Kalia.co.in Kalia Yojana New List 2021 | Odisha Kalia Yojana Final List Online Check | kalia yojana online apply |
Kalia Yojana New List 2021 has been released, the candidates who want to find their name in this list will be able to check their name online by visiting its official website kalia.co.in. If you are from Odisha, then this post can be useful for you. In this post, we are going to know what is the kalia scheme? How to apply for this? How to check new list of kalia scheme? Etc. Information we are going to know in this post. So, read this post carefully till the end.
Kalia Yojana List Odisha 2021 Online Apply, Reject List
You all will know that farmers work very hard for farming. But still the economic condition of many small and marginal farmers is not right. Such farmers are unable to cultivate properly due to their economic condition. Since all of you will know that to cultivate, along with hard work, you also need money. Now, the government keeps bringing various schemes to help such small and marginal farmers. Due to which farmers get economic strength in farming.
In view of this, the Odisha government has started the kalia scheme to help the farmers. Under this scheme, farmers will be financially supported by the state government. Later in this article, we are going to know the complete information about this scheme. So stay with us in this post till the end.
Kalia Yojana New List 2021
Kalia Yojana was started by Chief Minister Shri Navin Patnaik on 21 December 2018. This scheme has been introduced by the Odisha State Government for farmers, farmers, and landless agricultural laborers. Under this scheme, farmers will give an amount ranging from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 10,000 per year. Beneficiaries will have to apply online for this scheme.
When this scheme was started, the government passed a budget of Rs 5115 crore for 43 lakh beneficiaries. Apart from this, for the year 2020-21, the state government has passed a budget of Rs 3195 crore. Let us tell you that this scheme is connected to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of the Central Government, under which the government gives an amount of Rs 10,000 annually to the farmers. In which, under the kalia scheme Rs. 4000 and PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme Rs. 4000, and together with Rs. 10,000 are given to the farmers annually.
|Scheme Name||Krushak Assistance for Livehood and Income Augmentation|
|Launched by||Chief minister Shri Naveen Patnayak|
|Beneficiary||Farmers, croppers, cultivators, landless agriculture laborers|
|Objective||To help small and marginal farmers.|
|Start Date||21st December, 2018|
Objective of Kalia yojana odisha name list
As you all know, it takes a lot of hard work for farmers to do farming. Apart from hard work, farming also costs money. Many small and marginal farmers are not able to do farming due to their economic condition. Many times, even if you do farming with some kind of loan, then later you have to face a lot of trouble. Many times crops are ruined due to a natural disaster, due to which farmers have to suffer a lot. To help such farmers, the government keeps starting many schemes. Some time ago the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 was launched by the Central Government. Under the scheme, the central government has proposed to give Rs. 4000 per year to the farmers of the country. In view of this, now the Odisha government has also started the kalia scheme for the farmers of their state. Under which farmers will be provided economic benefits. Which will help small and marginal farmers a lot.
Important facts of Kalia yojana online apply
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to small and marginal farmers of the state, which will help the farmers to improve its economic condition.
- Rs.50000/- at zero per cent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 4000 per year will be provided to the beneficiary farmers. So that they can help in the purchase of inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides.
- Citizens of Odisha state (Age Between 18 to 50 Years) having a saving bank account will get Life Insurance cover of Rs. 2 Lakh at Rs. 330/- Nominal rate. (Odisha Government will pay Rs. 165/-)
- Weaker farming / landless agricultural laborers will get a sum of Rs 10,000 per family per year to take care of their livelihood.
How to Check Odisha Kalia Yojana 1st, 2nd & 3rd Final List 2021Online?
Now we are going to know below how you can check your name in Odisha kalia scheme list. We are telling you below step-wise and if you follow them carefully, you can easily check your name in this list.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Kalia.
- After visiting this website, click on “Beneficiary List” in the top menu.
- After that a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to select your District, Block / ULB, G.P.
- After selecting all the information, click on the View button.
- Now the name of the gram panchayat you have selected and in front of it will be two pdf file show “Small and Marginal Farmers” and “Landless agriculture labourers”.
- If you are a “Small and Marginal Farmers”, click on the pdf file below it and if you are a “Landless agricultural labourers” then click on the pdf file below it.
- After that the list of all the beneficiaries of your panchayat will be downloaded in the pdf file. You can send your name in this pdf.
How to File a Grievance Application Form Online?
If you have to file a complaint related to this scheme, then you can file an online grant through its official portal. If your name is not in the list, no installment money came, etc. You can lodge any complaint by following the procedure mentioned below. Let’s know step-wise about it.
- To file Grievance, first you have to go to the official website of kalia.
- On the homepage, at the top, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form“.
- Now some instructions will be shown on the next page. Here you have to read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed” button below.
