioned procedure.
- First, You need to visit on the official website of Odisha Food Supplies and Consumer welfare department.
- Now, click on E-bitaran banner in the left sidebar.
- On the next page, You have to click on the “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013” link and download the Ration card form.
- Now you have to print out the downloaded ration card form. If you have a printer, take a print out by yourself, or you can do it from a computer shop.
- After that fill the form carefully.
- After that you have to attach all the required documents also.
- After that the form will have to be submitted along with the documents to your nearest DFO office. For this, you have to pay some fee.
- After that the verification process is complete, after which they will issue your ration card, it takes 30 to 40 days for this.
If you want to add a new member to your ration card or if you want to remove a member, then you can follow the steps given below. We are telling you in detail below how you can add or delete a new member in the ration card through the online process.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Food Odisha. Then you have to go to Citizens Page.
- Now you have to click on “Addition of Member” or “Delete Member” option under NFSA.
- Now on the next page, you have to enter your ration card number, then you have to click on Get Details.
- After that, you will be able to make any corrections in your ration card easily.
- After making the correction, click on the Update button below.
District Wise Odisha FPS Dealer List
|District Name||No. Of FPS Dealer|
District wise No. of Depots
|District Name||No. Of Depots Registered|
Online Registration of Millers
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of food supplies & consumer welfare department of Odisha.
- After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On Home, you have to click on the option of “Online Registration of Millers“.
- On the next page, you will be asked if you are registering for the first time? So select ‘Yes‘ here.
- After that, a form will appear in front of you. In this, you have to fill in information about owner details, permanent address, mill details, mill location, mill history, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the ‘Submit‘ button below.
- After that on the next page, you will also have to upload the related documents. Your application will be completed.
Online Registration of Societies
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of food supplies & consumer welfare department Odisha.
- After that, you have to click on the option of ‘Online Registration of Societies‘ on the homepage.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. If you are registering for the first time, select ‘Yes‘.
- After that, you have to select the society type and click on ‘Next‘.
- Now a form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in all the details carefully.
- Here you have to fill in your address, secretary details, president details, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on submit button.
- After that, you have to upload the related documents. In this way, you can register a society via an online process.
Apply for Wholesaler /FPS Licence
If you want to apply for FPS or wholesale license, then you can easily apply for this by following the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Odisha food supplies & consumer welfare department.
- After that, the homepage will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on ‘Apply License for (Wholesaler / FPS)‘ option.
- Now you will come to a new page. On this page, you have to click on the option of ‘Apply New License‘.
- After that some introductions will be given on the next page, these have to be read carefully and then click on the link of ‘Click here to fill & Submit Application Form‘.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in all the information carefully.
- After that, you will have to upload your photo too.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- In this way, you can apply for FPS license online.
FPS/Wholesaler Licence Application Status Check
If you have applied for an FPS license online and you want to check the status of your application online, then for this you will have to follow some easy steps given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the Food Odisha Portal. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of ‘Track Your Application‘.
- After that, you have to enter your license number or application number on the next page.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Show‘ button. Now you will see the application status.
- Toll-Free No. 1967
- Consumer Advice Centre – 1800-3456760
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
- Odisha State Secretariat,
- Sachivalaya Marg,
- Unit-2, Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha, India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com