jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Amma Vodi Scheme List 2022 |amma vodi status check with aadhar card | amma vodi scheme details | amma vodi scheme
Amma Vodi Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddi. About this scheme was talked before the election but it was launched by the state government on 26 January 2020. The state government has released a budget of Rs 6318 crore for this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the poor mothers and guardians of the state for support in the education of the child. In this article, you will get full information about this scheme. So do read this post till the end.
Amma Vodi 2022 Phase 2 Beneficiary List
As you all may know that in almost all the states of our country, many poor people are unable to provide better education to their child due to financially weak. Such people are able to run their home in some way by working daily. To help such people, now the government keeps bringing various schemes. For this, the central government and the state government keep bringing schemes to help such people.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has also started a new scheme to help such poor and destitute families. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year to support the poor families to support their child’s education. If you want to get detailed information about this scheme, then read this post carefully till the end. In this, we will try to provide you all the information related to this scheme.
Amma Vodi District-wise Final List 2022
The Jaganna Amma Vodi Yojana is one of the nine schemes of the YSRCP government which is called “Navratanalu“. The plan was part of the election manifesto of the current YSRCP government, which is now completed by the government. The Andhra Pradesh government has started this scheme for people living below the poverty line. The benefit of this scheme has been designed to provide financial assistance to every mother below the state’s poverty line, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region.
Many people in the state are unable to give education to their child due to poor economic condition. Such children have to work from a very young age to run their home. In view of this, the Amma Vodi scheme has been started, under which the state government will provide financial assistance to support poor families in providing education to their child.
Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List 2022 Details
|Scheme Name||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YSCR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||BPL Families to support their children for Education.|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the families coming below the poverty line for their education.|
|Amount payable||Rs. 15,000/- Annually|
|Start Date||26 January 2020|
Amma Vodi Scheme Details
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to students studying in class I to XIIth of Andhra Pradesh. Children of both public and private schools will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to 30 lakh people every year. For this, the state government is going to disbursing Rs 6455.80 crore this year.
- The benefit of this scheme will be passed on to the direct beneficiary’s account. Due to which the beneficiary will not be worried.
- This amount will be sent to the bank account of the mother or guardian of the beneficiary till the completion of 12th education.
- Every year an amount of Rs 15000 will be directly deposited in the child’s account, until the children pass the 12th standard.
- The objective of this scheme is to increase literacy rate in the state. With which the entire country will progress along with the state.
Objective of Amma Vodi Scheme
As you all will know that in today’s time a lot of money is spent in educating children. In recent times, many guardians are unable to pay their children’s school / college fees. There are many families in the state who are unable to provide education to their children due to poverty. This spoils their children’s future. Because, education is most important in today’s time. For such poverty families, the state government has started the Amma Vodi Scheme, under which the state government will provide financial assistance for the education of children coming from poor families. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students coming from poor families of the state.
Important Facts About Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
- Amma Vodi Yojana is a welfare scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to permanent residents residing in Andhra Pradesh.
- The mother/guardian of school-going children coming from BPL families is eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the children studying in classes 1 to 12th.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the minimum attendance of students should be 75%. No benefit will be given in case of low attendance.
- The benefit of this scheme will be sent to the bank accounts of the candidates directly applicable by the state government.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year to the eligible candidates.
- The beneficiary i.e., Mother/Guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of number of children of that family studying from class I to XII.
- The Mother of the child should be from household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the Government. Family is defined as Father, Mother and dependent children.
- The beneficiary/Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
- To the extent possible the Aadhar card details of children studying between Classes I to XII be made available. The Aadhar details shall be collected only with the consent of beneficiary.
- In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- shall be paid to the natural Guardian of the child.
- The valid ration card data base shall be subjected to the 6 step validation.
- The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges.
- For orphans/ street children, who are admitted in schools through voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
- The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
- If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year. However, all efforts shall be made to bring back that child to the school.
- The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt etc), Income tax payers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
- A separate web site for the programme shall be created for this
purpose and linked to the Commissioner School Education Web
- Data submitted by the heads of institutions with regard to student
enrolment as per the given proforma consisting of Name, age, parent
name, Caste (General, SC, ST, BCs, Minority), Disabled Children, etc.
shall be the single source of data based on which the financial
assistance will be released under “JAGANANNA AMMA VODI”
programme after due validation and after cross validations with
Childinfo/UDISE data and other data of Civil Supplies and other
- The immediate inspecting officer of that institution should certify
those details for payment.