- Now on the next page, you will be asked “Do you want to file a Grievance?” Click on Yes button.
- Now on the next page, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After that, you have to click on the Show button below.
- As soon as you click on the Show button, after that the grant form will appear in front of you. You have to fill all the information in this form correctly.
- After filling the form, click on the Submit button.
- Now finally you will see a complaint number, note it down or save it.
KALIA Yojana 2020 Grievance Application Status
If you have filed the grant but you do not know whether your work has been done or not, then for this you will have to check the status. We are telling you the below step-wise procedure, so that you will be able to easily check the status of your grievance.
- For this, first you have to go to the “Grievance Status Check” page of Kalia website.
- After going to this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar / Token Number.
- Then you have to click on the SHOW button.
- After that, the status of your grievance will start to show.
Upload Documents for Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN)
If you have not yet applied for PM Kisan Yojana online or you have not uploaded the necessary documents for this, then you will not be able to avail the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. If you have registered as a farmer, you can upload the documents required for the PM Kisan by following the procedure mentioned below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Odisha.
- After that, you have to click on the link “Upload Documents for Self-Registered Farmers (PM-KISAN)” in the top menu. Now on the next page, you have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on Show button.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. In this, you have to fill all the information asked.
- After filling in the information, you also have to upload the related documents. After that, you will have to submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- In this way you can apply online for PM-Kisan scheme.
Kalia Refund Application Process
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Kalia scheme.
- Now on the homepage, you have to click on “Form” at the top, then after that, you will have to click on the “Refund Application” link.
- Now you have to download the form and take out the print out and fill the form.
- After filling the form, you will have to attach the relevant documents in it, and then you will have to submit it to the concerned department.
Procedure to Login on Kalia Website
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on Login option at the top.
- Now you have to select your category. Then you have to click on the link according to your category.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the login button. In this way, you can easily log on to this portal.
Subscribe Kalia on Whatsapp
You can connect with its official account to get new updates related to Kalia scheme on your whatsapp. We are telling you in detail below how you can connect with Kalia’s official whatsapp account.
- Add the above number as a contact on your phone, name it KALIA. Send a Whatsapp message ‘Start‘ to this contact to get started. That’s it! We will send you the latest updates to your Whatsapp!
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact on this number if you have any query related to the KALIA Yojana
Procedure to Check Scheme Guide
Those candidates who want to apply for this scheme and they do not know much about this scheme, then they must read the scheme guidelines of the kalia scheme. With this, you will get information about this scheme in details. You can go to the Scheme Guidelines page by following the procedure mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to go to Kalia Portal. For this you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of ‘Scheme Guidelines‘ in the top menu.
- Now a page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see many pdf files related to the scheme.
- You can learn more about the scheme by downloading it.
FAQs Regarding Kalia Yojana Odisha
Q.1 What is KALIA Scheme?
Ans:- KALIA scheme is a package for farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for “Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation”. This scheme
has been launched by Odisha Government to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State.
Q.2 Who is eligible to get benefit under KALIA Scheme?
Ans:- Small and marginal farmers, landless Agricultural household, vulnerable Agricultural household, landless Agricultural labourers and sharecroppers (Actual cultivators) all above groups are eligible under different components of the scheme. Total of 60 lakh families will be covered under the scheme.
Q.3 Who is a small and marginal farmer?
Ans:- A small farmer is cultivator who owns 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of Agricultural land.A marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of Agricultural land.
Q.4. What are the benefits available to cultivators for cultivation under KALIA scheme
Ans:- Financial assistance of Rs.25,000/- per farm family over five seasons will be provided to small and marginal farmers so that farmers can purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labour and other investments. This scheme is implemented from current Rabi Season 2018-19 onwards.
Q.5 Is there any benefit for landless agricultural household?
Ans:- Yes, Financial Assistance of Rs.12500/-will be provided to each landless Agricultural Household for Agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. This will particularly benefit to SC & ST population of our State.
Q.6 Is there any scope for financial assistance to vulnerable agricultural household?
Ans:- Yes, the vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers will get financial assistance of Rs. 10,000/- per family per year to enable them to take care of their sustenance. The vulnerable cultivator/landless Agricultural
Laborers who are in old age, having disability/ disease and are vulnerable for any other reason. Five lakh families will be covered every year.
Q.7 Is there any life insurance support to cultivators and landless agricultural labourers?
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 2.00 lakh at a very nominal premium of Rs.330/- will be provided to all savings bank account holder of age between 18-50 years. Government of Odisha will bear farmers’ share of annual premium of Rs.165/-.
