Kalia.co.in Kalia Yojana New List 2020 | Odisha Kalia Yojana Final List Online Check | kalia.co.in list download | Online Kalia Yojaana List Balasore Cuttack | Kalia Yojana Online List Check
Kalia Yojana New List 2020 has been released, the candidates who want to find their name in this list will be able to check their name online by visiting its official website kalia.co.in. If you are from Odisha, then this post can be useful for you. In this post, we are going to know what is the kalia scheme? How to apply for this? How to check new list of kalia scheme? Etc. Information we are going to know in this post. So, read this post carefully till the end.
Kalia yojana list Odisha 2020
You all will know that farmers work very hard for farming. But still the economic condition of many small and marginal farmers is not right. Such farmers are unable to cultivate properly due to their economic condition. Since all of you will know that to cultivate, along with hard work, you also need money. Now, the government keeps bringing various schemes to help such small and marginal farmers. Due to which farmers get economic strength in farming.
In view of this, the Odisha government has started the kalia scheme to help the farmers. Under this scheme, farmers will be financially supported by the state government. Later in this article, we are going to know the complete information about this scheme. So stay with us in this post till the end.
Kalia Yojana New List 2020
Kalia Yojana was started by Chief Minister Shri Navin Patnaik on 21 December 2018. This scheme has been introduced by the Odisha State Government for farmers, farmers, and landless agricultural laborers. Under this scheme, farmers will give an amount ranging from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 10,000 per year. Beneficiaries will have to apply online for this scheme.
When this scheme was started, the government passed a budget of Rs 5115 crore for 43 lakh beneficiaries. Apart from this, for the year 2020-21, the state government has passed a budget of Rs 3195 crore. Let us tell you that this scheme is connected to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of the Central Government, under which the government gives an amount of Rs 10,000 annually to the farmers. In which, under the kalia scheme Rs. 4000 and PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme Rs. 4000, and together with Rs. 10,000 are given to the farmers annually.
Kalia.co.in Kalia Yojana List 2020
|Scheme Name||Krushak Assistance for Livehood and Income Augmentation|
|Launched by||Chief minister Shri Naveen Patnayak|
|Beneficiary||Farmers, croppers, cultivators, landless agriculture laborers|
|Objective||To help small and marginal farmers.|
|Apply Mode||21st December, 2018|
Objective of Kalia yojana odisha name list
As you all know, it takes a lot of hard work for farmers to do farming. Apart from hard work, farming also costs money. Many small and marginal farmers are not able to do farming due to their economic condition. Many times, even if you do farming with some kind of loan, then later you have to face a lot of trouble. Many times crops are ruined due to a natural disaster, due to which farmers have to suffer a lot. To help such farmers, the government keeps starting many schemes. Some time ago the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 was launched by the Central Government. Under the scheme, the central government has proposed to give Rs. 4000 per year to the farmers of the country. In view of this, now the Odisha government has also started the kalia scheme for the farmers of their state. Under which farmers will be provided economic benefits. Which will help small and marginal farmers a lot.
Important facts of Kalia yojana online apply
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to small and marginal farmers of the state, which will help the farmers to improve its economic condition.
- Rs.50000/- at zero per cent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 4000 per year will be provided to the beneficiary farmers. So that they can help in the purchase of inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides.
- Citizens of Odisha state (Age Between 18 to 50 Years) having a saving bank account will get Life Insurance cover of Rs. 2 Lakh at Rs. 330/- Nominal rate. (Odisha Government will pay Rs. 165/-)
- Weaker farming / landless agricultural laborers will get a sum of Rs 10,000 per family per year to take care of their livelihood.
How to Check Odisha Kalia Yojana 1st, 2nd & 3rd Final List 2020 Online?
Now we are going to know below how you can check your name in Odisha kalia scheme list. We are telling you below step-wise and if you follow them carefully, you can easily check your name in this list.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Kalia.
- After visiting this website, click on “Beneficiary List” in the top menu.
- After that a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to select your District, Block / ULB, G.P.
- After selecting all the information, click on the View button.
- Now the name of the gram panchayat you have selected and in front of it will be two pdf file show “Small and Marginal Farmers” and “Landless agriculture labourers”.
- If you are a “Small and Marginal Farmers”, click on the pdf file below it and if you are a “Landless agricultural labourers” then click on the pdf file below it.
- After that the list of all the beneficiaries of your panchayat will be downloaded in the pdf file. You can send your name in this pdf.
How to File a Grievance Application Form Online?
If you have to file a complaint related to this scheme, then you can file an online grant through its official portal. If your name is not in the list, no installment money came, etc. You can lodge any complaint by following the procedure mentioned below. Let’s know step-wise about it.
- To file Grivence, first you have to go to the official website of kalia.
- On the homepage, at the top, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form”.
- Now some instructions will be shown on the next page. Here you have to read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed” button below.
- Now on the next page you will be asked “Do you want to file a Grievance?” Click on Yes button.
- Now in the next page, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After that, you have to click on the Show button below.
- As soon as you click on the Show button, after that the grant form will appear in front of you. You have to fill all the information in this form correctly.
- After filling the form, click on the Submit button.
- Now finally you will see a complaint number, note it down or save it.
KALIA Yojana 2020 Grievance Application Status
If you have filed the grant but you do not know whether your work has been done or not, then for this you will have to check the status. We are telling you the below step-wise procedure, so that you will be able to easily check the status of your grievance.
- For this, first you have to go to the “Grievance Status Check” page of Kalia website.
- After going to this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar / Token Number. Then you have to click on the SHOW button.
- After that, the status of your grievance will start to show.