Encumbrance Certificate AP| IGRS AP| Andhra Pradesh Encumbrance Certificate Online |encumbrance certificate online ap, ap encumbrance certificate
Encumbrance Certificate AP is an important legal document, which is used for selling / buying land and many other things. Encumbrance refers to any charge made on any property, more often used in the context of real estate. In this article, you will get all the important information about Andhra Pradesh Encumbrance Certificate. What is an encumbrance certificate? How to apply for an encumbrance certificate online in Andhra Pradesh? Eligibility criteria and other information of the application are known. If you belong to Andhra Pradesh, then this article may be important for you. Therefore, you are requested to read this article till the last.
If you are thinking of buying a property, then it is very important to know about the encumbrance certificate. Before purchasing any property, insure that it has encumbrance certificate. In this certificate, the complete details about the property are explained in detail. After checking this, you will know whether buying a property will be right for you or not. Many people buy property without checking encumbrance certificate. But later it is revealed that there is a charge on the property. This leads them to incur heavy losses. So today in this article we are going to know about it in detail.
What is Encumbrance Certificate AP?
Encumbrance certificates are a legal document that clarifies whether there is any claim or charge on the property. There is a lot of important information about the property inside it. For example, if someone has taken a loan against that property, then it also becomes a charge. On top of that property, no tax dues have been paid, then it also becomes a charge against the property, mortgage of the property. The details are kept, etc. If this type of charge is on a property, then the value of the property becomes very low and it becomes difficult to sell it. An encumbrance does not mean that the ownership will be transferred, but it means that if there is any charge on the property, the first charge will be payoff after it is sold. There are also some charges under which it becomes difficult to sell the property.
Under the Encumbrance Certificate, you will be able to know about the current owner of the property and details of how many properties the property has changed after coming into existence. In this, you will show whether the seller has pledged the property bank. When you are buying a property, you will get all the important information in this document. By this you will know that you are working with a real seller and the property is not legally or financially in any bond.
Objective of AP Encumbrance Certificate
As you all will know that in today’s time, illegal purchase / sale of property and land is going on a lot. In most cities, many people fall prey to fraud when buying property. Hence encumbrance certificate plays an important role before buying or selling any property. This allows the buyer to get to know about the current owner of the property and also gets information about whether the property is not legally or financially in any bond. If the owner of the property has taken a loan from the bank and does not repay the loan even within the stipulated time, then the bank charges the property. After buying this kind of land, people go to suffer a lot of loss. That is why the encumbrance certificate plays an important character for buying or selling any property.
What details are mentioned in encumbrance certificate?
An encumbrance certificate contains much important information related to the property. Before purchasing a property, any buyer needs to know about all this essential information.
- It contains the name of the property owner.
- The Encumbrance Certificate contains all-important property details.
- This document will provide complete property details as recorded in the sales department.
- The EC also contains the subtleties of a property.
- EC refers to transactions related to the property, which are listed in chronological order.
- In the case of land purchased by the loan, the EC will contain details about the mortgage.
- The Encumbrance Certificate contains the details of the release deed.
- For gifted deeds, details on gift settlement will be given in EC.
Why is Encumbrance Certificate AP required?
If you know what the Encumbrance Certificate is, then you will know the answer. Before purchasing any property, you must ensure that the property has a clear title. For this, you will need Encumbrance Certificate. This will assure you that you are working with an actual vendor. It will also help in finding out if there is an existing owner who can claim the property legally. It is very important to know about all these things before buying any property. Many people do not pay attention to it and after buying the property, another person claims it as proprietary. In such a situation, they become a victim of very big fraud. Since all of you must know that you have to spend lakhs of rupees to buy a property, in such a situation, it is advisable to move forward only after checking the EC.
When is an Encumbrance Certificate required?
Most of you must be aware that Encumbrance certificate is mainly required at the time of buying and selling properties. But let us tell you that we need it in many situations. Let us tell you below point-wise in which circumstances EC is required.
- To buy property: With EC you will be able to ensure that the seller from whom you are buying the property is actually its owner. It also shows that there is no pending loan against the property.
- To know Claim or Charge on Property: Before buying a property very often, we do not check that there is no charge or claim on the property. After which we have to bear a lot of trouble and trouble. There is also a description of charge and claim under EC.
- To take a home loan to buy a property: Usually when you apply for a home loan, you ask for an EC before the home loan is accepted.
- To save the property: Before buying any property, one would like to make certain things about the seller such as whether the property is the real owner or not, there is no charge or claim on the property, there is no judgment of any kind, There is no lease of any kind, etc. For this, the buyer will ask you for EC.
- For property mutation: After purchasing the property, the owner has to obtain the ownership transfer recorded in the government records through mutation. EC is also required for that.
- To withdraw money from PF to buy a house: When you apply to withdraw money from the Provident Fund to buy a house, your employer will ask for EC for advance payment.
