epravesh.mponline.gov.in UG First & Second Allotment Letter 2021 Download Link Date and Time, ePravesh Registration, Login @epravesh.mponline.gov.in – ePravesh MPOnline portal has been launched by Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board and through this portal, the students of the state are pursuing Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in various colleges. You can apply for online admission for Now students will not need to worry about admission to any college. Students can easily apply for admission to any college through this portal. In this article, we are going to know all the important information related to Madhya Pradesh EPravesh Portal. Like, you are going to know about epravesh mponline portal, epravesh mponline gov in, epravesh nic in registration, ePravesh Application Form, Merit List Check, etc.
As you all would know that in today’s time internet is being used in all fields. By using internet technology properly, we can do many big things easily. The number of Internet users in our country has increased by more than 60% in the last few years. Due to the cheap internet connection, today everyone can easily afford internet. Now in our country also every type of field has been digitized. With which people can avail various services sitting at home. MPOnline ePravesh portal has been started by Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Department for the admission of students, this will make the process of admission in any college hassle-free and students will not have to face much trouble. Further in this article, we are going to know the complete information about it in detail.
For Under Graduate Candidates
|Online Registration – CLC Round||17th Sep to 22nd Sep 2021|
|Choice Filling – Second Round||17th Sep to 22nd Sep 2021|
|Document Verification – CLC Round||18th Sep to 23rd Sep 2021|
|Edit Registration – Second Round||18th Sep to 23rd Sep|
|Print Allotment Letter – CLC||26th Sep 2021|
|Online Fee Submission – CLC||26th Sep to 30th Sep|
|Admission Cancellation – CLC||26th Sep to 30th Sep|
ePravesh MP 1st 2nd Allotment Letter 2021
Epravesh MPOnline Portal has been started by Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board. Through this portal, students can apply online for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Course in various colleges of the state. Students who want to take admission in BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MSC, MCom, and other courses have to first submit the application form through MPOnine ePravesh portal. The merit list will be issued by the department after the submission of online registration form. By going to the college where the student will be selected, they will be able to easily do their admission. The process of online registration on ePravesh portal is explained below step-wise.
|Know Your Applicant ID||Click here|
|Forgot Password||Click here|
|Track Candidates Status||Click here|
|Change Password||Click here|
|Create Password||Click here|
epravesh.mponline.gov.in UG First Second Allotment Letter 2021
As you all would know that the MP Board has released the class 12th result a few days back. After this, the Higher Education Department has also issued the notification for UG Admissions. Students who want to enroll for BA, B.SC, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BSW, etc. courses have to apply through online portal. Soon after this, the Seat Allotment Letter will also be issued on the official website. MP Epravesh UG CLC First Merit List 2021, Second Merit List Pdf will be published on 24th September 2021.
ePravesh MP Online Overview
|Portal Name||ePravesh MPOnline|
|Department||Department of Higher Education Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses|
|Min Qualifications||12th Pass|
|Last Date||Available soon|
More recently, the 12th result has been released by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education in July. This time the release of the result has been delayed due to the second wave of covid-19. After the declaration of results, for many students who wanted to enroll in UG courses, the registration window has been opened on ePravesh MPOnline portal. Interested students can apply for any course on the online portal. Soon after that, the merit list will also be released by the department. The college will be selected on the basis of the 12th class mark sheet of the students.
|MP Voter List 2021: Panchayat Wise Voter List||IGRSUP 2021: Online Property Registration|
|MP eDistrict: जाति, निवासी आय प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन||MP Kisan Anudan Yojana 2021 Apply, Registration|
MPOnline ePravesh Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses through ePravesh portal must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th from a recognized board as well as qualify the entrance test to be eligible for the scheme.
- To get admission in postgraduate courses, students must have at least 65% marks in undergraduate courses.
- The candidate will have to do the online application form by himself or by visiting a computer shop.
- The candidate should check other eligibility criteria by visiting the official website.
Process to check eligibility criteria on ePravesh MPOnline portal
The candidates who wish to apply for admission to any course through the ePravesh portal can check the eligibility criteria through the official portal. Below we are telling you the stepwise process about it, by following which you can check your eligibility.
- First of all, you have to visit the ePravesh MPOnline portal. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on the “ELIGIBILITY” option in the top menu. After this 3 options will appear in front of you.
- Click on any option according to you, then a new page will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to select your course level, course, branch, etc.
- After this, enter the captcha below and click on the “View Eligibility” option.
- Now the course details and eligibility criteria details will appear on your screen.
Important Guidelines for Application
- To participate in the admission process, it is mandatory to register online first.
- Applicants should select the colleges and courses according to the passed examination and eligibility. It is suggested to the students to make a list of the college code and course code, so that it is convenient to enter the college code and course code while selecting the college and course.
- Applicants can make the list of courses through the eligibility option available on the portal, the information of which is given above.
- It is mandatory to verify all the documents, in the absence of verification, the applicant will not be valid for further admission process.
- Get yourself verified at the verification centers with your original certificates.
- Make sure to pay the registration fee, if the payment is not made, the registration will be automatically canceled and the registration will not be valid in the online admission process.
- The applicant himself will be responsible for the correctness of the information filled in the registration form.
