NADRS includes a digitally computarized network, a scheme soponsored by the central government. It has been started by the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying, and Fisheries. Animal diseases cause many commercial problems. Many facilities related to animal diseases will be provided through this digital system. With which animals have been prepared to grow as soon as possible. In this article, we will try to provide you all the information related to the NADRS portal. If you want to know about it, then read this post carefully till the end.
NADRS 2.0 Login @nadrsapps.gov.in
It is a digital portal, specially designed for animal care. Farmers coming from rural areas of the country can also connect with this portal. Under this digital system, animal diseases will be seized as soon as possible. This is a brilliant scheme, which will benefit the people of rural areas very much.
To make this system even easier, an official app has been launched. As the number of mobile users is more in rural areas. Therefore, you will be able to easily use the services available on the NARDS portal through the app. Let us know about this in more detail.
What is NADRS 2.0?
NADRS stands for National Animal Disease Reporting System. Now you must have known by its name that this system is related to the disease reporting of animals. It is run by the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying, and Fisheries. NADRS is a reporting system, whose main objective is to identify which diseases are present in the nation, evaluate the level and status of diseases, and prevent the disease. Farmers coming from rural areas of the country will also be helped by this system.
The biggest obstacle to development in the animal husbandry sector is diseases like FMD, PPR, Brucellosis, Avian Inluenza etc. Due to which there is a profound impact on animal productivity in India. Every year millions of animals die due to disease only. For this reason, people are not able to take part in large-scale farming for animal husbandry in India. Controlling animal diseases is a good way to lift the rural poor out of poverty.
Any farmer of the country can join it. Mobile application of NADRS is also available in Playstore, which will be easily installed and connected. Preventing animals from disease, reducing the financial stock, and informing them about the disorder or incidence of observable animal diseases is a major initiative. In this system, all your data is kept secure and confidential.
This system connects each block, district and state of the country to the Central Project Monitoring Unit (CPMU) at DADF in New Delhi. All the farmers of the country are connected on one platform and an attempt is made to solve their problems as soon as possible. Through this app, you can get help at the district level.
Objective of NADRS 2.0
- The biggest obstacle to development in the animal husbandry sector is diseases like FMD, PPR, Brucellosis, Avian Inluenza etc. Its purpose is to detect and cure these diseases.
- Set priorities for the use of resources for disease control activities;
- This system connects all the farmers of the country on one platform, so that the farmers get immediate help.
- First of all it detects animal disease, then it is cured by treating the disease.
- Determination of level and location of diseases;
- 360 degree view on the prevailing disease scenario in the state.
- Good governance and transparency in the disease and its effects.
- Coordinate with the National Monitoring Program on Aquatic Animal Diseases (NSPAAD).
- There is a provision to provide assistance to the animal producers coming from the rural areas as soon as possible.
- Modified vaccination facilities are also provided on the portal.
- Modules have been provided to catch fish rogues.
- Provision for uploading photographs of the occurrence of the disease while reporting.
- Reaction to disease outbreaks.
- Display of disease status to trading partners.
- Action by field level officer and consultant on disease control.
- Based on alerts to provide preventive measures in areas surrounding the outbreak event location
- Warning to neighboring districts / states on outbreak.
Benefits of National Animal Disease Reporting System
As we have given you information about the purpose of NADRS in the above. Now we are telling you about its benefits below. There are many benefits to its use, which we are telling you point wise.
- It is sponsored by the Central Government and run by the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries.
- There are many services available under this, which can be used by the farmers of the country.
- Veterinary data is managed manually under this digital system.
- Through this portal, candidates can report about the disease from any state or region of the country.
- The candidate will not require any special training for reporting.
- Anyone using this system will be able to report for free.
- The disease will be cured as soon as possible after reporting.
- All data about animal disease is kept safe and confidential by NADRS.
Sevices Provided by NADRS
A lot of veterinary services are available on this portal. We are giving you detailed information about all the services available on the portal.
- Daily occurrence (DI) cases.
- Revised Vaccination.
- Provision for uploading picture of illness incident while reporting.
- Provision has been made to catch vaccination of targets and achievements.
- Revised First Information Report (FIR).
- Capturing state-wise actionable points generated during review meetings and their status.
- NADRS data sharing for National Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) for animal disease prediction.
- Module has been made to catch fish diseases.
- Capturing information about the “Organizing Animal Health Camps” module is included.
