Health Card Telangana | EHS Health Card Telangana | Telangana Employee Health Card | Online Apply for Health Card
The Telangana government has launched the “Health Card Scheme“, which will provide medical-related services to the employees of the state. The government has taken many necessary steps in view of the rising corona infection, which will benefit the citizens and they do not have to face any kind of trouble in this epidemic. In this article, we will get detailed information about EHS Health Card. Telangana Health Card Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Check Application Status, and much other information. After reading this post, you will get all the information related to the scheme. If you have any questions related to the scheme, you can ask us in the comments.
You all will know that due to coronavirus infection, people are facing many kinds of problems in the whole world today. Last year, a lockdown was imposed in the entire country due to the corona virus epidemic. In our country too, corona infection was spreading very fast and people had to face health related problems. In lockdown, many service personnel were engaged in saving their lives by doing their duty day and night. He used to engage in service day and night to save the lives of his people. It is the ultimate duty of the government to save the lives of such people.
That is why the Telangana government has started the ‘Telangana Health Card’ to provide many health related benefits to the government employees of the state. Under this scheme, all employees working in the state government service will provide health related benefits. Since when such people will be safe only then the citizens of our country will also be able to stay in a safe house. In this lockdown, people were able to stay safe at home only when these people were engaged in service day and night outside. In this post, we are going to detail all the information about this scheme.
Telangana Health Card 2022 – Online Apply
The Telangana Health Card scheme has been launched by the Telangana government, under which health-related services will be provided to the employees working in the government services of the state. Different types of benefits will be provided in this one health card. After the implementation of this card, all the government employees of the state will be able to take advantage of free medical services. Under this, the beneficiaries will be able to go to the government and private hospitals and get patients treated. Pensioners of the state can also take advantage of this scheme. Under this, health security will be provided not only to the government employee but also to his entire family, with which the dependent family members can avail cashless treatment in various empaneled hospitals.
Under the Telanagana Health Card scheme, a health card will be provided to the beneficiary employee. This card will help them in providing cashless health-related services. Health cards can be used to get treatment in the hospital. This process will be very simple so that the beneficiary will not have any kind of problem. One can easily apply for this scheme through an online process.
Apply for Telangana Health Card
As you all must know that at present time the Government of India is promoting digitalization. This also allows people to get the benefits of services easily and quickly. And at the same time, all the work is done automatically through software, then the government employees also get ease. Keeping in mind the safety of citizens, ‘Health Card System‘ has been introduced, which will make the process completely hassle-free to avail health-related services. A beneficiary can treat in any hospital and can make cashless payments through a health card. An online portal has been launched to apply for a health card. Many services related to health cards are provided on this portal. Eligible candidates can easily apply through the online process.
Overview of Telangana Health Card
|Scheme Name||Telangana Health Card|
|Launched by||Govt. of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Government officials (Employees, Journalists, Pensioners)|
|Objective||Providing free treatment of diseases|
The objective of Telangana Health Card:
As you may be aware that due to Corona virus epidemic last year, a lockdown was imposed in the whole country. Lockdown was imposed in view of the fact that people did not fall prey to this infection. Due to this, people were staying in their homes safely, but there were many people who were engaged in serving people even after risking their lives. Many employees working in government service were doing their duty day and night, due to which there was a lot of help in stopping the corona contagion in our country. Keeping in mind the health of such government employees, the Telangana Health Card scheme has been started. With this, many health related benefits will be provided to them.
Benefits of EHS Card
Under the Telangana Health Card, many types of health related benefits are provided to the beneficiary. Nearly all government and private hospitals of the state have been covered under this scheme. With which the beneficiaries will be able to get their treatment in these hospitals free of cost. Under this scheme, health protection is provided not only to the government employee but also to his entire family. Under this, not only the treatment of corona infection but also many other diseases can be treated. Government employees who have retired can also apply for this online. Government teachers of the state have also been included in this scheme so that the benefits of the health card scheme can be provided to all types of government employees.
Features Telangana Health Card
- There are many features of this scheme, about which we are telling you point wise.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all government employees of Telangana state.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries can get their treatment free of cost. The state government will bear all the expenses for the treatment.