- In case of any false information found, the department will be authorized to cancel the registration.
ePravesh MPOnline AND PG Application Process
Candidates who want to take admission in UG or PG courses should first check the eligibility criteria. After that apply online for UG or PG courses on ePravesh portal. In the below, we are telling you the step-wise process for online application, by following which you can apply online for any course.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of MP Online ePravesh portal. For this you can also go by clicking on this link.
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you will be seeing the option of Under Graduate and Post Graduate. You have to click on the option according to you.
- Now a popup will appear on your screen, here you have to tick the checkbox after reading all the guidelines carefully. and click on “I Agree” option.
- After this, in the next page, you have to click on the “New Registration Form Under Graduate (First Round)” option.
- Passed / Appeared in High School / Higher Secondary (10th / 12th) examination from Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh (Year 2003 or onwards) then select “Yes”, otherwise select “No”.
- After that all the details of 10th and 12th like 10th/12th Board, 10th/12th Examination Year, 10th/12th Roll Number, DOB, Mother Name, etc. have to be filled.
- After this, you have to click on the “Get Details” button below.
- After this the details like applicant’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, etc. will be auto filled, you have to fill in some other details like gender, religion, blood group, marital status, samagra id, email id, mobile number, etc .
- After this you have to click on the “Verify Mobile Number” button. Then you have to verify by entering OTP.
- After verifying the OTP, you will have to enter your password below.
- Then click on “Save & Next” button.
- In the next step you have to fill the contact details. Here you have to fill Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, Alternate Contact Details, etc.
- After filling in all the information click on the “Save & Next” button below.
- In the next step, you will have to fill the details like Madhya Pradesh Domicile, Minority Status, Category, Caste Certificate Number, Total Annual Income of the Family (in rupees), J&K Migrant, Person with Disability class, Type of Disability, etc. in Reservation Details.
- After filling all the information click on the “Save & Next” button below.
- In the next page you have to fill 12th / Old 11th details. Here all the details will be pre-filled, you have to confirm the percentage.
- After that click on the “Save & Next” button below.
- In the next step, the applicant’s photo and a signature will have to be uploaded. Keep in mind that the file size of the photo and signature should be a maximum of 150KM.
- After that click on the “Save & Next” button below.
- In the next step, you have to fill in the Misconduct Details. Here you have to select “NO” in both the options.
- After that click on the “Save & Next” button below.
- After this, the preview of the application form will appear in front of you. Here you have to check all the details once.
- After ensuring all the details click on the “Proceed & Lock Registration” option on the left side.
- Then you have to scroll down and then click on “Proceed to Pay Registration Fee” button.
- Now you have to pay the application fee, for this, you can select SBI ePay or Paytm Payment Gateway.
- On the next page, you have to make online payments through Net Banking, Debit Card, UPI, or any other method.
- The application will be successful after the payment of the online application fee is completed. After this, you will be redirected to the application form page.
- If you want to print the application form, then for this you have to click on the “Print” button below.
- Now you have to do choice filling, under which you will have to select some colleges. We are telling you its process stepwise below.
ePravesh MPOnline Choice Filling
After the payment of the application fee is completed, you will have to do choice filling, in which you will have to select a maximum of 16 colleges. The selection of the college will be done on the basis of your marks. Below we are telling you the step-wise process about Choice Filling.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of ePravesh MPOnline.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Undergraduate or Postgraduate option.
- After this a popup will appear in front of you, in which after reading all the instructions carefully, you will have to tick down and click on the “I Agree” button.
- After this you have to click on the “Choice Filling (First Round)” option.
- In the next page, you have to enter your application number, date of birth, and admission password.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the “View Details” button.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you will be seeing the candidate basic details at the top.
- After this, you will see the option of choice filling at the bottom. Here you can add maximum 15 colleges.
- Here you have to add college code, subject code, and preference. If you do not know the college code and course code, then you can select the college by checking the eligibility criteria, its information is given above.
- After adding all the colleges, you have to click on the “Get OTP” button below.
- After this OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, enter it and click on “Lock Choices” button.
- Now your choice filling will be completed. If you want, you can also print it out, for this you have to click on the “Print” button.
Madhya Pradesh College List 2021
|Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU), Rewa||Click Here|
|Barkatullah University (BU), Bhopal||Click Here|
|Chhindwara University (CU), Chhindwara||Click Here|
|Devi Ahilya University (DAVV), Indore||Click Here|
|Jiwaji University, Gwalior||Click Here|
|Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya (MPSVV), Ujjain||Click Here|
|Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University (MCBU), Chhatarpur||Click Here|
|Rani Durgavati University (RDVV), Jabalpur||Click Here|
|Vikram University, Ujjain||Click Here|
epravesh.mponline.gov.in Helpline Number
In this article, we have tried to share all the important information related to MPOnline Epravesh. If you are facing any kind of technical error or any other problem related to ePravesh portal then you can contact its helpline number. Below we are telling you its helpline number.
Technical issue: 0755-6720201
Phone number: 0755-2554763, 2551698
epravesh.mponline.gov.in 2021 UG First & Second Seat Letter 2021 FAQs
UG First Seat Allotment Result will be out on 20th August. Students can print their seat allotment letters.
The last date for fee submission is 25th August 2021. Candidates have to pay the fee before the last date.
Candidates can check MpOnline Counselling results online through the official website epravesh.mponline.gov.in.