Banglarbhumi Land Record 2020 | West Bengal Land Records, ROR, Khata, Khasra Check | banglarbhumi.gov.in | WB Land Record Khatiyan Online
BanglarBhumi 2020: A new website portal created by the Government of West Bengal. Under this portal, facilities related to land records will be provided online to the citizens. In this, all types of land-related work will be done online. For example, if someone wants to check land records, khata, khasra, etc. online, he can do this through this portal. This portal has been designed very simple so that anyone can easily use it. But still many people do not know after using this portal.
Today we are going to know in this post how to check land records through Banglabhumi website? Can I see the land map? How can I check West bengal land khata khasra online? All the information related to this has been given in this post. Please read this post carefully till the last. So that you do not have any kind of problem related to it. Even after reading the post completely, if any kind of question remains in your mind, then you can tell us by commenting.
You all will know that today the whole world has been digitalized. So why should our country lag behind in this? In view of this, the government has made all kinds of government work online. Earlier, we had to go to the government office repeatedly to get any government work done. But after being digitalized right now, we can do all these things sitting at home. Citizens of the country have benefited from this in many ways. In the last few years, all of you know that the expansion of Internet has also increased considerably. Today in our country internet data has also become very cheap. Looking at all of these, it shows that the common citizens have benefited greatly from digitization.
- PM Kiasan Samman Yojna List 2020 Check Payment Status Check Account Status
- COVID-19 E-Pass Apply Online [State Wise Status Application Form Corona Lockdown Curfew Pass, Procedure
- BhuNaksha Odisha 2020 | Check Odisha Map Online | Orissa Map
Even today in our country, most people use the Internet only for entertainment. Their job is to watch videos on YouTube online, watch movies, use social media. Whereas if all the people of India know how to use the Internet properly, then our country will move forward very quickly. In this blog you will continue to get internet related information. Remember it or bookmark it, and keep visiting it continuously so that you keep getting this kind of information. So let us know about Bengal land today.
BanglarBhumi Land Record – West Bengal @banglarbhumi.gov.in
Like other states of India, West Bengal has also created an online website portal for land records related work. Under this portal, people of West Bengal are given facilities related to land records. If a citizen wants to see his land documents online, then he can go to this portal and also download it.
If you want to buy land, you can go to this website and find the details of that land. For example, whose land is it, whose name is the land at present, etc. All the information about any land in west bengal state, can be retrieved from banglarbhumi.gov.in website. It gives you all details about a piece of land such as hierarchy of owners of land, area of land, current owner, plot number, value of the property etc.
You can get information about any land of West Bengal through the map in this website. This portal has been kept completely transparent so that it can prevent illegal occupation of land. Through this portal, a person can get information about someone’s land from anywhere. I am telling you the list of all the services provided in this website below.
- Deed Registration Online.
- Mutation Application Online Apply.
- Certified copy of the Information about Land Online Check
- Apply for West Bengal Record of Land (ROR)
- Banglarbhumi Website New Registration Online
- All the information related to property.
- 30 Days Notice mutation case
- Mauja Map Availability / Request
- Khatian Status
Benefits of Using Bangalarbhumi Portal
There are many services available on this portal, which will make it easier for the resident of Bengal to work related to the land. We are providing you detailed information about the benefits of this portal below.
- Residents of West Bengal do not need to go to the government office to get any land information.
- People can also check their land records through their mobile or computer sitting at home.
- Through this web portal, you will be able to get your land records in a few minutes.
- Anyone can use this portal for free. No fee will have to be paid to receive any information.
- All information regarding land/property is available on this portal.
- This simplifies the process of buying and selling land/property.
- From this portal, ordinary citizens will get accurate information in just a few clicks, so that illegal possession of land can also be reduced.
- It maintains transparency between the land records maintenance department and the people of the state.
Banglarbhumi.gov.in Registration Procedure
If you are a resident of West Bengal, you can register in its official website and take advantage of its facilities. I am telling you some steps below, so that you will be able to sign up easily.
- First, You have to visit the official website of banglarbhumi i.e https://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see there is two options ‛SIGN IN’ and ‛SIGN UP’ on the very right-hand top corner. Click on SIGN UP.
- After that, A registration form will appear on the screen.
- Here you have to enter all the informations correctly, which is asked. Enter all the information like Name, Guardian’s Name, Address, Municipality, S. name, District, PIN, Email ID, and Email OTP, Phone No., and Mobile OTP, Password.
- Then, enter the captcha code and click on the Submit button.
Here all the information has to be filled correctly and this form will have to be submitted. Then after that, you will have to verify your email id and phone number by entering the OTP send to your mobile number. In this way, you can complete your registration in Bangla Bhumi.
