jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020 | AP Amma vodi scheme list 2020 download | Amma Vodi Status Check | అమ్మ వోడి జాబితా 2020 | Amma Vodi Beneficiary List Download
Amma Vodi Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddi. About this scheme was talked before the election but it was launched by the state government on 26 January 2020. The state government has released a budget of Rs 6318 crore for this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the poor mothers and guardians of the state for support in the education of the child. In this article, you will get full information about this scheme. So do read this post till the end.
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020
As you all may know that in almost all the states of our country, many poor people are unable to provide better education to their child due to financially weak. Such people are able to run their home in some way by working daily. To help such people, now the government keeps bringing various schemes. For this, the central government and the state government keep bringing schemes to help such people.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has also started a new scheme to help such poor and destitute families. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year to support the poor families to support their child’s education. If you want to get detailed information about this scheme, then read this post carefully till the end. In this, we will try to provide you all the information related to this scheme.
Amma Vodi Final List 2020
The Jaganna Amma Vodi Yojana is one of the nine schemes of the YSRCP government which is called “Navratanalu”. The plan was part of the election manifesto of the current YSRCP government, which is now completed by the government. The Andhra Pradesh government has started this scheme for people living below the poverty line. The benefit of this scheme has been designed to provide financial assistance to every mother below the state’s poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region.
Many people in the state are unable to give education to their child due to poor economic condition. Such children have to work from a very young age to run their home. In view of this, the Amma Vodi scheme has been started, under which the state government will provide financial assistance to support poor families in providing education to their child.
Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020 Details
|Scheme Name||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||CM YSCR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||BPL Families to support their children for Education.|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the families coming below the poverty line for their education.|
|Amount payable||Rs. 15,000/- Annually|
|Start Date||26 January 2020|
Objective of Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
As you all will know that in today’s time a lot of money is spent in educating children. In recent times, many guardians are unable to pay their children’s school / college fees. There are many families in the state who are unable to provide education to their children due to poverty. This spoils their children’s future. Because, education is most mportant in today’s time. For such poverty families, the state government has started the Amma Vodi Scheme, under which the state government will provide financial assistance for the education of children coming from poor families. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students coming from poor families of the state.
Important Facts About Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Amma Vodi Yojana is a welfare scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to permanent residents residing in Andhra Pradesh.
- The mother/guardian of school-going children coming from BPL families is eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the children studying in classes 1 to 12th.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the minimum attendance of students should be 75%. No benefit will be given in case of low attendance.
- The benefit of this scheme will be sent to the bank accounts of the candidates directly applicable by the state government.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year to the eligible candidates.
How to Check Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2020?
Now we are giving you information about the following Amma Vodi Scheme List. If you also want to check your name in its list, then follow the procedure given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Amma Vodi.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of “CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME”.
- After that, you will come to a new page. Here you have to enter some information. Enter Mother / Guardian Aadhar Number here and after that Captcha code has to be entered.
- Then at the last, you have to click on “Get Details”.
- After that, full details of the beneficiary will be shown in front of you. In this way you can check if your name is in the beneficiary list or not.