- A card will be provided under this scheme, which will make this process completely cashless.
- The benefit of the Health Card scheme will be given to the entire family of the employee.
- Retired employees are also eligible for this scheme.
- Under this, all the major hospitals of the state have been included.
- With the help of this card, many types of diseases can be treated.
- Interested candidates for this scheme can easily apply through online process. They do not need to go anywhere.
- The beneficiary can submit the application form for this scheme by visiting the official website.
- Its benefit will be given to more than 4 lakh employees of the state.
- Eligibility and criteria
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- The applicant should be a regular state government employee.
- Both existing employees and retired pensioners are eligible for this scheme.
- Unemployed sons of the beneficiary family, whose age is less than 25 years, will also be included under this.
- Parents of the beneficiary family, unmarried daughters and disabled children are covered under this scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- residence certificate
- Age certificate
- Ration card
- mobile number
- E mail ID
Telangana Health Card Online Registration Process
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the employees and journalists of the state. Pensioned employees will also be eligible for this scheme. Beneficiary employees along with their dependent family members can avail cashless treatment in various empaneled hospitals. Interested candidates who want to apply for this scheme, follow the steps given below. Below we are telling you the step wise procedure for applying about the EJHS Card.
- There is no separate nomination process for state government employees and pensioners under this scheme.
- The data of employees will be collected through all the withdrawal and disbursement official (DDO) comprehensive financial management system (CFMS) of the state and all the data will be presented to the Finance Department.
- After this all the data is shared with the Arogyashree Health Care Trust by the Finance Department to make a health card.
- After receiving all the data by the Arogyashree Health Care Trust, a health card of the beneficiaries is made and then uploaded on the official website.
- The beneficiary can easily download the health card by going to the official website.
- This health card can be downloaded, printed and used by employees and their dependent family members.
Process to Download/Print Telangana Health Card (EHS)
All the beneficiary employees of the state can easily download the health card through online process. This card provides a unique number, through which beneficiary employees and their dependent families will be able to treat themselves for free. Below, we are telling you the step wise procedure for downloading the health card.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Employees & Journalists Health Scheme. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Sign-in” option at the top and then at the bottom, you will see a dropdown menu. Here you have to click on Employees, Pensioners, or Journalist Option according to your post.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After this, select the login type and click on the Login option below.
- Now the dashboard of the portal will appear in front of you. Here, you have to click on the “Download Health Card” option under the “Registrations” section on the left side.
- Now a message will appear in front of you, in which the status of your application will be visible. Here you have to click on the link “Click here to download health card“.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you will see the list and status of all the members on the left.
- To download a member’s health card, click on the Telugu or English option in the “View Card” column.
- After this, the Health Card will be visible in front of you. To print it, click on the “Print” button below.
- If you want to download the health card as a PDF, then click on the “Save as PDF” button below.
- In this way, you can easily download the health card.
Process to Check Telangana Health Card Status
If you want to check the health card status whether your and your family’s health care has been approved or not, then for this you can easily check by following some simple steps given below. We are telling you the complete stepwise below to check health card status.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Employees & Journalists Health Scheme. After that, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to scroll down and then click on the “Health Card Status” option.
- Now a popup window will open in front of you. Here you first have to choose Employee ID or Pensioner ID option.
- After this, you have to enter your Employee ID or Pensioner ID.
- Now click on the “Search” button in front.
- Now the list of all the beneficiaries will come in front of you and its approval status will also be visible in front of you.
- In this way, you can easily check the health card status.
Process to Know User ID
If you do not know your user ID, then you will not be able to log in to the portal and will not be able to download the health card. Below, we are telling you the step wise procedure about resetting the user ID. By following the steps mentioned below, you can easily find out your user ID.
- For this, you must first go to the official website of Employees Health Scheme. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on “Sign-In” in the top menu and then you have to select the option according to your post.
- After this, the login page will appear in front of you. Here on the left side, you have to click on the “Know your User ID” option.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you, in which you will be told the process of finding the user ID.