- ii) Personal accident cover of Rs.2.00 lakh at a very nominal annual premium of Rs.12/- for all savings bank account holder aged between 18- 50 years. Out of Rs.12/-towards premium, Rs.6/- is the farmers’ share, which will be borne by the Govt. of Odisha.
- iii) In respect of the above beneficiary whose age is between 51-70 years, the entire amount of Rs.12/- towards annual premium will be borne by Govt. of Odisha.
Q.8 Is there any provision for providing interest free crop loan to farmers under KALIA scheme?
Ans:- Yes, Crop loan up to Rs.50,000/- will be provided at 0% interest from the Khariff Season of the year 2019.
Q.9. Who is eligible to get the benefits under KALIA Scheme?
- Small and Marginal Farmers are eligible to get benefit under support to cultivators for cultivation.
- Land less agricultural households are eligible to get livelihood support under the scheme.
- Vulnerable agricultural household covering vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers are eligible to get financial assistance under the KALIA scheme. Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers include old age, disability, disease or any other reason. Out of the above three components viz., support to cultivators for cultivation, livelihood support for landless agricultural household and financial assistance to
- vulnerable agricultural household, one beneficiary will avail only one benefit as per the eligibility.
- Life Insurance Support to cultivators and Landless agricultural labourers as well as the interest free crop loan component are meant for all category of beneficiary under KALIA scheme.
Q.10 What is a Farm Family?
Ans:- A farm family constitutes a farmer and his/her spouse along with their dependent children.
Q.11 Whether an employee of the Government/PSU is eligible to get the benefit under the scheme?
Ans:- A serving and retired employee of the Central Government/State Government/PSU is excluded to get the benefit under the scheme.
Q.12 Is an income tax payee farmer or his/her spouse is eligible to get benefit under the scheme?
Ans:- These categories of farmers are excluded.
Q13 How a small and marginal farmer (Cultivator) knows that his/her name is included in the list of beneficiaries?
Ans:- A draft list of beneficiaries under “KALIA” scheme will be published in THREE PHASES at each PACS and GP level. A first phase of Draft Farmer’s list will be published in the 1st week of January,2019. The
concerned beneficiary may check the list at PACS or GP level and know whether his/her name is included in the list. Similarly, the Second and Third Phase of publication of draft list of farmers will be in February and March respectively.
Q14. What is the remedy available for eligible beneficiary if his/her name is not included in the draft list?
Ans:- He/she may fill the “Green Form” available at G.P office and PACS and drop the duly filled form in the “DROP BOX” kept at PACS/GP office level.
Q.15 What steps a serving & retired employee of the Central/State Government/PSU and Income Tax Payee farmer or his/her spouse need to take for exclusion of his /her name from the draft list ?
Ans:- He/She may use “RED form” available at GP office or PACS for exclusion of his/her name and put it in the “ DROP BOX ” after duly filling in.
Q.16.Whether a small/marginal farmer during cultivation in Rabi- 2018-19 is eligible to get the benefit under this scheme.
Ans:- Yes, He/She will be eligible and get the benefit in January 2019 onwards.
Q. 17. How the benefit under support to cultivators for cultivation will be released?
Ans:- The amount will be transferred online directly to the account of the family of the farmer.
Q. 18. How will farmers get information and for registering grievance about KALIA scheme? Is there any HELPLINE for the farmers to know about KALIA scheme?
Ans:- Yes, a helpline namely KALIA Helpline is in place with the following phone numbers. A farmer can get information about KALIA scheme by giving a phone call to this Helpline. He can also register his grievance through this Helpline. The number is – 1800-572-1122.This will be operational from 4th January 2019.
Q. 19. What is KALIA BARTA?
Ans:- KALIA BARTA is an information service being set up by the State Government to facilitate dissemination of information to farmers about KALIA Scheme. Any person wanting to get information on Kalia Scheme can register for Kalia Barta by giving a miss call to the telephone No. 08061174222. He will automatically get registered with the Government. All information about KALIA Scheme will be sent to his phone number through SMS and voice messages from time to time.
Q 20. Whether a person can get information through WhatsApp?
Ans:- Yes, to get information about KALIA scheme through WhatsApp. A person has to register his mobile phone number through website of KALIA scheme – www.kalia.co.in . A person may also visit the above-mentioned website to know more about KALIA scheme. This will be operational from 20th January 2019.
Q.21. Are there any special camps being organized for creating awareness and distribution of benefits under KALIA scheme?
Ans:- Yes, a farmer can know about details of the KALIA scheme during the PEETHA camps being organized between 15th January to 20th January 2019 at GP level. The PEETHA camp will be organized during the period from 15th February to 20th February 2019 and 15th March to 20th March 2019
also. During the PEETHA camp letters about extension of financial assistance to eligible small and marginal farmers will also be handed over.