AP Adarana 2 scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the state government to the poor artisans of the state and incentives will also be given to do the work on a large scale. In this article, we will try to know the complete information about the Adarana 2 scheme in detail. For this scheme, you will get detailed information about eligibility and criteria, benefits, documents required, the process of application, etc. We will go through the step-by-step guide on how to apply for this scheme in this article. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the last so that you can get detailed information about it.
In the rural area, you must have seen many such artisans who do the work of workmanship very well but they are not able to take this work forward at a high level. Somehow learn the workmanship but for this equipment is required which is quite expensive. Due to poor economic conditions, these people are unable to buy equipment and such artisans are able to survive in the village itself. As in today’s time machines and tools are used for all kinds of work. In such a situation, a new scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide a good subsidy for the equipment to the artisans coming from the backward classes. We will know about this scheme in detail below.
AP Adarana 2 @adarana.ap.gov.in
Adrana 2 scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh government, under which the artisans of the backward community of the state will be provided a subsidy of 90% for special technical equipment. Earlier, under the “Adarana” scheme, a subsidy of up to 70% was provided to the artisans of the backward classes. But the state government made some changes to it and now under this scheme, a subsidy of up to 90% will be provided to the artisans to buy tools and equipment.
Under this scheme, only 10% of the total cost has to be spent on the purchase of modern equipment and tools to the artisans coming from a backward caste, the rest 90% will be provided as a subsidy given by the Andhra Pradesh government. Interested candidates who want to apply for this scheme can easily apply through the online process.
Overview of AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||AP Adarana 2|
|Launched by||Govt. of Andra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Backward Classes of Artisans|
|Objective||Subsidy on Equipment|
|Benefit||Subsidy on equipment|
Objective of AP Adarana 2
As you must be aware that there are many such artisans who are unable to buy modern tools or tools due to their financial condition. Modern machines are required to do any work at a high level. Without modern machines, artisans cannot take your business to a big level. Therefore, for the artisans of the state who come from the backward classes, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the “Adarana 2” scheme. Under this scheme, a subsidy of up to 90% will be provided by the state government to the eligible artisans to buy the equipment. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the backward class artisans so that their productivity and development can be improved.
Eligible artisans under this scheme
The following types of artisans will be eligible under this scheme:
- Toddy Tapping
- Cattle and sheep rearing
- Brass smithy
- Hairdressing and Musical Bands
- Black smithy
- Brass smithy
- Stone cutting / Building construction
Eligibility Criteria for Adarana 2
Interested candidates who want to apply for this scheme have to fulfill the following eligibility and criteria.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Under this scheme, only artisans belonging to backward category or community can apply.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 50 years.
- Registered under the Praja Sadhikarika survey.
Under this scheme, the eligible candidates who have applied for subsidy will be provided financial assistance in 3 slabs. Financial assistance of Rs.30,000 will be provided under the first slabs, Rs.20,000 under the second slabs and Rs.10,000 under the third slabs. This subsidy amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government. Under the scheme 90% subsidy of the value of the equipment will be provided by the government.
The interested candidates who want to apply under this scheme will need the following documents.
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Proof of residence
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Equipment bill
- Mobile number
AP Adarana 2 Online Application Process
Interested candidates who want to apply online for this scheme can easily apply by following the steps mentioned below. Below we are telling you the process of the online application step by step.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of AP Adarana 2. (i.e http://adarana.ap.gov.in/)
- After this the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on “Online Application” option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your mobile number and then click on “Send OTP” button.
- Now an OTP will be received on your mobile number, you have to enter the OTP and click on “Validate OTP & Proceed” button.
- After OTP verification, the registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in all the information asked.
- In the form, you have to submit by entering the ration card number. Then a list of all your family members will appear. Here the applicant has to select his name and “Proceed” to proceed.
- Then the details of the applicant in the form like applicant’s name, father’s name, age, address, etc. will be updated automatically.
- The applicant has to fill in caste/category and educational qualification details.
- After this, the details of the equipment will have to be filled in the form, and details about its price will also have to be filled in.
- After this, in the next step, the relevant documents will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After filling in all the information and uploading the documents, the declaration has to be ticked.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, your application will be successful. After the completion of the application, an Application ID will appear on your screen. Applicants are advised to keep the application number safe.
Adarana 2 Application Status Check Online
For candidates who have already applied for Adarana 2 and want to check their application status, then below we are telling the step-wise process for this. You can easily check the application status by following the steps given below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Adarana 2. i.e http://adarana.ap.gov.in/ADARANA/
- After this, the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on “Application Status” option.
- After this, a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your application number.
- After entering the application number, click on the “Get Application Details” option below.
- Now all the details along with the application status will be visible on your screen.
- In this way, you can easily check the status of the application.