jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020 |amma vodi status check with aadhar card | amma vodi scheme details | amma vodi scheme 2020 | jagananna amma vadi | jagananna amma vodi status | amma vodi app | amma vodi latest news today | jagananna amma vodi district wise
Amma Vodi Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddi. About this scheme was talked before the election but it was launched by the state government on 26 January 2020. The state government has released a budget of Rs 6318 crore for this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the poor mothers and guardians of the state for support in the education of the child. In this article, you will get full information about this scheme. So do read this post till the end.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020
As you all may know that in almost all the states of our country, many poor people are unable to provide better education to their child due to financially weak. Such people are able to run their home in some way by working daily. To help such people, now the government keeps bringing various schemes. For this, the central government and the state government keep bringing schemes to help such people.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has also started a new scheme to help such poor and destitute families. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year to support the poor families to support their child’s education. If you want to get detailed information about this scheme, then read this post carefully till the end. In this, we will try to provide you all the information related to this scheme.
Amma Vodi District wise Final List 2020
The Jaganna Amma Vodi Yojana is one of the nine schemes of the YSRCP government which is called “Navratanalu”. The plan was part of the election manifesto of the current YSRCP government, which is now completed by the government. The Andhra Pradesh government has started this scheme for people living below the poverty line. The benefit of this scheme has been designed to provide financial assistance to every mother below the state’s poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region.
Many people in the state are unable to give education to their child due to poor economic condition. Such children have to work from a very young age to run their home. In view of this, the Amma Vodi scheme has been started, under which the state government will provide financial assistance to support poor families in providing education to their child.
Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020 Details
|Scheme Name||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||CM YSCR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||BPL Families to support their children for Education.|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the families coming below the poverty line for their education.|
|Amount payable||Rs. 15,000/- Annually|
|Start Date||26 January 2020|
Amma Vodi Scheme Details
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to students studying in class I to XIIth of Andhra Pradesh. Children of both public and private schools will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to 30 lakh people every year. For this, the state government is going to disbursing Rs 6455.80 crore this year.
- The benefit of this scheme will be passed on to the direct beneficiary’s account. Due to which the beneficiary will not be worried.
- This amount will be sent to the bank account of the mother or guardian of the beneficiary till the completion of 12th education.
- Every year an amount of Rs 15000 will be directly deposited in the child’s account, until the children pass the 12th standard.
- The objective of this scheme is to increase literacy rate in the state. With which the entire country will progress along with the state.
Objective of Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
As you all will know that in today’s time a lot of money is spent in educating children. In recent times, many guardians are unable to pay their children’s school / college fees. There are many families in the state who are unable to provide education to their children due to poverty. This spoils their children’s future. Because, education is most important in today’s time. For such poverty families, the state government has started the Amma Vodi Scheme, under which the state government will provide financial assistance for the education of children coming from poor families. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students coming from poor families of the state.
Important Facts About Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Amma Vodi Yojana is a welfare scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to permanent residents residing in Andhra Pradesh.
- The mother/guardian of school-going children coming from BPL families is eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the children studying in classes 1 to 12th.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the minimum attendance of students should be 75%. No benefit will be given in case of low attendance.
- The benefit of this scheme will be sent to the bank accounts of the candidates directly applicable by the state government.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year to the eligible candidates.
- The beneficiary i.e., Mother/Guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of number of children of that family studying from class I to XII.
- The Mother of the child should be from household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the Government. Family is defined as Father, Mother and dependent children.
- The beneficiary/Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
- To the extent possible the Aadhar card details of children studying between Classes I to XII be made available. The Aadhar details shall be collected only with the consent of beneficiary.
- In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- shall be paid to the natural Guardian of the child.
- The valid ration card data base shall be subjected to the 6 step validation.
- The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges.
- For orphans/ street children, who are admitted in schools through voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
- The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
- If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year. However, all efforts shall be made to bring back that child to the school.
- The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt etc), Income tax payers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
How to Check Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020?
Now we are giving you information about the following Amma Vodi Scheme List. If you also want to check your name in its list, then follow the procedure given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Amma Vodi.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of “CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME”.
- After that, you will come to a new page. Here you have to enter some information. Enter Mother / Guardian Aadhar Number here and after that Captcha code has to be entered.
- Then at the last, you have to click on “Get Details”.
- After that, full details of the beneficiary will be shown in front of you. In this way you can check if your name is in the beneficiary list or not.
Jagananna Amma Vodi District wise
The 1st Beneficiary List of Amma Vodi Scheme has been released. Those who have not yet checked their names in this list, they can easily see the beneficiary list. Below we are providing you direct link to check district wise district beneficiary list.
|S. No||District||Direct Link|
|3||West Godavari||Available Soon|
|8||East Godavari||Available Soon|
|12||Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||Available Soon|
|13||Y S R||Available Soon|
Jagananna Ammavodi District wise HM Login
|Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari||Click Here To Login|
|West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore||Click Here To Login|
|Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor||Click Here To Login|
Officer Login Procedure
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Amma Vodi.
- Now you have to click on the link of “Officer Login” on the homepage.
- After that on the next page, you will see the name of the district and the login link in front of it. You have to click on the “Click here to Login” option in front of your district name.
- Now the login form will appear in front of you. In this, you have to enter your Username and Password and click on Login button. Now you will be logged in successfully.
(B) Mode of Payment:
- Every beneficiary /Mother should have Savings Bank Account in any Nationalized Bank or Post Office in the vicinity of the Village.
- The amount of Rs.15,000/- shall be transferred to the beneficiary’s unencumbered Bank Account in the month of January every year through online till the child continues his/her Education upto Class XII.
- The financial assistance shall not be continued to the Child beyond completion of Class XII.
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
- Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone : 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in
In short, Amma Vodi will provide incentive money to all the women of the state who will send their children to get education in school. The benefit of this scheme will be given to people of all castes and religions so that education can be done in the standard.
Under this scheme, every year 15000 thousand rupees will be sent to the bank account of the direct beneficiary. This amount will continue to be available till the completion of the child’s education from 1st to 12th.
In this article, the complete information is mentioned above. Click on this link to know the stepwise process.
For this, You have to follow the steps that is provided here.