AP Voter List by Name 2021 | Andhra Pradesh Voter List | AP Voter List,Andhra Voter List Online (District Wise) Download Block, Village Wise PDF
AP Voter List by Name: Friends, as you all will be aware that right now every kind of government and non-government work has been digitized. With which you can do any work easily from home. Election Commission of India (ECI) has released the voter list 2021 on its official website. Through which any citizen can view the voter list online from home.
If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh, you can download AP Voter List Assembly Constituency Ward-wise, Village-wise, Polling Station-wise. If you are also from Andhra Pradesh then this post can be useful for you. If you want to see your voter list online or download it, then this article is important for you.
Right now all kinds of work are being done online. Earlier, we had to do any government work, then we had to go round the government office, but now that everything has gone online, it can easily get any government work done online. If you have to apply for some kind of scheme or apply for any kind of government work, you can do everything from your mobile sitting at home.
AP Voter List By Name Search 2021
In this way internet has become very much useful for us. But even today, most people do not use the internet for the right thing. Most of us use the internet just for entertainment. But if we want to use the internet properly, we can do many things sitting at home. Therefore, it is our endeavor to provide information related to internet to all of you.
In today’s article, we are going to know how you can check ap voter list online? How can you download the voter list? The Election Commission of India has uploaded the Andhra Pradesh Election List in its website. You will be able to easily check the voter list from your mobile or computer. So, next we are going to know about this.
Voter list AP village wise
You can also check the voter list by name by going to the official website of ECI. Apart from the name, you also get many options. You will be able to go to https://ceoandhra.nic.in/’s website and check your voter list. Apart from this, you will also be able to download the voter list in pdf format. We have told full details about it in detail. You can know it easily by reading it.
|Portal Name||Chief Electoral Officer – Andhra Pradesh|
|Authorized by||Election commission of India|
|Article category||Check AP Voter List 2020|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of AP|
AP Voter List 2021 – Search Name
Now we are going to tell you which information contains ap voter list. So let us know about it in detail below.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth/Age
- National ID Number
- Registration Address
- EPIC Number
- House Number
- Father/Husband Name
- Serial Number
- Signature sample
- Code of polling station
AP Voter List PDF Download
Now I am telling you to download the voter list of Andhra Pradesh. If you are a resident of AP, then follow the steps given below carefully.
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the official website of CEO Andhra Pradesh.
- After that you have to click on the option of “PDF Electoral Rolls” in the top menu. Then after that, click on “Assembly Constituency” in the dropdown menu.
Step 2: On the next step, you have to select your District name and Assembly Constituency. After that, Click on “Get Polling Stations”
Step 3: After that, a list of all polling stations will appear in front of you. Here you have to search the name of your polling station. After that, in front of your polling station name, you will have the option to see the voter list in Telugu and English. For example, if you want to see the voter list in English, then click on “Final Roll” below the English column.
Note: You need to allow popup for the next step. For this go to Settings and Site sitting and then allow popup for this site. You can also use Mozilla for easy.
Step 4: Now, a popup will appear on the screen. If not, then you have to allow popup in your browser. Here you have to enter captcha code then you have to click on Submit button.
Step 5: Now the entire voter list of the polling station you have selected will come up. In this, you can find your name. If you want to download this voter list, then you will find its option in the top right side. Apart from this, if you want, you can also print out the voter list by clicking on the printer icon.
So friends, you can easily see your voter list or download it too. You can also follow the steps mentioned above in your mobile phone. If you do not understand anywhere, then tell us by commenting below.
How to Search Voter List by Name, Details and EPIC Number?
Friends, now we are telling you below that how can you check your voter ID with your name, details or epic number or how can you download it? So for this, you have to follow the simple steps given below.
Step 1: Go to Official website of CEO Andhra https://ceoandhra.nic.in/
- Click on “Search Your Name” option in the top menu. After that, click on “Assembly Constituency” in the dropdown menu.
Step 2: After that you will come to a new website. Here you will see two options. 1. Search by Details and 2. Search by EPIC number. You can choose any of these options.
- As I have selected the option “Search by Details“.
- After that, you have to fill in your details below. Such as name, age, gender, father name, state, district, assembly constituency, etc.
- If you have selected the option with EPIC number, then you have to enter your EPIC number, then you will have to select your state. After that enter the captcha and click on the Search button.
Step 3: After that your name and details show will start below. To see the complete details of your voter id, you have to click on “View Details“.
Step 4: Now the complete details of your voter id will be visible. If you want, you can also print it or download it. For this, you have to click on the “Print Voter Information”.
In this way, you can easily check the voter id by your name. If you want, you can also search for voter id search for a few details. Let us now know some questions and its answers.
Verify Name in AP Voter List By SMS
You can also verify your name on the voter list by sending an SMS from your mobile. For this, it is not mandatory for your mobile number to be linked to the Voter ID. Below, we are telling you the entire process in detail, so that you can easily check your name in the voter list through SMS.
To verify the name in the voter list through SMS, type a message like this from your mobile.
AP <SPACE> VOTE <SPACE> VOTERID NO
EXAMPLE:- AP VOTE ABC1234567
& SEND IT TO 9223166166 or 51969
CEO AP Voter List – Know Your BLO, ERO, DEO
If you have to make any kind of correction in your voter ID. For example, if you have to change your name, DOB, or address or any other correction, then you can contact your nearest BLO. If you do not know about your BLO, then you can also get the details of BLO by going to the official website of CEO Andhra Pradesh. We are telling you about it below in details.
- First, You have to visit CEO Andhra’s Official Website.
- After that, you have to click on Officer Details and then click on Know Your BLO, ERO, and DEO on the dropdown menu.
- Now you will come to a new website. Here you have to enter some of your information, then the complete details will come in front of you.
Registration requirements for voting:
Applicant must be a citizen of India.
The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
The applicant must be a resident of the constituency / polling area of the constituency where he wishes to be nominated.
The applicant should not be registered beforehand.
Procedure to Register For Vote
If you have reached 18 years of age or above, you can register for voting. If you have not yet registered for the vote, you can easily register through the online process. First we are giving you information about registering through online process. After that, we are also going to give you information about registering for votes by offline process.
- If you are an Indian citizen, then you need to fill Form 6 to register to vote. (This form is also for those voters who have moved to another constituency.
- Click on the link above to fill the form. After that, you will be taken to a new website.
- To fill the form first you will have to log in. If you have come for the first time, then you have to click on the ‘Create an account‘ option above.
- Once logged in, you have to fill in all the information in Form 6 carefully.
- Also, you have to upload the required documents.
- After that, You will have to submit the form.
- Then at the end, an acknowledgment will appear on your screen, you will have to print it out or save it.
- It will contain your application number, from which you will be able to see the status of the application later.
Procedure to Register for Vote Offline
If you want to register to vote through offline process, then for this we are going to give you the below step wise information. We have given you information about registering through online process above. If you are having any kind of problem in registering for the voter through online process, then you can easily register to vote through the offline process as well.
- For this, first, you have to get two copies of Form 6 from a shop or from yourself.
- After that, you have to fill in all the information in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information, related documents will also have to be attached with the form.
- After that, the applicant can be filed before the concerned Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer. Or you can also submit the form to the booth level officer of your polling area.