Jeevan Pramaan was launched on 10 November 2014 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It has been started for the pensioners of the country. The benefit of this facility will be provided to more than one crore pensioners, who are associated with the pension scheme of the Central Government or the State Government. In this article, we are going to know the complete information about Jeevan Pramaan Registration in detail. In this article, we will get information about the benefits, uses, purpose, etc. of Jivan Pramaan. Also, we are going to know about the process of downloading the Jeevan Praman certificate. Therefore, you are requested to read this post thoroughly till the end so that you can get complete information related to it.
There are many types of pensioners in our country today. All pensioners, be they a government employee, an ex-serviceman, or a beneficiary of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (FPO), a subscriber of life insurance or pension schemes of other organizations, are required to submit the Jeevan Certificate in the month of November every year. Without this, they will not get the benefit of pension for the next year. After depositing Jeevan Praman in the month of November, he continues to get the benefit of pension. There are also many people who are unable to go to the bank/post office/organization to verify Jeevan Praman Patra, they had to face a lot of problems.
The Government of India has launched Digital Jeevan Praman for the convenience of pensioners. Due to which now the benefit of any pension-related services will be provided to the pensioner sitting at home. Pensioners who are not physically able to go to the bank/post office/organization, are going to get a lot of benefit from Digital Jeevan Praman. Next, we are going to know about it in detail.
Jeevan Pramaan – Digital Life Certificate
Jeevan Pramaan is Aadhar based digital life certificate for pensioners. Beneficiaries who are availing pension facilities from the Central Government, State Government, or any other government organization, are going to get a lot of benefits from this certificate. In our country, more than one crore families can be classified as pensioner families. There are 50 lakh pensioners only under the central government, apart from this lakhs of pensioner families come under the governments of various state and union territories of India. To manage all those pensioners and send money to their bank account, to do all these things automatically, and to manage a large number of people, the Government of India has started an online portal.
For pensioners after their retirement from service, they have to provide Jeevan Pramaan Patra to the authorized pension disbursing agencies of banks, post offices, or other organizations from time to time. After verification of their details, the pension disbursing agency sends money to their account. Many people are not physically or mentally able to go anywhere after retirement. If a pensioner does not appear personally before the disbursing agency or does not obtain the certificate of life, then the process of a smooth transfer of their pension amount becomes a major hurdle.
Keeping in mind the interests of pensioners, the Government of India has launched the Digital Life Certificate. With this, all types of services for pensioners will be digitized. With this, the pensioners will not be required to present themselves physically before the Pension Disbursing Agency or the Certifying Authority. Seeing this step of the government, crores of pensioners will get benefit.
Digital Jeevan Pramaan Patra Overview
|Name||Digital Jeevan Pramaan|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objective||To provide digital platform to pensioners|
|State||All States in India|
Objective of Digital Jeevan Pramaan:
As you all would know that all the pensioners of India, who are taking advantage of pension scheme under Central Government, State Government, EPFO, LIC, Aya other organization, they have to go to the bank, post office, or organization. . Must be present before the pension disbursing agency or a life certificate issued by the authority, only then the amount of pension is sent to their bank account. It causes a lot of hardship and unnecessary inconvenience to many old and weak pensioners who may not always be in a position to present themselves before the special authority to secure their life certificate. . Keeping this in mind, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has launched Digital Jeevan Praman for pensioners. With this, pensioners will no longer be required to appear personally before the disbursing agency.
How does Digital Jeevan Certificate work?
This question will be in the mind of many of you that how does Digital Jeevan Praman Patra work? Because with this now many problems of pensioners are going to be removed. All the facilities related to pension have been digitized. Below we are telling you point wise how it works.
Life Certificate Generation
All pensioners have to first get their life certificate. For this also you do not need to go anywhere. You can easily generate your life certificate sitting at home. You can easily download your life certificate by installing its official application on your mobile or computer. Further in this post we are going to know the step wise process to download Life Certificate.
As you all know that digital certificate is an Aadhaar based certificate which works through Aadhaar authentication. Therefore, the pensioner will have to authenticate through finger print or iris for verification. If mobile number is linked with your Aadhaar Card, then you cannot do Aadhaar verification through OTP. You can do Aaadhar Authentication only through Finger Print or Iris.
When your Aadhaar authentication is successful, an acknowledgment will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS. This SMS contains your Jeevan Pramaan Certificate ID. After this your life certificate is made available on the online server, which will enable you to download the life certificate anytime and anywhere.
Pension Disbursing Agency
You can easily download the PDF copy of Jeevan Pramaan from its official website. You will need to provide your Jeevan Praman ID to download it. This ID is received through SMS on your registered mobile number. The pension disbursing agency can obtain the life certificate from the Jeevan Pramaan website.
As you all will know that now the person receiving the pension under the Digital Life Certificate will not need to appear personally before the pension disbursing agency. The life certificate can also be given to the pension disbursing agency electronically, without any human intervention. With this now pensioners will get rid of many problems.
Important Documents & Details
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Pension ID
- Pension Payment Order
- Pension Disbursing Department
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process of Jeevan Pramaan Registration
There are several ways to register for Jeevan Pramaan Patra. You can easily register and get Jeevan Pramaan sitting at home. We are telling you about all the methods below point wise.
In today’s time, everyone has the facility of mobile. If you have a mobile then you can install Jeevan Praman’s official Android app in your mobile. After installing the mobile app, you have to first register yourself. After that your Jeevan Praman ID will be generated. After that you will be able to download your life certificate easily. The complete information about this is going to be known in detail further in the post.