NADRS Mobile App
Keeping in mind the mobile users, an official mobile application of NADRS has been launched. Since most of the animal husbandry come from rural areas, the mobile app has been made keeping them in mind. Its design has also been kept very simple so that people will be able to use it easily. Currently it has not been added to the PlayStore. If you search for it in the Playstore, you will not find it. We are telling you the procedure to install the mobile app below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of NADRS. After that, the homepage will come in front of you.
- On Home, you have to click on the ‘Download Mobile Apk‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the app will start downloading in your mobile.
- After downloading, you will have to install the app. After that you will be able to easily use the National Animal Disease Reporting System on mobile.
How to Login on NADRS 2.0?
Candidates will first need to log in to the portal for reporting. Only then will they be able to report on the disease of the animal. Next we will give you detailed information for reporting. Currently we are giving you information to log in to the portal.
- For this, the candidate must first go to the official website of NADRS.
- Now the homepage will come in front of you. Here you will see the ‘NADRS 2.0 LOGIN‘ section on the right side of the screen.
- You will have to enter your user ID, password, and captcha.
- After that, you have to click on the login button below.
- In this way, you will be logged into the portal. Then you will be able to easily report about the disease of the animal.
How to Download Documents?
If you do not have much information about the NADRS portal, you can download the user manual from the portal. Apart from this, you can download FAQs, Apk, and Forms from the Documents section. We are telling you about it in detail below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of National Animal Disease Reporting System.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on ‘Download‘ in the top menu and click on the option of Documents.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you. Here you will see a list of many documents.
- You have to tick the file you want to download and click on the ‘Download‘ button below.
- After that, the file will start downloading. In this way, you can easily download any file from here.
How to Login on NADRS Apk?
If you are a mobile user, you can log on to the portal from your mobile and use all its services. For this, we are giving you the complete information in detail below.
- For this, first you have to download the mobile application by following the procedure mentioned above.
- Then you have to install the mobile app on your Android phone.
- Now open the application. Then the banner will appear in front of you for some time.
- After that, the login form will come on your mobile screen. Here you have to enter your user ID and password.
- Then click on the ‘LOGIN‘ button.
- In this way, you can log in to the mobile app.
Procedure to Change Password on NARDS?
It is important to keep the password secure, so we should keep changing the password from time to time. We are telling you the whole process below how you can change your profile password on the portal. Let us know the whole process step wise about it.
- For this, you have to go to the official website of NADRS.
- On the homepage, you have to enter your login details on the right side.
- After that, you will have to be logged into the portal by clicking on the login button.
- Now the dashboard will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of ‘Change Password‘ on the left side.
- Next, you have to enter Old Password, New Password, and Confirm Password.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, your profile password will be changed.
Procedure to Register on NADRS Portal?
If you are a new user, first you have to register in it. Only then you will be able to use the services available on the portal. We are going to tell you the complete information about registering on the portal.
Note: For now, the registration process has been stopped. Now you have to wait for it to start. Only then you will be able to register on this portal.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the National Animal disease Reporting System.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of ‘New User Registration‘ under the login section on the right side.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you have to fill in your username, email id, mobile number, occupation, state, district, block, village, password, captcha, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the ‘Register‘ button below.
- Now your application will be sent. You will be able to log in after approval from further.
Procedure to Disease Reporting
If you want to report about any animal disease, for this you can easily file your report on the portal. After that, further action will be taken to cure the disease. We are telling you the complete step wise below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of NADRS. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that the homepage will come in front of you, here you will have to log in by entering your user ID, password, and captcha on the right side.
- The dashboard will now appear on your screen. Here, we have to click on ‘Disease Reporting‘ on the left side.
- After that, you have to click on the option of ‘New‘ at the top.
- After that a form will appear in front of you. In this form, information related to Mejor disease to be reported, Date of observation, Date of Initial occurance, Riral / Urban, Block, Veterinary Center, Village, and disease will have to be filled.
- Apart from this, if you want, you can also upload the image related to the disease.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the ‘Submit FIR‘ button below.
- In this way, your FIR will be registered.
In this article, we have tried to provide you all the information related to NADRS. If you need any help related to this, you can contact on the helpline number. We are telling you the below helpline number.
In case of any issues, clarification required, Please send mail to email@example.com.
Please mention your mobile number in the mail.
Dr. Amitav Chakravarty