- UP Ration Card List 2020 New List Check, Status, Download (कैसे देखें) @ fcs.up.nic.in
- Jharkhand Ration Card List 2020: Status Check, Apply, Correction @ aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
Banglarbhumi Login Process
If you are a user of this portal and you have registered in it, now we are giving below information on how to login into this portal. If you have not registered yourself yet, follow the procedure mentioned above and create your user ID.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bangla Bhumi.
- Now you have to click on the link for SIGN IN at the right-hand top of the homepage.
- Now after that, after entering your user id and password here, you have to enter the captcha code and then click on login.
Apply for West Bengal Land RoR – Process
If you want to apply for ROR documents online, then you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, Visit the West Bengal e-District Website.
- Here on the homepage, You have to click on the “Citizen Registration” option.
- Now, Fill all the required information here and click on the Save button to register yourself.
- After that, Verify OTP by entering otp will sent to your mobile number. Also, a confirmation mail sent to your email id, Verify it also.
- Now after the registration is complete, you will have to log in to the portal.
- Enter all the details and upload all the necessary documents.
Click on Submit.
- Now you will get acknowledgment slip, it will also contain your application id.
- Now, Verification will take place.
- Finally, the RoR certificate will be issued by the concerned authority.
Banglarbhumi Application Status Check 2020
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bengal land.
- Now you have to click on the “Inspection Report” button in the homepage.
- Now on the next page, you will have to enter the Application Identification Number and
- then click on “Search Document”.
- Now the status of your application will appear on the screen here.
Fill Land Mutation Form Online Procedure
If you want to apply for online mutation, then here I am telling you some simple steps. By following them, you can easily apply for mutation.
- First of all, you have to go to this webpage.
- Now you have to click on the “Online Application” tab in the homepage.
- Now a list will appear. Here you have to click on ‘Mutation Application’.
- Now here you have to enter some details such as Particulars of the Applicant,
- Particulars of Transferrer, List of Enclosures.
- After filling in all the information you have to upload some documents.
- Now you have to click on the Submit button.
- Now finally a reference number will show on your screen. Take a screenshot of it so that you will be able to check the status at a later time.
Check Mutation Status
As above, I have given you information about online mutations. If you have submitted the application for mutation and you want to check its status, then you can follow the procedure given below. After submitting the application, you will be able to check the status by the reference ID you got in the end.
1. Visit the official website of banglarbhumi.
2. Now, you have to click on the “Citizen Services” tab on the homepage.
3. Here, You can see there are two options available to check status. Casewise search Deed wise search.
4. You have to choose your desired options.
5. Now you have to choose District, Block, and Mauza
6. Then finally, click on the Search.
How to File Mauza Map Request?
If you want to request to see any map of West Bengal, then you can follow the procedure given below.
- Visit the Official website of Bangal Bhumi.
- Now on the homepage, click on Citizen Services.
- On the next page, You have to click on “Service Delivery”.
- Then, A dropdown list will appear. You have to click on “Mauza Map-Request”.
- Now, You have to choose your district, block, mauza, map type, and sheet no.
- After that, You have to click on View.
Procedure to view land records at banglarbhumi.gov.in
- First, You have to visit the official website of banglarbhumi.
- On the homepage, You need to click on the “Know your property“
- In the left side, Choose District, Block, and Mauza
- In the right side, You can see there are two options, You can choose your desired options and fill the details.
- Then, enter the captcha and click on View.
By following this process, You can see your land record at Banga bhumi website.
- NEET Admit Card 2020 Download NTA NEET UG Hall Ticket download link @ ntaneet.nic.in
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020: Registration Form Apply @ scholarships.gov.in
- PFMS Scholarship List 2020: pfms.nic.in Status, Know Your Payment, Apply Online
- Indira Awas Yojna (IAY) List 2020: (iay.nic.in 2020-21 List) इंदिरा गाँधी आवास योजना लिस्ट 2020
Bangalarbhumi is an online portal, in which services related to land records are available. All kinds of revenue services are available on this portal, so that people can do work related to their land from home.
> Department name selection.
> Demarcation of the Indo-Bangladesh boundary.
> Application for Record of Rights.
> Services to the State Land Use Board.
> Periodic update of the records.
> Khatian and plot information.
> Land distribution details.
> LMTC and ARTI training.
> ISU management.
> Thika Tenancy.
> Rent Controller services.
> Preparation and maintenance of West Bengal land records.
> WB land record and map digitisation.
> Public grievance application filing.Other citizen-centric services.
> Residents of West Bengal do not need to go to the government office to get any land information.
> People can also check their land records through their mobile or computer sitting at home.
> Through this web portal you will be able to get your land records in a few minutes.
> Anyone can use this portal for free. No fee will have to be paid to receive any information.
> All information regarding land / property is available on this portal.
> This simplifies the process of buying and selling land/property.
> From this portal, ordinary citizens will get accurate information in just a few clicks, so that illegal possession of land can also be reduced. > It maintains transparency between the land records maintenance department and the people of the state.