Common Service Center (CSC)
If you do not have a mobile, then you can easily register Jivan Pramaan by visiting your nearest CSC service center. You may have to pay a nominal fee for this. If you want to find your nearest Jeevan Pramaan Kendra, then you can easily locate Jeevan Pramaan Kendra by visiting its official website. You can directly go to the website of ‘Locate Jeevan Pramaan Center’ by clicking on this link. You can type ‘JPL’ from your mobile and send it to 7738299899 to find your nearest Jeevan Pramaan Kendra. After this the list of all Jeevan Pramaan centers in your area will be received in your mobile through SMS.
Visit your nearest Post Office or book doorstep request
You can also do Jeevan Praman Registration by visiting your nearest post office and download your life certificate. For this you will have to deposit a fee of Rs 70. Also, if you want, you can request for doorstep service, in which service will be given to you at your home. Digital Life Certificate will be generated instantly after registration and Pramaan ID will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
Digital Life Certificate Registration CSC
If you have CSC ID then you can easily do Jeevan Pramaan registration of a user. Also you can use other services related to it. Like you can download Jeevan Pramaan, improve Jeevan Pramaan and avail other services. Below we are telling you the stepwise process that how you can do Jeevan Pramaan registration through CSC.
- For this, first, you have to go to the login page of CSC. For this, you can go to the direct CSC login page by clicking on this link.
- After this, you have to log in by entering your CSC ID, Password, and Captcha.
- After logging in, a dashboard will appear in front of you. Here you have to search by typing “Jeevan” in the top menu. After this click on the option of “Jeevan Pramaan” below.
- Now you will be asked for an authentication request. Here you have to click on “YES”. Then on the next page, you have to click on “Jeevan Pramaan” option.
- Now some instructions will appear on your screen. You have to read it carefully. After that click on the “Proceed” button below.
- If you are registering with your CSC ID for the first time, then fill in the biometric device details and CSC operator contact details and submit it.
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. If you want to register a new Jeevan Praman then click on the “New Jeevan Pramaan” option.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you. In this, you will have to fill in the applicant’s mobile number, name, pension type, PPO Number, Sanctioning Authority, Disbursing Agency, Agency, Bank Account Number, Re-Marriage, Re-Employed, Captcha, etc.
- After that click on the “Submit” button below.
- On the next page, you have to enter the Aadhaar Number of the pensioner and then select Finger Print or Iris and click on the “Start Capture” button.
- After this, you will have to do Aadhaar Authentication from the pensioner’s Finger Print or Iris.
- After the Aadhar Authentication is completed, the customer details will appear on your screen.
- Here you will also see the Pramaan ID of the pensioner. Along with this, its details will also be sent to the registered mobile number.
Jeevan Pramaan Download Process
If you have registered Jeevan Pramaan then you can easily download your Digital Life Certificate. For this, we are telling you the step wise complete process below. Let us tell you that it is not mandatory for you to have CSC ID to download life certificate. You can easily download it without CSC ID. You can easily download Jeevan Praman Patra by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Jeevan Pramaan. You can visit the website directly by clicking on this link.
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Pensioner Sign In” icon in the top menu.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill in Pramaan ID and Captcha Code.
- Then click on the “Generate OTP” button below.
- Now an OTP will be received on the registered mobile number of the pensioner.
- Now you have to enter the OTP and click on the “Login” button below.
- Now you will be logged in as a pensioner. Here “Download Life Certificate” option will appear in front of you, click on it.
- After this, your Life Certificate will be downloaded in the form of a PDF.
- In this way, you can easily download your life certificate.
After downloading the life certificate, you have to submit it to the bank. You do not need to submit any other documents. Now you will not have to stand in line in the bank for Jeevan Pramaan Patra.
Jeevan Pramaan Registration (Without CSC ID)
If you do not have CSC ID, then you can easily register Jeevan Pramaan through your mobile or computer. For this, you have to install its official software in the computer. Or you have to install its official application in your mobile. Then you will be able to easily register Jeevan Pramaan. For this, we are telling you the stepwise process below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Jeevan Pramaan.
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Download” option in the top menu.
- On the next page, you have to enter your email id and captcha and click on “I Agree to Download” button below.
- Now an OTP will be received on your email id, you will have to verify it.
- After the OTP is verified, you will get the option to download it. From here you can download the application according to your system. You can also download the app for your Android phone.
- After downloading you have to install the application in your system. And it has to be opened.
- Now you have to do operator registration first. For this, by entering the operator’s Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, and Email ID, click on the “Generate OTP” option.
- Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number, it will have to be verified.
- After that, you have to enter the Operator Name and tick the declaration below.
- After that click on “Scan Finger” button.
- Now you have to scan the operator’s fingerprint.
- Now your operator registration is done. Now you can do Pramaan Registration of any pensioner.
- Now the pensioner authentication page will come in front of you. Here you have to enter the pensioner’s Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, and Email ID and click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- Now an OTP will be received on the mobile number or email id of the pensioner, enter it and verify it.
- Now some more options will start appearing in front of you. Here you have to fill in details like Pensioner Name, Type of Pension, Sanctioning Authority, Disbursing Agency, Account Number, Re-Employed, Re-married, etc.
- After this tick the declaration below and click on the “Scan Finger” button.
- Now the fingerprint of the pensioner will have to be scanned from the biometric device.
- Pramaan Id will be generated after the finger scan. Its details will be visible on your screen.
- You can take a printout of it and give it to the customer. For this click on the “Print” button.