AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2022 Apply Online @ yuvanestham.ap.gov.in | Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Online Registration | Unemployment scheme in AP 2022 | Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration, Eligibility
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, 15 lakh unemployed youth of the state are going to get benefits. After the implementation of the scheme, the Chief Minister will provide financial assistance of 1000 rupees every month to educated unemployed youth. In this article, we will get to know all the facts about Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme and also about the process of online application for this scheme. Therefore, you are requested to read this article till the last. And if any kind of questions arises in your mind, then you can ask in the comment below.
Unemployment is a very big problem in our country, which has its benefits in almost all the states. Many steps have been taken by the Chief Minister to deal with the problem of unemployment in different states of the country. When the problem of unemployment in the state will be reduced, then only its progress will be made. Unemployment allowance scheme has been started in many states, through which financial assistance is provided to unemployed youth so that they can fulfill their basic needs. In the year 2019, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme. We are going to know about it in detail below.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2022 Apply Online | Yuwa Nestham Scheme
The Yuwa Nestham Scheme, also known as the Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government in 2019. This scheme has been started to provide unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth of the state. This will provide financial assistance to about 15 lakh youth of the state. Every month an amount of Rs 1000 will be sent as an allowance by the Chief Minister in the account of the beneficiary youth. With this, unemployed youth will be able to fulfill their needs and will be able to maintain their skills. To get the benefit of this scheme, some eligibility and criteria have been decided by the government. Eligible candidates can apply online for this scheme.
An official portal has also been launched for this scheme, through which interested candidates can apply online. The youth will have to first register on the portal and then fill the application form for unemployment allowance and submit it. After that, every month the amount of allowance will be sent to the youth in their bank account. Along with this, the state government will also encourage the beneficiary youth for skill training so that they can get employment. The process of online registration on the portal has been explained further.
Mukhyamantri Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Allowance provided per person||Rs. 1000/- Per Month|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to unemployed youth|
Objective of AP Nestham Scheme
As you all must know that in today’s time unemployment is a very big problem in the whole country. To deal with this, the central government and the state government have taken several steps. Companies are being brought to the states to generate employment in the state. There are many youths in the state who are unemployed despite being educated. Due to not getting a job, they are not able to fulfill their needs. Therefore, the Andhra Pradesh government has started this scheme to provide financial assistance to such unemployed youth. This will help the youth to maintain their skills. Along with this, they will also be helped in continuing the preparation for the job. Employment opportunities will also be provided to such unemployed youth by the state government.
Benefits of Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
Under this scheme, the youth of the state who have not got a job yet will be provided one thousand rupees per month as financial assistance by the Chief Minister. Apart from this, employment opportunities will also be provided to the youth registered for this scheme. We know below pointwise about all the benefits of this scheme.
- Financial Assistance: Under this scheme, 1000 rupees per month will be provided to the beneficiaries as unemployment allowance. With this, the youth will not be dependent on each other for their daily expenses and they will be able to fulfill their basic needs.
- Skill-development training session: Under this scheme, skill-development training sessions will be organized for the youth to take advantage of opportunities in the wider area.
- Employment Opportunities: The State Government will provide employment opportunities to the youth according to their skill. Youth can seek employment of their choice.
Which districts this scheme has been implemented:
This scheme has been implemented in nine districts of Andhra Pradesh, the list of which we are telling you below.
- West Godavari
- East Godavari
Features of the scheme:
- Under this scheme a monthly allowance will be provided to all unemployed youth of the state.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to about 15 lakh youth.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Yuwa Nestham scheme, an amount of 1000 rupees will be sent every month.
- With the amount of allowances, unemployed youth will be able to fulfill their needs and will not be dependent on anyone for their daily expenses.
- One can easily apply for this scheme through online process.
- Registrations for the scheme have started from the month of August.
- The amount of allowance will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Eligible candidates will receive the amount in the first week of every month.
- Unemployed youth will be provided employment opportunities according to their skills.
- Skill-development training will also be provided to the youth so that they can get employment as soon as possible.
Eligibility and criteria for this scheme:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this scheme should keep in mind the eligibility and criteria decided by the government. There are some unemployed youth who are eligible for this scheme and there are also some unemployed youth whose financial condition is better, then they are not eligible for this scheme. We are providing the information of qualified and non-qualified candidates for this below.
Eligible Candidates for Yuwa Nestham Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme can only be given to the youth and girls living permanently in Andhra Pradesh.
- For this, the minimum education graduation or two-year diploma of the applicant has been kept.
- The age of the applicant should be between 25 to 35 years.
- Only the youth, who have not got employment even after completing education, will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- The unemployment allowance scheme will only benefit the youth living below the poverty line.
