Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Status, Apply @ annadatasukhibhava.ap.gov.in : Friends, you must all know that is the backbone of our country. Farmers work hard to grow crops in their fields, whenever we are able to sit in the house and eat a relaxed dish. But the plight of farmers in our country has been quite bad from the beginning. Farmers have been facing a lot of trouble since long ago. Right now the Central Government and the State Government are making a lot of efforts to improve the plight of the farmers. For this, many new schemes have been announced by the Central Government and the State Government.
Farmers are the backbone of our country. Therefore, the government is constantly making efforts to reduce the problem of farmers. Right now, the government is bringing various types of techniques for farming and farmers are getting many benefits. Just to reduce the problems of farmers, the Modi government started the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under which it was proposed to give 6000 rupees annually to all the farmers of the country. This will help small farmers to do farming. And at the same time, farmers of all kinds are benefiting from it.
Seeing the problem of farmers, the Andhra Pradesh government has launched the Kisan Sukhibhava scheme. Under this, 6000 rupees of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will be given to the farmers along with 4000 state government. Overall, Andhra Pradesh Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana is an extension of PM Samman Nidhi Yojana, which has been added by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Farmers who are taking benefit of PM Kisan Samman Yojana from this scheme will get Rs 10,000 rather than RS.6000.
In this article, we are going to give you complete information about AP Annadata Sukhibhav scheme. If you are a farmer and a resident of Andhra Pradesh, then you can take advantage of this scheme. We are going to give you complete information about this scheme in detail.
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2020 annadatasukhibhava.ap.gov.in
The AP Anndata sukhibhava scheme is a very good scheme for farmers on behalf of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, which focuses on providing financial assistance to small and Marginal farmers of the state. Under this scheme, farmers who cultivate up to 5 acres, the government will give them 9000 rupees. Farmers who cultivate more than 5 acres will be given Rs. 10,000.
This scheme has been announced under the Interim Budget for the financial year 2019-2020. The state government has announced a budget of Rs 5000 crore for this scheme. This scheme will help in giving financial assistance to the farmers, which will make the farmers stronger.
As we told you earlier, this scheme is basically an extension of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana at the state level. You can understand this at such a time that AP Annadata Sukhibhav is an extension of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers, who used to get Rs. 4000 per year under PMKSN, will now get Rs. 4000 as AP AS scheme. Meaning, the farmers of Andhra Pradesh are going to get a total of 10000 rupees annually.
annadata sukhibhava ap gov in
|Scheme Name||Andhra Pradesh Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme|
|Authorized by||Government of AP|
|Article Category||AP Annadata Sukhibhav 2020|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the AP State|
|Financial Assistance Amount||10000/- per year|
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
AP Annadatha Sukhibhava List 2020 will be prepared by the Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Andhra Pradesh. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to farmers and empower them. Therefore, the government has increased the subsidy for some crops like sugarcane, maize, paddy, pulses, groundnut, cotton, sunflower, etc. under this scheme. Apart from this, the government will also work on forgiving the loan to reduce the debt of farmers.
Farmers are going to get many benefits under this scheme. Below are telling you about some benefits.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the farmers under this scheme.
- The government will help reduce the debt burden of farmers.
- Small and marginal farmers will also get the benefit of this scheme. With which they will be able to cultivate self-sufficiency.
- The scheme will also empower the farmers and the agriculture sector of the state will be developed.
Eligibilities for Annadata Sukhibhav
To avail this scheme, the government has set some eligibility conditions, on the basis of this, the government will prepare the list of beneficiary. If you are a farmer living in Andhra Pradesh and you want to take advantage of this scheme then you have to fulfill all the eligibility requirements. I am telling you about all its eligibility requirements below, you read them carefully.
- Only farmers of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary should have at least 5 acres of land.
- This scheme is applicable only for small and marginal farmers.
- Tenant farmers can also apply for this scheme.
Important Documents for AP Annadata Sukhibhav List 2020
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, for this you have to keep some documents ready, then you will have to update these documents in the official website. Let us know about all the important documents below.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photo.
- Proof of residence / domicile certificate
- Farmland papers
- Identity proof
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Status Check 2020
All those who have registered their farmer and want to check the status of the Annadata Sukhibhav, all of them can do this online from their home. Next I am going to tell you some simple steps, by following which you will be able to check the status of your application.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Annadata Sukhibhav. For this, you can click here.
- After that, you click on the tab of “Reports” in the homepage. Then click on “payment status”.
- Now after that many options will come. Here you can check your payment status by entering an Aadhaar number or by entering your mobile number.
- After selecting an option, the applicant has to submit the details, after which they can see the payment status on their screen.
Anndata Sukhi Bhava – How to Update Bank Details?
You can see the data of all registered farmers by going to the official website of AP AS. Here you have all the information in the section of reports like how many farmers are registered? How many people have updated their details? How many people need to update details? You will find the report in the dashboard.
Farmers, who have not yet updated their details, will not get the benefit of this. For this, you will have to go to the official website and submit your details. We are telling you some simple steps below, by which you will be able to update your bank details.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website.
- Now click on “official login” in the homepage of the portal here.
- Now on the next page, you have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on send button. After that OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter OTP and then verify it.
- After that, a lot of options will appear on the screen in front of you. Here you have to click on the option “Update Bank Account”.
- After that select the District, Rural / Urban, Mandal, and Panchayat / Ward number and click on “Get Data”.
- After that, download the PDF file.
- In this PDF, The list of all those who have not submitted their account details will come. Here you have to find your name. Here the name, address, and mobile number of the beneficiary will be shown. After searching, you have to click on the “Update” button in front of your name.
- After that, you have to enter your bank details. Such as account number, IFSC Code. Then after that, the photo of your bank passbook will have to be uploaded, for this click on the upload option.
- After entering all the information correctly, click on the “Submit Data” button.
Now, your bank account details will be updated. In the same way, you can also update your other details. You have to login as mentioned above, after that, you will be able to update any of your details.
FAQs Regading Annadata Sukhibhava
It is a scheme created by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance to farmers.
For this, you have to first go to its official website. Then you will get the option to check the payment status in the section of Reports there. Where you have to select some information, then you will be able to check the status of your payment. Its information is explained in detail above.
Now the Andhra Pradesh government closed the website for some time. Therefore, the website is not being opened right now.