kerala psc thulasi login | www keralapsc thulasi con kerala psc thulasi login my profile | thulasi psc kerala gov login |kerala psc thulasi login my profile page, www.kerala psc thulasi login, thulasi psc kerala gov login, thulasi psc kerala
Kerala PSC Thulasi portal has been launched by the Government of Kerala, through which residents can check notifications, check exam schedule, interview schedule, post wise schedule, job-related notifications, results, etc. In this article, we are going to know the complete information about Kerala PSC Thulasi in detail. How to login into Kerala Thulasi Portal? How to register at Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal? How to check syllabus, interview schedule, physical efficiency test? We are going to know more information related to this in this article. So, please read this post thoroughly till the last and you can ask questions related to it in the comments.
As you all know that the Central Government and the State Government are focusing on digitalization of all government departments. For this, the government has prepared different online portals for different departments. Earlier people had to visit government offices to get the benefit of government schemes and facilities, but now people can easily apply for all those services through the portal. A new portal has been launched by the Government of Kerala for the citizens of the state. Next, we are going to get detailed information about this portal.
Kerala PSC Thulasi (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission has been started by the Government of Kerala, on which services like Resident Exam Schedule, Exam Result, Interview Schedule, Post Wise Schedule, Fee Structure, etc. are available. This portal helps aspirants to prepare for the civil services exams and other services like account assistant, police assistant, municipal secretary, panchayat secretary, divisional officer, etc. Through this portal, candidates will also be able to process jobs.
To use the services available on the portal, the candidate has to first register himself. Once registered, you will be able to use the services available on it easily. After registration, candidates will also get updates related to jobs. Interested candidates can also apply for jobs through the portal. It is also very easy to register on the portal, further we have explained the whole process step by step.
www keralapsc thulasi con KPSC Thulasi Login Details
|Portal Name||Kerala PSC Thulasi|
|Launched by||Govt. of Kerala|
|Launched for||Aspirants who prepare for Civil services and other services exams.|
|Services||Exam Schedule, Interview Schedule, Syllabus, Online Application, Exam Result, etc.|
Objective of Thulasi Kerala PSC Details
As you all would know that in today’s time all kinds of work has been digitized. This makes it very easy to manage big things and also saves people’s time. The Kerala PSC Thulasi portal has been launched with the same objective. With this, the citizens of the state will be provided the benefit of online preparation of various types of exams and job related services. With this, people will not need to go anywhere for exam preparation, application form filling, notifications, exam schedule, exam results, etc. To use the services available on the portal, it is mandatory to register in it first.
Benefits of KPSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page
- Kerala thulasi PSC portal requires one time registration for available services. After that you will be able to avail any service on it anytime.
- Notification related to examination will be available on this portal.
- Here, the schedule of exam can be easily checked.
- One can easily check Kerala psc thulasi thulasi ranked lists.
- You can check the interview schedule here.
- Physical efficiency test facility is also available on the portal. Interested candidates can avail this.
- Thulasi SMS Services is also available, this will let you know about all important updates through sms.
- Syllabus, applications, previous question papers, etc. and many other services are available here.
Process for Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration- thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
Interested candidates who want to register on this portal can easily register by following the steps mentioned below. Let us know about it below step wise in detail.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘New Registration‘ option on the right side.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, caste, reservation group, ID proof details, Aadhaar number, mobile number, user ID, and password.
- Below you have to agree the declaration after filling the captcha.
- After that click on the ‘Register‘ button below.
- Now the message will come on your screen that your registration has been successful and you can log in with your user ID and password.
- You have to click on the ‘Login‘ button in front.
- Now you have to log in by entering your user ID and password.
- After logging in, this is how the interface will look. Here, in the first step, you have to fill in personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, caste, father’s name, mother’s name, identification mark, nationality, etc.
- After that click on the ‘Save & Proceed‘ button below.
- Similarly, you will have to upload communication details, photograph upload, and signature in further steps.
- In the last step, you will see a preview of the application form. All check once that the information you have filled is correct.
- You can print the application form by clicking on the ‘Print Registration Details‘ button below.
- To submit the form, click on the ‘Submit‘ button below.
- In this way, you can register on Kerala PSC Thulasi portal.
Process to Login on Kerala PSC Thulasi
If you have registered yourself by following the procedure mentioned above, you can now avail the services available by logging on to the portal. We are telling you the complete step wise details about it below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Here you will see the login form on the right side. In this, you will have to enter your user ID, password, and captcha.
- Then click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- In this way you will be logged into the portal. If you are logged in for the first time then you will have to fill the qualification details. We are telling about this below.
How to Add Qualification Details on www keralapsc thulasi con
When you log in to the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal for the first time, you will have to fill your qualification details in it. If you have not filled up, then below we are telling you the step wise complete information.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of PSC Thulasi Kerala. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, you will have to log in by entering your user ID, password, and captcha.
- After logging in you will see ‘You have not specified your Educational Qualifications‘ option in red color, click on it.
- Then some instructions will appear, click on the ‘Add‘ button here.
- Now a form will appear in front of you, in this, you will have to fill in all the information asked like Qualification level, Qualification, Subject, Issuing Authority, Stream, Percentage of Marks, Grade, Month and Year of Pass, Result Classification, Register Number, Remarks, etc.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the ‘Save‘ button below.
- In this way, qualification details will be added to your profile.
Process to Reset Login Password
If you have registered yourself but you have forgotten your login password, you can reset the password easily. For this, we are going to tell you the step wise complete information.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. On the right side, click on ‘Forgot Password?‘ option.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter your user ID, date of birth, ID proof given in the profile, ID proof number, and captcha.
- After that click on the ‘Reset‘ button below.
- After that OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, it will have to be verified by you.
- Once the OTP is verified, your default password will be the first 6 characters of the User ID and the date of birth. For example, if your user ID is anilthiruvallam and your date of birth is 21/11/1973, then your password will be something like this, anilth21111973
Process to Resize Photograph & Signature
All of you will know that while registering on the portal, the size of the photograph or signature should not be more than about 1 MB and 150 × 200. So now we are providing you the information to resize photograph and signature.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Kerala PCS Thulasi. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, you have to click on ‘Resize Photograph / Signature‘ option on the right side on the homepage.
- Now a new page will be loaded. Here you have to upload your photograph/signature.
- After that, your photograph or signature will be resized. You can download it.
PSC Bulletin Subscription Process
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, you have to click on the option ‘Bulletin Subscription‘ on the right side of the homepage.
- On the next page, you select an option in both Individual Subscriber or Agency Subscriber and click on the ‘Proceed‘ button.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your mobile number or subscriber code and click on the ‘Proceed‘ button.
- Now an OTP will be received on your mobile number, enter it and verify it.
- After that, a form will appear in front of you, in which you will have to fill in the information like Subscriber Name, Address, Pin Code, District, Land Phone, Subscription Period, etc.
- Then click on the ‘Proceed‘ button below.
- On the next page, you will have to pay the subscription amount.
PSC Thulasi Kerala SMS Services @www keralapsc thulasi con
SMS services are also available on this portal, you can also use many services of the portal by sending SMS from your mobile. There are different codes for this, which you have to send to its official number 166/51969/9223166166. You can know the user ID by sending SMS from your registered mobile number and reset the password as well.
- To Know User ID: KL USR
- To Reset Password: KL USR RST YourUserID YourDOB
In this article, we have tried to share all the information related to PSC Thulasi. If you have any kind of problem related to this, then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. Apart from this, you can write and send your problem via email. We are telling you the helpline number below.
- Help Desk: (Working Hours only)