- Thereafter the concerned District Educational Officers /District
Vocational Educational Officer/Regional Educational Officer,
Intermediate Education should release financial assistance to the
savings bank account of the beneficiaries through online duly
following the TSP/ SCSP components.
- The Gram Volunteer shall be focal point for authenticating the data.
The Gram Volunteer will be participating as mentioned below:
• Based on the validated data, mothers of the respective area
will be tagged to the Gram Volunteer concerned.
• The data of mothers shall be transferred in hard/digital forms
in a prescribed format to the respective Gram Volunteer.
• The Gram Volunteer will collect the required data in the
format in coordination with the School Complex HMs and
submit the same to the respective MEOs for authentication.
• The Gram Volunteers collect the data of father/Guardian in
the absence of mother and submits to MEO for entry.
- Any fraudulent use of JAGANANNA AMMA VODI Programme by the
schools / inspecting officers, DEOs/ District Vocational Educational
Officer/Regional Educational Officer, Intermediate Education and
beneficiary mother, will be viewed seriously.
- The District Educational Officers /District Vocational Educational
Officer/Regional Educational Officer, Intermediate Education should
submit reports to the District Collector concerned.
- The Departments of Information Technology & Communications and
Real Time Governance and Civil Supplies shall provide all technical
assistance for development of software application, collation/
validation of data from the concerned internal offices and schools
for the effective implementation of the JAGANANNA AMMA VODI
- All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and Intermediate
Education shall submit periodical reports to the Commissioner of
School Education/Commissioner of Intermediate Education from time
- The beneficiary list shall be displayed in the village/ward secretariat
for social audit.
How to Check Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List?
Now we are giving you information about the following Amma Vodi Scheme List. If you also want to check your name in its list, then follow the procedure given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Amma Vodi.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of “CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME“.
- After that, you will come to a new page. Here you have to enter some information. Enter Mother / Guardian Aadhar Number here and after that Captcha code has to be entered.
- Then at the last, you have to click on “Get Details“.
- After that, full details of the beneficiary will be shown in front of you. In this way you can check if your name is in the beneficiary list or not.
Jagananna Amma Vodi District wise
The 1st Beneficiary List of Amma Vodi Scheme has been released. Those who have not yet checked their names in this list, they can easily see the beneficiary list. Below we are providing you direct link to check district wise district beneficiary list.
|S. No||District||Direct Link|
|1||Anantapur||Go to link|
|2||Vizianagaram||Go to link|
|3||West Godavari||Go to link|
|4||Guntur||Go to link|
|5||Krishna||Go to link|
|6||Kurnool||Go to link|
|7||Prakasam||Go to link|
|8||East Godavari||Go to link|
|9||Srikakulam||Go to link|
|10||Visakhapatnam||Go to link|
|11||Chittoor||Go to link|
|12||Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||Go to link|
|13||Y S R||Go to link|
Jagananna Ammavodi District wise HM Login
|Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari||Click Here To Login|
|West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore||Click Here To Login|
|Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor||Click Here To Login|
Officer Login Procedure
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Amma Vodi.
- Now you have to click on the link of “Officer Login” on the homepage.
- After that on the next page, you will see the name of the district and the login link in front of it. You have to click on the “Click here to Login” option in front of your district name.
- Now the login form will appear in front of you. In this, you have to enter your Username and Password and click on Login button. Now you will be logged in successfully.
Mode of Payment:
- Every beneficiary /Mother should have Savings Bank Account in any Nationalized Bank or Post Office in the vicinity of the Village.
- The amount of Rs.15,000/- shall be transferred to the beneficiary’s unencumbered Bank Account in the month of January every year through online till the child continues his/her Education upto Class XII.
- The financial assistance shall not be continued to the Child beyond completion of Class XII.
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
- Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone : 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in
Procedure for Search Child Details for Ammavodi 2022
If you want to apply for this scheme and you want to search for child details online, then for this you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Jagannna Ammavodi. For this, you can go by clicking on this link.
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the link “SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI 2020-21“.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. A list of all the districts will appear here. You have to click on the option of ‘Click Here‘ in front of your district.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to fill the district, type, Aadhaar number, and captcha code.
- After that click on the option of ‘Get Details‘.
- Now you will see complete details of the child. In this way, you can search for details of children online.