MeeBhoomi AP Land Records meebhoomi.ap.gov.in Meebhoomi Adangal ROR 1B EC TS meebhoomi.ap.gov.in fmb | meebhoomi passbook | meebhoomi village map | maa bhoomi | meebhoomi app | meebhoomi aadhar link | meebhoomi/adangal app | meebhoomi app download:
In this article, we are going to talk about the Meembhoomi online portal. If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh, then it is very important to know about this portal. Residents of Andhra Pradesh can check information related to their land in this portal. Here you will get all the services related to land records online. We are going to tell you the full details about it in this article.
As you all will know that every government work can be done online. You can easily do any government sitting in your house at the present time. For this, the Government of India has created various portals of different departments, from where you will be able to do all kinds of government work sitting at home through your mobile or computer.
If we talk about earlier, earlier we had to go to the government office repeatedly to get any government-related work done. But now that the government has digitalized all its work, it has become much easier for citizens to do any online related work. In this digital age, you can do a lot of work sitting at home.
Meebhoomi Adangal Andhra Pradesh
To make Andhra Pradesh digital, the government has created a web portal named “Meebhoomi“. Through this web portal, anyone can get their land record related work done online at home. However, this website was started in 2015, but so far many people do not know how to use this portal properly.
India is moving towards complete digitization very fast. In some time, India will become completely digital. The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the AP Meebhoomi website (meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/) to digitize land-related work. This website is run by the AP Department of Land Revenue. Land records Adangal, ROR, 1B, and village maps, etc. can be obtained through this website.
- PFMS Scholarship List 2020: pfms.nic.in Status, Know Your Payment, Apply Online
- Banglarbhumi 2020: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record Khatian
- Aatm Nirbhar Bharat, Rahat Package (आत्मनिर्भर योजना पैकेज का लाभ किसको, कैसे मिलेगा)
- Bihar Ration Card List 2020, Check Status, Apply Online बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची 2020
So, in this article of today, we know how to use the Meembhoomi portal. How can one do any land related work through it? And a lot of important information related to it. You are requested to read this post till the end. Even after that, if you have any question in your mind, then comment below and ask.
MeeBhoomi AP – Land Record 1B Adangal
Meebhoomi is a website created by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, which is run by the Land Revenue Department. Complete land details will be found in this portal. Residents of Andhra Pradesh can get AP 1B land records, meebhoomi adangal survey number, lease name, Land records Aadhar linkage, ROR, AP Village maps, meebhumi ec tc and other land related information through this website. The purpose of making this portal is to provide free information related to land and services to citizens. With this you can get complete information from your mobile or computer in a short time.
meebhoomi.ap.gov.in Meebhoomi AP – Highlights
|Portal Name||Meebhoomi Andhra Pradesh|
|Authorized by||Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
|Article Category||Land Records, 1B, Information|
Benefits of Land records Portal
As I told you above that this website has been created by the government for the land-related work and it is run by the revenue department, then you must have understood that in this you will get information related to the land records. Along with this, you will also get many services related to land such as linking the Aadhaar card with the land record. Well, next we will talk about it. Right now let us know what are the benefits of using this online portal.
- All the details related to land records of Andhra Pradesh have been uploaded on this website.
- If you want any information related to your property or land records, then you will not have to go to the government office again and again. You can see any information from your mobile or computer sitting at home.
- This portal has been kept completely transparent. So as to prevent illegal possession of the land.
- After registration, the tehsildar informed by Kaija immediately.
- This portal also has an online revenue court management system, from which you can solve revenue cases.
- Through this portal, you can see the map of villages of Andhra Pradesh for free and you can also save it.
- You can link your Aadhaar card with your property through this portal.
Services of Meebhoomi Adangal AP
You read in the above how the land AP can be beneficial for all of you. So right now we are going to know what facilities you get in this portal. So let’s know about all these in detail.