- In addition, youths subsidized under the self-employment scheme from the central and state government also cannot apply for this scheme.
- Those youth whose families own movable or immovable property in the state of Andhra Pradesh will not be eligible for this scheme.
- An applicant who is doing or is doing formal education is not eligible.
- Candidates who have a four wheeler or are registered in their name will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants should not work in any public / private sector or semi-government or self-employed.
- Employees sacked from the service of Central Government or State Government cannot apply for this scheme.
- The applicant should not be punished for any criminal offense.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Degree / UG / PG Certification
- Mobile Number
- Graduate or diploma mark sheet
- Email ID
AP Mukhyamantri Yuwa Nestham Scheme Online Apply
If you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria, then you can easily apply for this scheme through online process. Below is the complete procedure for online application step by step. Let us know about it in detail.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of AP Yuwa Nestham Scheme. For this, you can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that the homepage will be displayed in front of you, here you have to click on the “Apply Now” option in the top menu.
- After this, a registration form will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code.
- After entering the information, click on the ‘Send OTP‘ button below.
- An OTP will be received on the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card, you will have to verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, you will have to enter your personal information, address, educational details, bank account details, etc.
- After entering all the information, the related documents will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After this, the form will have to be submitted.
- After submitting the form, you will get an acknowledgment, which will contain your application number.
- Thus, you can easily apply for Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme through an online process.
Process to Check Application Status
If you have applied online by following the procedure mentioned above and want to check the status of your application, then we are telling you the complete step wise information about it. You can easily check the status of the application by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Yuwa Nestham i.e https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Application Status” under the top menu.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, in this, you will have to enter your application ID and captcha code.
- After that click on the ‘Check Status‘ button below.
- Now the status of the application will appear on the screen in front of you.
- In this way, you can easily check the status of the application through the online process.
Mukhyamantri Yuwanestham App Download
The number of mobile users is much more than the number of computer users in the state, keeping in mind the official app has been launched. Since people have a lot of difficulty in opening the portal in mobile. Therefore, all the services available on the portal have been added on this app, so that mobile users can also use all the services easily. After installing this app in mobile, you can easily apply for Yuwa nestham scheme. Below we are telling you the whole process of installing CM Yuwanestham App.
- For this, first, you have to open the PlayStore on mobile.
- After this, you will have to search by writing “Mukhyamantri Yuwanestham” in the search bar.
- Now the official app will be visible on the top in front of you.
- To install the app, click on the Install button in front.
- In this way, you can easily install and smash the mobile app.
Apply for Yuwanestham Scheme using Mobile App
If you have installed Yuwanestham App on your mobile then you can easily apply for this scheme online. We are telling you the complete information below about applying for the scheme online.
- For this, first, install Mukhyamantri Yuwanestham App and then open it.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and tick the declaration below.
- After that click on the ‘SEND OTP‘ button below.
- Now you have to get an OTP on your registered mobile number, you will have to verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, the registration form will appear in front of you.
- In the form, you have to enter Areas of Interest, Education Details, Bank Details, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you also have to upload the related documents.
- After that, the form will have to be submitted in the last.
- Thus you can easily apply for Yuwanestham scheme through your mobile.
In this article, we have tried to share all the information related to Yuwa Nestham Scheme / Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme in detail. Hopefully, you will not have any kind of doubt about this plan now. If you want to ask questions related to this, then you can ask in the following comment. If you are having any problem in applying or you have any questions related to the scheme, then you can contact the helpline number. You can also send your problem via email. Below, we are telling you the helpline number and email id.
Andhra Pradesh Secretariat,
Phone No./ Call Center- 1100
FAQs Regarding Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
What is AP Mukhyamantri Nestham Scheme?
This is a monthly allowance scheme, under which unemployment allowance will be provided to unemployed youth of the state. Which has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
What can be the declared amount for each eligible candidate under the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme?
Under this scheme, 1000 rupees per month will be provided to unemployed youth for unemployment allowance.
What is the basic eligibility under this scheme?
Applicant should be a native of Andhra Pradesh and belong to BPL category.
What is the minimum educational qualification for this scheme?
Under this scheme, the applicant should be a graduate or a diploma pass.
What are the documents required for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme?
Aadhar Card, Residence Certificate, BPL Ration Card, Degree / UG / PG Certificate, Income Certificate, etc.
I am pursuing my bachelor’s degree. Can I avail the scheme?
No, you are not eligible to receive benefits.
Website is not opening, what to do?
If you are unable to reach the website to apply for the scheme, it means the website has been closed for some time. The website will be closed till the government’s next order. After the website starts, you will be able to apply.