Process to Reset Password
If you have forgotten your login password then you do not need to worry. You can reset your password easily. For this, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of EHF Telangana. After that, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on “Sign-In” in the top menu and click on the option according to your post.
- After this, the login page will appear in front of you. Here, you have to click on the option “Forgot Password” on the left side.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you, here you will have been given some instructions first.
- To proceed, click on the “Click here to Proceed” option.
- Now you have to select your user ID and user type.
- Then click on the “GO” button.
- Now a message will appear on your screen that your password has been sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
- In this way, you can reset your login password.
Process to Submit Complaint
If you have to file a complaint related to health card or related to any service available on the portal, then you can file your complaint online. Below, we are telling you the step wise procedure for filing a complaint online.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of the Employees & Journalists Health Scheme.
- After that, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you. Here, you have to click on the option according to your description by clicking on “Sign-In” at the top.
- After this, the login page of the website will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the “Any Issue / Complaint” option.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you. Here you have to fill in your name, ID, mobile number, email ID, description, etc.
- Also, you can attach the related documents.
- After this, click on the “Submit” button below.
- In this way, you can easily submit your complaint.
Process to Check Hospitals List
You can see the list of all the hospitals associated with the health card scheme on the official website of EHF Telangana. Below, we are telling you the procedure to download the list of all the hospitals, so that you can easily find a good hospital and get your treatment.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Employees & Journalists Health Scheme. For this, you can go direct by clicking on this link.
- On the homepage, click on “Hospitals” in the top menu and then click on “Network Hospitals“.
- On the next page, you have to click on the option “Health Care Providers“.
- After this, click on the option “Click Here for List of Hospitals” below.
- Now the list of all the hospitals in your system will be downloaded as a PDF.
Health Card Telanaga – Investigations offered at Wellness Centres:-
- Hematology: Blood grouping & Ph typing, Hb, PCV, RBC, MCHC, MCV, MCH, Total WBC, Differential Count, ESR PLT, Peripheral smear, Complete Urine Analysis & Stool examination; Histopathology: Pap smear
- Biochemistry: GTT, Serum creatinine, Urea, and Uric acid, Lipid Profile (Total cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Cardiac risk ratio), Liver Function Test (Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, ALT, AST, GGTP), Prostate-Specific Antigen (if needed), Serum Calcium ;
- Microbiology : Test for HIV, HbsAg, HCV
- Radiological investigations: X-Ray, Ultra-sound scan ECG services Gynaecology investigations, Pap smear test, Mammogram Pulmonary Function Test and Diet Counselling Pre-operative and Post-Operative investigations Any regular investigations / high end investigations as per the requirement.
- Eye Examination: Visual acuity, eye pressure, fundoscopy, refraction
- AYUSH facility: Indian System of Medicine through Ayurvedic and Homeopathy will be provided at the Wellness Centres.
- Pharmacy: All prescribed medicines, surgical consumables, supportive accessories, emergency drugs, life-saving medicines for long term usage (Ophthalmic, Dental, ENT, Paediatric and pre-defined long-term chronic diseases which includes, Diabetes, Hypertension, Physiotherapy, Coronary Artery diseases, Cerebro Vascular diseases, Cancer, Renal failure, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, Rheumatology, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE, Auto-Immune Diseases, Urology, Orthopaedics, Renal, Pre & Post Renal Transplantation medicines, Cardiac, Psychiatric, Hormonal, Cancer, GIT, Neuro medicines or any other medicine/drug required to the patient) will be provided through Wellness Centres.
- Referrals by Wellness Centres: Referrals with regard to Investigations: Investigations that are not covered in the above categories will be referred to tie-up Diagnostic Centres (NABL) on cashless referral mechanism.
- Referrals with regard to In-patient Treatment: Beneficiary shall attend outpatient treatment at the Wellness Centres and all necessary investigations will be carried at the Centre. Cases requiring in-patient treatment will be referred from Wellness Centre to impanelled network hospital by issuing a referral letter.
- Emergency Direct Admission: In case of emergency, the patient can get admitted at the nearest empanelled network hospital and communicate the same to the EHS authorities within 48 hours for consideration, preferably immediately.