- AP 1B land records
- AP Adangal Servey
- Land survey number
- Patta Names
- Aadhar Linking to Land Records
- Pattadar electronic passbooks
- crop types grew inland
- Mobile Number Linking to Land Records
- AP FMB (field measurement book)
- Andhra Pradesh village landlords List
- AP Village Maps
- AP Pattadar Passbook Statistics
- Mee Seva and Mee Bhoomi issue report
- Details of court disputes
- Land conversion details
- And many more
AP Meebhoomi 1B ROR Check Online
If you want to get information about the ownership of your land, then you can follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the meebhoomi online portal, for that you can click on this link.
- As soon as you open its website, its homepage will display in front of you. Here you will find all the information written in telugu.
- If you do not know Telugu, then you can translate it into English, as I have done.
- Here you have to click on “1-B” in the top menu. After clicking on that option “Your 1-B” will display below, click on it.
After that, a new page will open in front of you. Then you have to select some information here.
- First, you have to choose any one of these options. There are many options here, such as survey number, account number, Adaru number, etc. You have to choose one of these options.
- After selecting your district, zone, and village below, enter the information that you had selected. As if the account number was selected, then enter it, and finally, after entering the captcha, submit it.
Now, as soon as you submit that a new popup window will open in front of you, in which your 1B will be displayed. You can check all the information related to your land in it.
- PMIS Registration 2020 रजिस्ट्रेशन Link PUBG Mobile India Series Last Date, Fees, Points Table, Winner Prize Money
- Bhoomi Karnataka: Online Land Records, Bhoomi RTC Karnataka,
Meebhoomi AP Adangal Check Online
If you want to know the complete information of your land or property, then for this you can follow the simple procedure given below.
- First, you have to go to the official website of meebhoomi. ie https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- Now after that, you have to click on the Adangal option in the top menu, then below you have to click on the “Your Adangal” option.
Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to select some information.
- At the top, you have to choose any option from Survey no, Account number, Aadhar number, Automutation records.
- After that, you have to select the district name, zone name, village name, survey number, and then enter the captcha code then click on Submit.
Now after that a popup will appear in your browser, in which you can check the complete information about your adangal. If you want, you can also print or save it.
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Apply | मान्य सुमंगला योजना @ mksy.up.gov.in
- HP Board 10th Result 2020 | HPBOSE Matric Result (कब जारी) www.hpbose.org
AP Village Adangal Check
If you belong to the rural areas of Andhra Pradesh, then you can check your MeeBhoomi Adangal by following the procedure given below.
- First, go to the official website of AP Meebhoomi in your browser.
- Now here on the Homepage, you go to the “Adangal” option in the top menu, after that the option of “Village Adangal” will be shown below, click on it.
- Now you will come to a new page. Here you have to select some information about yourself.
- Here you have to select your District, Zone, and Village name. After that enter the captcha code then click on the Submit button below.
- After that here you will get the details of the adangal of the entire village. Here you can see information about your land records.
AP Land Records Correction Online Apply
You can apply for land records improvement through the meebhoomi portal. Whatever correction you want to make after the application, it will be completed within 15 days. Let us know that from its official website, how can we apply online for making some corrections in land records.
- First, you go to the official website of MeeBhoomi.
- After that, click on the option of Complaints in the top menu of the homepage and then click on the option of “Register of Complaints” in the dropdown menu.
- After that, a new page will appear before you. Here you have to fill some information about yourself. Such as Complaint Name, Mobile no, Address, Aadhar number, email id, type of complaint, district name, zone name, village name, account number. After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the submit button below.
- After that, an OTP will come on the number linked to your Aadhaar card, submit it after entering it.
Register Complaint on Meebhoomi portal
You can tell everyone that the procedure we told above for land correction, you can also register your complaint by following the same procedure.
- First of all, go to its official website. After that click on Complaints in the top menu, then click on Record of Complaint.
- After that, a new page will appear before you. Here you have to fill some information about yourself. Such as Complaint Name, Mobile no, Address, Aadhar number, email id, type of complaint, district name, zone name, village name, account number.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the submit button below.
- After filling all the information, you can register your complaint.
Check Complaint Status
If you have registered your complaint by visiting its official website, then how are you going to check the status of your complaint, we are going to know about it below. For this, you should know the complaint number, which you get after registering the complaint. So let’s know about this.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website. After that you will have to click on “Complaints” in the top menu and in the dropdown menu below, you will have to click on the “Know status of complaint” option.