Application Fee to Get Encumbrance Certificate
State to state application fees is also different for obtaining Encumbrance Certificate. It generally depends on the location of the property and on the state government. Currently, in this article, we are talking about applying for an Encumbrance Certificate in Andhra Pradesh. Therefore, we are telling you below what is the application fee for this in Andhra Pradesh.
- Search and issue of certified EC copy: Rs.200 per certificate
- Search and issue of EC copy up to 30 years: Rs.200 per certificate
- More than 30 years: Rs.500 per certificate
Important Documents for Encumbrance Certificate
Interested candidates who want to apply for Encumbrance Certificate will need some required documents. We are telling you about this below point wise.
- Title deed details and property details
- Documents related to property registration
- Address proof of the applicant
- Property sale deed / gift deed / partition deed / release deed If in any case it was executed earlier.
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh can easily find their EC through the IGRS portal. For this, you have to go to the IGRS website and enter some details, after that you will be able to find your EC. Those interested candidates who want to search EC through the portal, let them know that the website server is currently busy or running during migration. For the time being due to any kind of disturbance in the site, the facility of searching the EC has been discontinued. Hopefully, work is going on to fix it and it will be rectified soon. When the site gets fixed, you will be able to easily find your EC by following the steps given below.
To search for an Encumbrance certificate, you must know the document number, the mark number, or the survey number. After entering it, you have to proceed. If you have any problem finding EC online, then you can go to the concerned Sub-Registrar Office (SRO). Let us know below step-wise how to find EC online.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of IGRS AP. You can go to this website by clicking on this link.
- After that the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Encumbrace Search (EC)‘ option under the ‘Services‘ section on the right side.
- Now a new page will be displayed in front of you. You must have been given some instructions in this as well, read them carefully.
- Now to find Encumbrance Certificate, you have to fill in the asked details like Year of Registration, Document No or Memo No, etc.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now the details of Encumbrance certificate will be visible in front of you.
- Thus you can easily find your EC by online process.
Process to Download Encumbrance Certificate AP Online
Through IGRS AP portal, you can easily download your EC. For this, we are telling you the complete step wise below. You can download the EC of the property by following the steps mentioned below carefully.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of IGRS Andhra Pradesh. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on ‘Online EC‘ option under ‘New Initiatives‘ section.
- Now you will come to a new website. Here you have to log in by entering the user ID and password. If you have not registered, then click on the ‘Not a Member? Click here‘ option and enter some details, and register.
- After logging in, you will come to the dashboard of IGRS AP. Here you have to click on ‘Encumbrance‘ option.
- On the next page, the document number, year of registration, and SRO Name / Code will have to be entered.
- After that, click on the ‘Submit‘ button in front.
- Now many results will come in front of you according to the house number. Here, whose EC you want to see, click on the ‘Next‘ button in front.
- On the next page, select ‘Un-signed Certificate‘ and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- On the next page, tick the ‘Select All‘ option and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- After that, the Encumbrance Certificate statement will be displayed in front of you.
- You can print it out or you can save it.
- In this way, you can easily download the AP Encumbrance Certificate online.
Applying Encumbrance Certificate through MeeSeva
If you are facing any problem applying for an Encumbrance Certificate through the online process then you can easily apply for EC through MeeSeva Franchise. For this, you will have to fill the form manually and submit it. Let us know about it in detail below.
- For this, the applicant must first prepare the relevant documents.
- You will have to visit the nearest MeeSeva Franchise with the relevant documents.
- After that, you will have to get the application form for Encumbrance Certificate from the operator of MeeSeva center.
- You can also download the Encumbrance Certificate Application Form by clicking on the link given below.
- After that, all the information will have to be filled in the application and the relevant documents will also have to be attached.
- After that, you will have to submit the application form. Thus, you can apply for EC in an offline way.
- Your application will go into the process and you will get updates about it through SMS.
- After successful application verification, EC will be issued by the concerned authority.
Process to check List of Transaction
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of IGRS AP. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘List of Transactions‘ option on the right side.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you have to write the District, Sub-Registrar Office, Document Number, Year of Registration, etc.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Submit‘ button at the bottom.
- Now all the transaction reports will be displayed on your screen.
Process to Download AP Certified Copy (CC)
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Registration & Stamps Department. After that, the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Online CC‘ option under the ‘New Initiatives‘ section.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. On this page, you have to enter District, SRO Location, Registration Document No, Registration Year, and Captcha.
- After that click on the ‘Submit‘ button below.
- Now you will see the details of AP Certified Copy.
Process to Verify EC Online
Now you can easily find out any fake certificate, through the online portal you can know about any certificate whether it is genuine or fake. For this, we are telling you the step wise whole process about verifying the EC below.
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh IGRS. You can also go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here, you have to click on the ‘Verify EC‘ option under the ‘Services‘ section.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter Dept Transaction ID.
- After that click on the ‘Submit‘ button at the bottom.
- Now all the details about the Encumbrance Certificate will be displayed on your screen. From here you can easily know all the details whether EC is real or not.