MHADA Lottery, Pune, Mumbai 2020 | maharashtra lottery | lottery mhada | maharashtra lottery result
MHADA Lottery is a very famous lottery. There is great news for those who live in the state of Maharashtra. We are going to explain the process of applying for this lottery in this article. Apart from this, we are going to show how to check online lottery results in this post as well. Apart from this, we are going to tell you a lot of other information. Therefore, you are requested to stay with us in this post till the last.
Lottery is an age-old practice. People also used to play lottery earlier. Lottery is also beneficial for many people. Many people try their luck in this and many people become millionaires as well. In our country, lottery organizations are run by the government of many states. With this, many people of the state win the prize of lakhs. Further in this post, we are going to know about this lottery system in detail.
MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), the government’s ambitious housing scheme, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) will provide affordable housing options in various cities of the state under the MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020. There are plans to unveil several lotteries under the MDAHA Lottery scheme of Maharashtra to provide affordable housing options to the homeless population of the state. Especially for the economically weaker section, lower and middle-income group of the state, this scheme is quite beneficial. For this, candidates can apply online. We are sharing with you a comprehensive guide on applying for MHADA lottery scheme.
MHADA Maharashtra Lottery
|Scheme Name||MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
|The commencement date of application||Available soon|
|Last date of application||Available soon|
MHADA Lottery for Mill Workers
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has issued an advertisement on 4 February 2020, titled “Mill workers lottery 2020”. This lottery is mainly for people working in mill. Under this lottery scheme, 349 flats (all have 1BHK flats) are available for the winners. All these flats are available in different locations in the state of Maharashtra itself. We are giving below information about all the available flats and their location.
|Location of Flat||Flats Available|
|Bombay Dyeing Spring Mill Compund, Wadala||2630|
|Bombay Dyeing mill, Wadala||750|
|Shrinivas Mill in Lower Parel||544|
MDAHA Mill Worker Lottery Result 2020
The results of lottery have been announced for the construction of 3,894 flats on former mill lands organized by Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MDAHA). The names of all the winners and the location of their flats are also available in this list. Under this scheme, MHADA has constructed 720 flats at Bombay Dyeing Mill at Wadala, 2430 flats at Spring Mills and 544 flats at Srinivas mill lower Parel. You can see the list of lottery results by clicking on the link given below.
|Bombay Dying Mill Winner & Wait List||Click here to View|
|Shriniwas Mill Winner & Wait List||Click here to View|
|Bombay Dying (Spring Mill) Winner & Wait List||Click here to View|
MHADA Lottery Schedule 2020
|Online Registration Start Date||Announcing soon|
|Online Registration Last Date||Announcing soon|
|Draw Date||Announcing soon|
|Refund Date||Announcing soon|
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents for MHADA Lottery
- For this, the age of the candidate should be at least 18 years.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the state.
- For this scheme, the applicants whose income is from Rs. 25000 to Rs. 50000 will come in the lower income group, those whose income is Rs. 50000 to Rs. 75000 middle income group and those whose income is more than Rs. 75000 will come in high income group.
- Applicant should have Aadhaar card, Birth certificate, Domicile certificate, Driving license, PAN card, Passport, Voter ID etc.
How to Apply for MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020?
Interested candidates who want to apply for this lottery can easily register through the online process. For this, the following are telling some steps, you can easily apply for this scheme by following them.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of MHADA. You can go direct by clicking on this link.
- Now you have to select any option in the available board.
- In the next page you will have to login. If you do not have an account, then create a new account.
- All required information has to be filled in the next page.
- After that you will have to click on Submit.
- In the next page you will have to enter OTP, which have been sent in your mobile or email.
- Then you have to enter monthly income details.
- You have to upload the passport size photo.
- After that you have to enter Pan details, contact details, and bank details.
- Then finally you have to submit the application.
In this way you will be able to apply for lottery through online process easily. You have to choose the scheme code while applying, you have to keep this code in mind. When the result is declared, you will need this code.
MHADA Lottery Objective
As you all must know that there are many poor and financially weak people in the state who do not have a house to live. Their income is not so much that if they can buy their house in a state like Maharashtra, then the government has started a lottery system to help such people. Under this, the poor people of the state provide houses at affordable rate. MHADA lottery is very beneficial for the economically poor people of the state and this allows such people to get houses at affordable rate.
Procedure to Check MHADA Lottery Result
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of MHADA lottery. After that the homepage will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option of “Lottery Result” here on the homepage.
- After that you have to click on the option “View”.
- In the next page, you have to select your plan and category, then click on View.
- After that you will see a list of all the winners in Pdf format.
Procedure to Check MHADA Lottery Waitlist
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of MHADA lottery.
- On the homepage of the website, now you have to click on the option of “Lottery Result”.
- After that you have to click on the option of “View”.
- Now you have to scroll down in the page, then you will see the option of all the waitlist list in front of you.
- In the next page, you have to select the plan and category, then you have to click on View.
- Now in the next page you will see a list of all the winners. It will be in pdf format, you can also save it.
MHADA Lottery Refund Policy
If the applicant is not successful in winning the lottery then the concerned authority will refund the amount spent by the applicant. This amount will be refunded within 7 working days. For Pune board scheme MHADA will refund the application money for all the candidates who are not successful, in the month of November. The refund process may run till the end of the month of November.
Procedure to check Lottery Refund
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of MHADA.
- After that you have to enter your username / application number and event year.
- After that you have to click on Submit.
- After that, you will come to a new page. You will see the status of refund in this page.