- After that on the next page you have to select your district name, then you will have to enter your complaint number then submit it.
Details of Court Disputes in Meebhoomi Portal
You can also see the information of court disputes in your land by visiting its official website. For this, you can follow the steps given below.
- First, you have to go to its official website.
- After that, you have to select the name of your district by clicking on the “Details of court disputes” option in the menu.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill some information.
- Then, a pdf will be open or download on the next page, which will contain information about the court disputes.
How to Link Aadhar Card to your land record?
If you want to link your Aadhaar card to all your land records or property records, then you can easily do this through this portal. For this, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the Mee Bhoomi online portal, click here to go to the meebhoomi ap portal.
- As soon as you click on the link, the home page of meebhoomi AP Portal will open in front of you Bhoomi Portal will be in your own language Telugu.
- Here in the top menu, you have to click on “Aadhar Other Identities”, then in the dropdown menu you have to click on “Aadhar Linking“.
- Now on the next page, you will have to fill details. For example, after entering the account number / Aadhaar number, district, zone, village, captcha code, you have to click on “Click”.
After that, the details of the Aadhar link will be shown in your land records.
Mobile Number Linking to Land Records
If you want to get information related to your land records through sms in your mobile, then for this you have to link the mobile number. After linking the mobile number, you will get all the updates immediately. For this, you can link the mobile number to your property by following the procedure given below.
- Go to the official website of meebhoomi.
- After that, you have to click on the option “Aadhaar / Other Identities” in the top menu. After that, click on the option of “Mobile number linking, based on identity documents” in the dropdown menu below.
- Now on the next page, you have to select some details. After selecting such as District, zone, village, account number, you have to enter the captcha. After that, you have to click on “Get Details” below.
- After that, on the next page you will have to select any document and enter some information about it. Here you will also have the option to change the mobile number.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on the “Submit” button below.
After that, your mobile number will be linked to your land records. Now you will get all updates through SMS on your mobile.
Aadhar Linking with Land Records Status Check
If you have applied to link the Aadhar card of land records, then you can follow the simple procedure given below to know its status. This will let you know whether your Aadhaar card is linked or not?
- For this, first, you have to visit the portal of meebhoomi. After that, you will come to its homepage. All information here will be in Telugu. If you want, you can also translate it.
- Now you have to click on “Aadhaar / other identities” in the menu here. Then after that in the dropdown menu you have to click on “Aadhaar Request Status”.
- Now on the next page, you have to select your district, then you have to enter complaint no. And then click on the “Click” button below and submit it.
- After that you can check the status of linking with your Aadhaar land records.
Meebhoomi AP Mobile App Download
If you want to take advantage of all the services of meebhoomi on your mobile, then for this you can download its official app. In this, you will get all the services and updates of meebhoomi in mobile-only. I am telling you below how you can install its Android app in your phone.
- Go to the Google play store on your Android phone.
- After that search for “Mee Bhoomi” type in the search box.
- After that its app will come on the top. Install this app on your phone.
FAQs Regarding MeeBhoomi
meebhoomi is a web portal launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. In which citizens are given all kinds of facilities related to land records. Any citizen of Andhra Pradesh can get information about his land or property through this portal.
If you are going to buy land, then you must check the adangal or worn report. By this you will be able to avoid illegal land registration. In this, you will get full details of the ownership of the land.
If you want to check ROR of your land records, then for this you will have to go to its official website, then you will get the option to check ROR there. Full information about it is given above. Must read.
If you want to link your Aadhaar Card with your land record, then you have to resort to meebhoomi AP Portal. On the portal you will see an option of Aadhaar linking under the menu bar using which you will be able to link the Aadhaar card with your land record. Full information about it is given above.
- NREGA Job Card List 2020 (State Wise List) MNREGA List 2020 Download Kaise Kare
- Patta Chitta: Status, View Land Ownership, TamilNadu Patta Chitta @ eservices.tn.gov.in
- Apply For CSC Online 2020: Digital Seva CSC Registration 2020, Apply, Status, Digimail
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020: Registration Form Apply @ scholarships.gov.in
I hope you all understand this information. If you have any question related to it, then comment below. Our team will definitely answer your questions.